It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something significant about January 8th and UFO\Alien visitation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
January 8th is a special date for me for two reasons. My youngest daughter was born on this date in 2000 and my first ET visitation happened on this date in 2008. Needless to say both events changed my life forever!

Since my visitation experience, I have been reading as much as I can about UFO\alien visitations and noticed two notable cases also happened on January 8th: The Chris Bledsoe, Sr. abduction case in 2007 and the Stephensville, TX sightings in 2008.

Ironically, it is also Elvis’s birthday. His father, Vernon, was reported to have told of a spaceship appearing over their house on the night of Elvis’s birth.

I wonder what today will bring?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritQuest
I wonder what today will bring?

Tomorrow.

God forbid I waste any bandwidth so I added a second line.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
possible coincidence but you never know what some things mean. what i would do is continue with the search and hope to stumble upon something or just wait till what may happen happens(but that will most likely end in death without knowledge of what it means). Stay proactive my friend and you may one day find what you search for.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Galileo Galilei died January 8th, 1642.
Maybe ETs keep coming back to remind a certain religious group they are a fraud ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here's another fun synchronicity for you OP. Today is also David Bowie's birthday. He wrote the song Starman on the Ziggy Stardust album, and here's what Wikipedia has to say about that...

The lyrics describe Ziggy Stardust bringing a message of hope to Earth's youth through the radio, salvation by an alien 'Starman'. The story is told from the point of view of one of the youths who hears Ziggy. According to Bowie himself, speaking to William S. Burroughs for Rolling Stone magazine in 1973, Ziggy Stardust is not the Starman but merely his earthly messenger – contrary to received opinion which often paints Ziggy as an extraterrestrial.[2] The song has inspired interpretations ranging from an allusion to the Second Coming of Christ,[3] to an accurate prediction of the plot for the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977).[4]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eladria

Good one Eladria.

I remember when Bowie did Ziggy Stardust, but it wasn't something I was interested in at the time. I'll have to look for some videos of it.

top topics

join