It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: State of the Union Will Not Interfere With 'Lost' Premiere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
White House: State of the Union Will Not Interfere With 'Lost' Premiere

Thank you White House!!!! I have very stressed out about this.

Ok ok, very sorry for the sarcasm. This is the current headline on a lot of MSM sites at the moment. As if this is all of America's main worry. I feel very dumbed down now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

American idol won't be happy about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
People still watch LOST?

I quit a couple years ago. I dont care what happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Lol we wont distract you from your TV at all today, don't worry about the politics of one of the most important times in US history.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Like he is actually gonna tell the truth?Why start now?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
LOST is way more important than the state of the union anyways. It will attract more viewership to ABC at that time rather than having one of the 8 channels that will be showing the state of the union.

Besides, why would you wanna watch the president to get up and just lie? That's not entertainment. The sheep will watch just to hear something that makes them feel good, and the people who know he's going to lie will watch just to build up there stress levels and call him out on his lies.

I wouldn't go see a movie if I knew how it would go just to say I watched it. Just silly in my opinion

better start preparing now for the ATS love/bash fest over this state of the union.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just as long as the global riots, marshal law and complete anarchy don't end up disrupting 30 Rock.

Last year I used to have a standup joke about terrorists postponing their planned events due to being addicted to the show 24 and wanting to see how the next season would pan out.

I wonder how much that kind of stuff really impacts event planning in other facets of life.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Being a person who worked very hard to get the President Elected, I am very..VERY glad they are not disrupting LOST.

I'm all for making this a more perfect union and all, but LOST's final season is just too darn good.

Best show ever to grace tv.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sad indeed.

The serial drama about a group of plane crash survivors trapped on a very mysterious island has its sixth and final season premiere that same night, Feb. 2.

Some members of this near-cultish group of fans have sent up new Facebook pages, including one called "Lost is more important than the State of the Union!!!" Another is addressed to "ABC: Show "Lost" instead of the State of the Union."

content.usatoday.com...

Soon TV entertainment will be more top priority like "Ow my balls" show in the movie Idiocracy!

[edit on 1/8/10 by Cyprex]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
lost is for mugs imo.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I started watching Lost when it first came out but it Lost me by the end of the first season but then I was going to start again but I knew I would be lost

top topics

join