It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yeah, the very same oath that required a do-over, which means all the hype for the FIRST inauguration was done in vain because it didn't matter, which means that all those two million people that were in attendance was for nothing because the first inauguration did not count.

Intentional chaos and confusion.
A CLASSIC MOVE FROM TPTB, all the more reason to suspect that Obama really may be is an illegal Pre$ident/alien!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Alxandro]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't believe that President Obama is an illegal alien. His mother being an American citizen when he was born would negate that. My concern is that he may hold dual citizenship as an American and Indonesian. I have heard that when he attended school in Indonesia, his adoptive father signed him up at the school with the qualification that Barack was an Indonesian citizen. I know that this does NOT necessarily mean that he has Indonesian citizenship, but I do find it somewhat troubling. The troubling part is that dual citizenship is not allowed for anyone running for the office of POTUS. Does anyone know any particulars about this? Thanks in advance.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by butcherguy]

I think you hit the nail on the head with that question. And I do not think it would be Indonesia, but Nigeria with a dual citizenship. That I believe would invalidate his Presidency, or the fact he should not have been a canidate for president. The other question is this, lets say this goes to court, they find that he is not allowed to be President of the United States of America, then what? How many of the Laws that he signed become invalid, or the orders he gave, or are we prepared to deal with who would then be President/Vice President of the United States of America? I am no fan of Barak Obama, but I fear the consequences of a Biden/Pelosi adminstration alot more than the man who sits currently in the office of the President of the United States.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Donny 4 million

No, it's Congress that said it and settled it.Congress was satisfied, and certified the Electoral College.
Congress, get it? Get it? Get it now?
IT'S OVER!

Is this the response I need to chill about?

That's the one.
Here we are 9 post later and it's not over is it?
Blaming Congress is Ok. They are complicit.
I am not mathematically inclined to take you on
blaming the voting system but I guess it is corrupt also.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Nimrod

Actually, the wild oft quoted figures to "fight" the BC is the amount of legal expense incurred during the campaign.
See, I'm the administrator of a law firm, that's my job.
Wouldn't take much of a lawyer to take care of theses cases, particularly since the court itself throws them out as frivolous and a waste of the courts time!
If Obama has paid a million bucks to have lawyers file form dismissals, he's really overpaying, unless his guys charge $75,000 an hour!. I only wish our lawyers could charge that much for what would amount to a couple hours time!

You wouldn't believe this stuff if you would stop reading chain e mails and actually took the time to know what you are talking about!

You could probably pump up your firms hourly rate if you would pay more attention to your victims er clients.
Barry should be able to handle his own crap here on the threads.
Don't ca think so?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
All Obama has to do is just show us his birth certificate, and it will shut everyone up. What has he got to hide? I mean he's the first president to not show his birth certificate. But it's in a vault in his "birth" hospital Hawaii. Come on Obama... JUST SHOW US THE DAMN CERTIFICATE SO WE CAN PUT AN END TO THE ARGUMENT!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by Polynomial C

Actually if he was born in Kenya like his grandmother and others in Kenya say he was it does matter because his mother was not in the use quite long enough to be naturalized. She was a minor and therefore she could not transfer her citizenship to little obama. Moreover, his father was subject to British law since Kenya was still a British colony at that time.... Anyway do some real research and it is fairly obvious that he doesn't meet the constitutional definition of a natural-born citizen. But doesn't really matter at this point. His family history is so dysfunctional and convoluted that it would be nearly impossible to prove without reasonable doubt anything about his true nationality.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by menjo2000
All Obama has to do is just show us his birth certificate, and it will shut everyone up.

He has shown it, it is available on the web, so why not shut up now?

I mean he's the first president to not show his birth certificate.

Exept he has shown it, so now shut up

JUST SHOW US THE DAMN CERTIFICATE SO WE CAN PUT AN END TO THE ARGUMENT!!!

Once again, it is on the web, so why arent you shutting up?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If it turns out to be true that he really was born in africa, will that make Joe Biden president??

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_aurora
If it turns out to be true that he really was born in africa

it will not, he was born in Hawaii, which is why he will remain the POTUS

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You go BIRTHERS!

More bogus court cases! More inane questions! Make sure to get as many Republican politicians as possible involved!

