It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Activity near Hubble Space Telescope?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For the first part doesnt look fake but could be reflections

The last part are obvious Islands or Coralreefs or both

cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Look, many pictures are made by astronauts, from inside the shuttle/ISS, through the windows made from glass...

Obviously, in favorable conditions, when inside the shuttle/ISS came some sunlight, the inside space can be seen reflected more or less in the windows, especially brighter parts overlayed on darker background like the dark sky...

More or less like in the following example, when somebody took a picture outside, while he was inside a bus.

He obtained this strange light in the sky which puzzled him:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

but that light was a reflection of a car, from the other side of the bus which carry the witness:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You can see reflected even some seats from inside the bus (the white upper parts of them...)

Back to the OP movie...

Also, in the OP there are obviously lens flares inside the lens..

Also, i believe the last "death star-like", is simply..the moon.

[edit on 8/1/10 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Thanks for posting your interesting video, Imagir.

I believe I am seeing:

- Reflections

- Lens flares

- Islands

- The moon

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Also, i believe the last "death star-like", is simply..the moon.

Yup, that is exactly what I was thinking. As far as the other, I think they have been identified well by everyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I've just made a quick search and have found nothing with such a sun flare on the solar panel to the left: anyway, of course the lack of image numbers makes it worthless. It is the YT upper the one who has to share the image numbers, not on the contrary (like we'd have to start from some anon images and track them down): For him it would be easy, for us it could be some waste of time if they'd turn to be what they already look to be
they look mostly reflections to me too, maybe a photo taked thru a multy-layered glass, like this one: the image number would also allow us to liik at images taken right before and after the one in question, in order to loof for some similar occurrence; but since the images are being shared via youtube (and the Hubble's one seems to have even been rotated by 90° clockwise btw), all we can do is just some guess: basically, as they are, these are some images that have been dumped on YouTube.
OP you might want to contact the upper or search:
For this and possible future research, the missions related to Hubble program should be:
Deployment (Shuttle Mission: STS-31), 1990
SM1 (Shuttle Mission: STS-61), 1993
SM2 (Shuttle Mission: STS-82), 1997
SM3A (Shuttle Mission: STS-103), 1999
SM3B (Shuttle Mission: STS-109), 2002
SM4 (Shuttle Mission: STS-125), 2009
You can start searching here
spaceflight.nasa.gov...
And there are more sources.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos.

This must be used for future search about Hubble/Shuttle missions.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well, nice video thanks for sharing.

Some of the zoomed images are easily identifiable objects - such as the island towards the end, but without a reference to the original photo it's not worth much.

It seems to me that in some of his zooms the image seems to increase in resolution which tells me CGI.

NASA just doesn't provide the public with very high resolution images which it wuld take to get that kind of detail seen in the video.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I'm no expert but it looks like CGI to me.

The music is fantastic, it's Evanescene "My Last Breath" in case anyone is interested.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi Imagir. i'm the guy who posted your video on youtube. i managed to track down the image links. i posted them on my youtube video if you want to check them out. Oh, and thanks for embedding. love your page

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brennanclan

What can not be seen in your video that is obvious in the full size images is that; the reflections are visible between the camera and parts of the Hubble. So yes they are most certainly reflections.

Did you view the full size images before making the video? You must have noticed these were reflections?

You might want to review them and think about pulling the video?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
S & F

Good stuff. One of the objects there at the end, that appeared to be in the upper atmosphere (3:43 or so, I think), looked almost exactly like one of the space serpents captured on video during a previous NASA mission.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
how do you not know that they havnt sent other un named spaceships into space while in space to do other things???

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by brennanclan
Hi Imagir. i'm the guy who posted your video on youtube. i managed to track down the image links. i posted them on my youtube video if you want to check them out. Oh, and thanks for embedding. love your page

Hi brennanclan.
Could you please provide the official link of these images?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
S & F

Good stuff. One of the objects there at the end, that appeared to be in the upper atmosphere (3:43 or so, I think), looked almost exactly like one of the space serpents captured on video during a previous NASA mission.

G'day DarthChrisious

That's an island.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well done Imagir in getting in touch with the uploader, and welcome to brennanclan (many Thanks for the update)

Image # 1:
Link (hi-res) STS103-708-65
Request (if the link above returns a 404 error)

In my opinion, they're 100% reflections;

Image # 2:
Link (hi-res) STS103-708-60
Request (if the link above returns a 404 error)

In my opinion, same as above;

Similar reflections can be also observed in STS103-708-62 (the third of the video), also in STS103-708-66, but they are even more obvious in STS103-708-58 andSTS103-708-59;

in general, i'd say that the issue in the hi-res scans is so obvious that it's not even a matter of opinions, but i could be wrong.

Last image, is Juan de Nova Island, in the Mozambique Channel, between Madagascar and Mozambique

aka Saint-Christophe ( see it in Google Maps )

Thanks for sharing and for finding the time to provide us with more informations

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join