It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Fascist-Liberals and the US Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is in response to this nasty little thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I am no fan of these wars by any means, Even though I fought over there 3 times. Yes I am a killer, and I would Kill again and again and again if I had to. You see when I pulled my trigger it was always aimed at the assclowns who were shooting at me. It was a them or me mentality, Mainly I will live and they will die. There were times when "a child" would took aim at us. I never shoot to wound I shoot to kill, I had no qualms killing a 15 year old boy who had the balls to shoot at me. Because I can guarantee you he would not have shot me to wound me he was going for the knock out kill.

With that being said, Whenever we took prisoners of war they were treated with the Utmost respect that a prisoner deserves, they were not tortured by us, man handle yes tortured no. If they were wounded they were giving the same treatment Americans got, if they were hungry they were giving Hala food, as to not upset there Muslim Dietary needs. Yes there were idiots who were stupid enough to abuse these Prisoners, They were handle then turned over for UCMJ punishment.

What we have in these articles is an accusation that American troops killed 8 handcuffed children. If they did it then by all means I see the needle at Terra Haute in their future, if they didn’t I see all of you cowards here screaming cover-up. Yes that’s right YOU COWARDS; YOU COWARDS are the same ones who scream at the birthers, scream racism, or scream whatever ISM you can grasp at because you don’t like what is being said. You are the same ones who bitch and complain that Due Process, the US Constitution, the Patriot act, and your rights are being trampled, but in the very next breathe you condemn the entire US military because someone said they did it without any evidence? That makes you COWARDS, Many of you would be afraid to say that to our faces, Because your COWARDS.

Now 90% of you Cowards will not have the Gonads to answer me, the 10% that due will attack me and not come up with anything that makes since the Neo-Fascist-Liberal Way...

I have more respect for the men I fought against then any of you who act without evidence but only a suggestion. Never Under Esitmated Stupidty in Numbers

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't think condemning the action of shooting unarmed kids is being a coward.

The Afghan government apparently believes this happened, and I have to assume they must have some reasonable evidence for them to make such a bold claim.

Completely dismissing it as nonsense would seem to be irrational.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

True, And I stated that if America Soldiers did due it, then the Needle and Terra Haute are in there near future. However the Afghan Government, has blamed things on NATO before and many times it hasn’t held water. My point is simple stated the same people who cry about due process and the patriot act are the same people who are condemning others without a trial. And Many in that thread CONDEMNED without any proof or evidence just speculation by a government which is none for its corruption. And that makes it Cowardly..

EDIT FOR SPELLING

[edit on 8-1-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I suppose, I have a hard time believing troops did this myself.

CIA - sure, they are a bunch of pigs, but I'd have a real hard time believing troops did this.

It is wrong to condemn without proof. I do believe something bad happened up there. Who exactly is responsible seems to be up in the air though.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

That we can agree on, However I took offense to all the jokers who jumped down the troops throats and notice none of them cowards have come out to back there statements with facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Without Evidence ..??

You obviously have not read the whole thread .. and many other threads about U.S troops abusing innocent civilians .. and the many trials against U.S troops that were accuse of such crimes ..

I may be a coward .. take a look at these "Brave Soldiers", they are biggest cowards of them all , for committing Crimes against Innocent people .. (Voluntarily and Aware of what they were doing)

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No disrespect OP but I'd recently posted the Pat Tillman story as a brief refresher to what some levels of military are capable of.

I respect your service and I feel that most military here are honest in their assessment of the policy of non hostile/civilian forces are concerned.

But my point being, that the CIA and their proxy, special forces don't operate/function on the same agenda.

Essentially Tillman was reported to have been killed in a Friendly fire incident, but upon later investigation, it was found that there were no hostile forces involved whatsoever AND, the autopsy on Tillman indicated that he had been murdered.

My point being that if we can do this to one of our own, an Army RANGER, at that, then is it remotely possible that we could do this to others ? Especially upon people who haven't any contact with the outside world or legal representation to defend them ?

Reviewing the history of our govt, our shadow govt that is. And not necessarily our made for the masses televised Obama, Pelosi govt.

If they can conspire and assassinate our own presidents for crossing the line *(Executive Order: 11110) what makes us even remotely doubt the possibliity of assassinating less worthy individuals ?

The Truth Shall Set You Free

*Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on 4 June 1963.