Why? 2010 elections are right around the corner. The Democrats need you now more than ever!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Kenya/Hawaii issue doesn't speak directly to his actual citizenship. Under the nationality rules in effect in 1961 (agreed under UK/US treaty) BHO II is not eligible for dual-citizenship, even if born in Hawaii. Stanley Ann Durham Obama was a legal minor (19) at his birth and did not fulfill the 5-yr continuous residency requirement to be able to confer US citizenship on her son. The Nationality Acts of both the UK and US determine that the baby Obama take the citizenship of his father... making Barry a subject of the United Kingdom, Kenya Colony

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTexan

Stanley Ann Durham Obama was a legal minor (19) at his birth and did not fulfill the 5-yr continuous residency requirement to be able to confer US citizenship on her son.

That is wrong, as she was 19 she was a legal adult...

An infant or person who is under the age of legal competence. A term derived from the Civil Law, which described a person under a certain age as less than so many years. In most states, a person is no longer a minor after reaching the age of 18 (though state laws might still prohibit certain acts until reaching a greater age; e.g., purchase of liquor). Also, less; of less consideration; lower; a person of inferior condition.

Source: legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

The Nationality Acts of both the UK and US determine that the baby Obama take the citizenship of his father... making Barry a subject of the United Kingdom, Kenya Colony

That is another lie...

The nationality of the inhabitants of territory acquired by
conquest or cession becomes that of the government under
whose dominion they pass, subject to the right of election on
their part to retain their former nationality by removal or
otherwise, as may be provided.” (Boyd v. Nebraska ex rel
Thayer, 143 U.S. 135 (1892))

And

b. Before the Nationality Act of 1940 and absent laws specifying how U.S.
citizenship could be acquired by persons born in a particular territory,
children born in a U.S. possession could acquire U.S. citizenship under the
laws governing birth abroad if the citizen parent was qualified to transmit
U.S. citizenship.
c. A child born in an outlying possession before January 13, 1941, whose
father (or mother if the child was born out of wedlock) was a non-citizen
U.S. national, was held to have acquired the parent's status, and a child
born there to alien parents was held not to have acquired U.S.
nationality.

Furthermore...

b. Section 201(e) NA stated how U.S. citizenship could be acquired by birth
in outlying possessions.
• SEC 201. The following shall be nationals and citizens of the
United States at birth: (e) A person born in an outlying
possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a
citizen of the United States who resided in the United States or
one of the outlying possessions prior to the birth of such person

Source: www.state.gov...

Obama's mother, being a citizen of the United States, and an adult at the time of Obama's birth in Hawaii a state of the United States of America, was well capable of giving Obama full natural born citizenship status.

Welcome to ATS RealTexan, here we require actual facts backed up by real sources.

To further put real facts into this I submit this...

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

Source: hawaii.gov...

[edit on 1/9/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hi Wuuki,

Great post, thanks for all the details.
There is little one cans say that will appease the Birthers.

Most birthers probably know their blowing smoke up your chimney. I think in some cases the strategy is an old Rep, neoconservative one.

Pick a big lie that has no basis at all. Float it, spin it, use it as an excuse to demean or cast suspicions. The finally repeat it like a mantra, and ignore proof, reality, and anything else that makes sense.

They know there are ignorant and bigoted people that are going to believe this and spin it forward.

It's wrong, it's sick, and unfortunately effective, look at how many people believe it.

It's a form of silent agreement to just loop the lie.

Loop the lie, snare the, snare the vulnerable, and waste the time of people they can't fool.

This was proven to be total rubbish over and over. I don't see any Birther here floating anything at that is not log debunked.

But no cigar. They are never going to stop. What I find most telling is that, even using completely subjective logic, how can anyone trust something Orly Teiz says in the first place. The woman is incoherent, and unstable

But let them come and spout the lies. At least they're getting refuted with facts. If we can;t educated the deluded, at least we can give the still half human ones some subconscious guilt.

Cheers,
Ziggy

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Yeah, the very same oath that required a do-over, which means all the hype for the FIRST inauguration was done in vain because it didn't matter, which means that all those two million people that were in attendance was for nothing because the first inauguration did not count.

A CLASSIC MOVE FROM TPTB, all the more reason to suspect that Obama really may be is an illegal Pre$ident/alien

Alexandro,

I see your posts in all these threads, and you come across as intelligent, but you posts are always the same tactic. You pick something irrelevant to boost a made up gripe. Then you repeat the same.

What's the point? I get it, you're a right wing guy and you hate Obama.
You claim to be a straight shooter.

How about you post some rational point, or show some proof of something.

How about you act like you say the President should, and put up, or shut up.

This swearing in story, why don't you substantiate your point.

Show us you fact based logic.

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

A CLASSIC MOVE FROM TPTB, all the more reason to suspect that Obama really may be is an illegal Pre$ident/alien!

Oh, get your facts straight. The inauguration counted. The oath was just a formality.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Hi Wuuki,

Great post, thanks for all the details.
There is little one cans say that will appease the Birthers.

I know, that's why I put a post up on my own website, least I can first use that to try. I know there is no use arguing with idiots, they eventually will bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.

You know this, I know this, Robert Gibbs knows this...

Most birthers probably know their blowing smoke up your chimney. I think in some cases the strategy is an old Rep, neoconservative one.

Pick a big lie that has no basis at all. Float it, spin it, use it as an excuse to demean or cast suspicions. The finally repeat it like a mantra, and ignore proof, reality, and anything else that makes sense.

They know there are ignorant and bigoted people that are going to believe this and spin it forward.

It's wrong, it's sick, and unfortunately effective, look at how many people believe it.

It keeps me entertained. I enjoy hours upon hours of discussing this issue with people that have little to no grasp on reality. It's fun, unlike debating people on what Obama is actually doing, this is an easy win. I have to actually think to debate people on what Obama is actually doing.

This was proven to be total rubbish over and over. I don't see any Birther here floating anything at that is not log debunked.

You and I know that, most other people know that, but Birthers are a different breed of crazy altogether.

But no cigar. They are never going to stop. What I find most telling is that, even using completely subjective logic, how can anyone trust something Orly Teiz says in the first place. The woman is incoherent, and unstable

No they won't stop, there is nothing in the universe that will stop this. A person could build a time machine, take these people back in time, drag them kicking and screaming into the room while Obama was being born, and they still would refute the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii.

But don't go dissing on Orly Taitz, that's my girl, that is pure 24 carat gold nutty there, a person THAT insane deserves a special place. Besides, as a man, I understand the pain and anguish her husband must have to endure by living with that woman, so, it is my and every red blooded American male's duty to put up with her crazy for as long as we possibly can just for the sake of her husbands sanity. The longer she is out of the house dealing with this nutcase conspiracy, the less her husband has to deal with her, and that is a small price to pay on my part for our fellow man.

I wish I had the brass ones to pull what Orly Taitz pulls, I mean, this is a woman with literally a one track mind and one of those tracks is missing a rail. But despite that, she keeps going and going and going, even so far as a judge slapping her with a $20,000.00 fine for wasting the courts time. I mean it takes real gumption to go that crazy.

But let them come and spout the lies. At least they're getting refuted with facts. If we can;t educated the deluded, at least we can give the still half human ones some subconscious guilt.

At this point it's a complete and total joke. But if it keeps one more Republican from gaining office in this country, it's a joke that I am willing to go along with.

Wukky

[edit on 1/9/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

reply to post by Donny 4 million

No, it's Congress that said it and settled it.Congress was satisfied, and certified the Electoral College.
Congress, get it? Get it? Get it now?
IT'S OVER!

Is this the response I need to chill about?

That's the one.
Here we are 9 post later and it's not over is it?
Blaming Congress is Ok. They are complicit.
I am not mathematically inclined to take you on
blaming the voting system but I guess it is corrupt also.

Donny,

Congress is not complicit, you are just wrong. Congress settled it, the Supreme court dismissed it, every court it's been taken to has found it not worthy of pursuing because there is no legal, or rational basis to it.

Birthers think that if they just repeat long enough it will become true.

Give it up, Obama is American, there are no tooth fairies, and clicking your heels does not bring you back from OZ.

Ziggy

[edit on 9-1-2010 by ziggystrange]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by menjo2000
All Obama has to do is just show us his birth certificate, and it will shut everyone up.

He has shown it, it is available on the web, so why not shut up now?

I mean he's the first president to not show his birth certificate.

Exept he has shown it, so now shut up

JUST SHOW US THE DAMN CERTIFICATE SO WE CAN PUT AN END TO THE ARGUMENT!!!

Once again, it is on the web, so why arent you shutting up?

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

You mean that computer print out?? OMFG That's not the original birth certificate! It's not even a COPY of the original birth certificate! It's a printout created and dated June 6th, 2007. Even if it was a copy of the original, the original wouldn't have been created before 1990, that is when the font that is used on the printout (Arial font 9 point type) was created.

If he WAS really born in Hawaii, the hospital would HAVE a copy of the ORIGINAL birth certificate. They would need, at least, some kind of document that would give them the pertinent info on his date of birth. OK, so where is the document with the original information? That's what I want to see. Until then, they just pulled the info, for the computer printout, out of thin air.

The printout proves nothing more than someone knows how to use Photoshop.

home.att.net...

home.att.net...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join