This executive order delegates to the Secretary of the Treasury the president's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

I was waiting on you to show up........

However you are wrong, US Soldiers who have abused detainees are in jail, US Soldiers who have killed innocent people are in Jail. Accuasations are something that anyone can make, which you Crazy liberals love to take and run with it. If US Troops did this they will pay if they diddnt people like you who stoked the flames will away with it again.... I never want to see any of you Moan and Complain about due process and the patriot act, because you are not giving it to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

There’s no doubt in my mind that are government and the CIA are corrupt, and that US Troops are used as pawns. Here is Firsthand account on how I know this.

2003 Samara, Iraq

WE ( Troops) were guarding a bunch of Senior Level Ba'athist and Low Level Al Qaida groups. The CIA came in and took them over, we got them back a few weeks later, seven ways fooked up.... and Missing two (where they are I don’t nor will ever know) We were blamed by the Red Cross, who Just happened to show up that day for torture. We were going to go down, No One was backing us up, even though they knew (command) that the CIA had taken them.

The Command was afraid why I don’t know but they were, we were told to take our punishments and be quite about it. The day our Court Marshall comes, My beloved Sergeant Introduced new evidence that clearly shows The Chain of Custody with the prisoners pointed to the CIA, Pictures and Video we had taken made its way to the court Marshall, We told them that if charges were not dropped and they continue to go after us, we would release this to the public and the identity’s of all the CIA Operatives we had come into contact with... Charges were dropped, every now and then bogus stuff comes up on are records Then goes away... So I know just how corrupt they can be.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I had to read that a couple of times OP...

Wow, now we know why you're POEDxSOLDIERVET !

The fact that Command was afraid of something AND simply told you to keep quiet AND take you punishment, up the A##, pretty much sums it all up.

They were afraid of something bad happening to them,
Because they KNOW how these CIA organizations operate.

How they know they Operate ABOVE the law I might add.

Well, thank goodness you guys went down swinging and fought back instead of taking it up the A##, as so many have had to.

A perfect example of how The Truth DID Set You Free.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thats just one story upon many that I have heard or thats been told to me, If I never post or this comes out in the media you know one or all of us Died. Untill then they and we will deny, but because I grow weary of this BS crap I thought I'd Drop that bomb.

I am ready for a fight

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If someone is a coward for believing this without evidence, what are you for not beliving this without evidence?

A hero?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

They are not a coward for believing without evidence they are COWARDS for already trying them and not giving the courts or an Official investigation into this.... Anyone can make accusations as I have done in a previous post against the CIA, but without hard evidence is it a fact, a lie, cover-up, or something else?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Jigore

They are not a coward for believing without evidence they are COWARDS for already trying them and not giving the courts or an Official investigation into this.... Anyone can make accusations as I have done in a previous post against the CIA, but without hard evidence is it a fact, a lie, cover-up, or something else?

I agree, without hard evidence, it is hardly a fact. But remember, this is a conspiracy website! People in here do not really need hard evidence to jump on the bandwagon.

My father always told me to always look at each side of the coin before making judgement.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervetYOU COWARDS are the same ones who scream at the birthers, scream racism, or scream whatever ISM you can grasp at because you don’t like what is being said. You are the same ones who bitch and complain that Due Process, the US Constitution, the Patriot act, and your rights are being trampled, but in the very next breathe you condemn the entire US military because someone said they did it without any evidence? That makes you COWARDS, Many of you would be afraid to say that to our faces, Because your COWARDS.

Why bring birtherism into your rant? You sound very angry and it appears you have a bad case of Obama Derangement Syndrome since you're bringing support of anti-Obama stupidity into this.

I haven't yet participated in the thread that ticked you off, but it sounds like just about anything could set you off at this point.

Would I call you a name to your face? If I'd say anything I'd likely just comment that you volunteered to kill or be killed for a non-defensive war like Iraq. I'd also probably make a joke at your expense over having not found Osama Bin Laden or the WMDs. After all I am paying into your salary with my tax dollars. I should be able to make comments regarding the efficacy of your "labor".

I would not blanket-label you or other soldiers as anything other than what I mentioned above.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

And you are goofy, I hate Obama, I dis-continued my support for him after the Spendulus crap back in 09, maybe if you would have taken time to read things I have posted about him you would know... God they get dumber everyday around here.

new topics

top topics

join