It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I was being sincere when I asked you to explain why you were championing his cause.You seem like a decent person ,not prone to personal attacks and I thought I might get a straight answer from you .If you were just pointing out the points on the law I understand.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Bombeni

Got to say, I love Gizmo.
If you think you are getting my goat or something, then you couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I'm right, you are wrong when it comes to the "birth" issue.
I know that, your infantile insults just make me laugh.
You guys are hard core right wingers, I don't give a hoot.

You must not read very thoroughly.

First, if you will notice, I posted this video in Political Madness. If you will take the time to go back to the original post (mine) you will note that I asked if this was bogus. I didn't make a hard case that I believe Obama is not a US citizen. I asked "why do his family members say he was born in Kenya" --- so, the infantile insults are yours from where I'm sitting.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by Mak Manto

Well that settles it; Mak says Obama was born in the US, so let's drop the whole thing.

No, Mak's not saying that Obama was born in the US. The live birth certificate is stating Obama was born in Hawaii. The various legal departments of Hawaii and the US are stating that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Birthers have not yet shown one proven document of Obama being born in Indonesia or Kenya.

So, Bombeni, do you have any proven documents? Do you have anything that shows that he was born outside of the United States?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Well that settles it; Mak says Obama was born in the US, so let's drop the whole thing.

I hope he scrubbed like the other midwives.
If he came with frankensence and muir his missed the birth by a year.
PS Looks like Dagger must have been boilin the water?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]
No, it's Congress that said it and settled it.Congress was satisfied, and certified the Electoral College.
Congress, get it? Get it? Get it now?

IT'S OVER!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OldDragger]

Chill down Dagger
When you get like this I envision my drill sergeant with his face all red and the veins in his neck all blue and puffy. If he was still alive and didn't die of heart failure, I know he would have voted for Barry with you.
PS got a link?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Well you envision me incorrectly.
When I get like.....?
A link to...?
that Obama was elected and sworn in?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i don't know why the obama administration doesn't just mail a copy of his original birth certificate to every american's house and be done with this.

oh, wait, i do know why: it wouldn't satisfy 90% of you. and if it did, you would move on to the next ridiculous claim.

why would any non-natural citizen be allowed to even run for president? and if you believe in the new world order business, why couldn't they just find a natural born citizen to be POTUS and avoid any controversy?

obama is liberal, has not yet, and quite possibly will never, hold up his end of the bargin in regards to campaign promises.

that being said, he's a decent president. and certainly light years ahead of the last. in case you forgot, george w. bush and his administration flew planes(that's right, planes, not holograms or cgi) into the world trade centers, blew up a portion of the pentagon, and ditched something into the ground in pennsylvania. he knowingly killed american citizens as an excuse to invade iraq. our last president was incompetent and a war criminal. he brought us down in the eyes of the rest of the world. one thing obama has done is reclaim our true identity abroad and that is a good thing.

he was born in hawaii, please move on to another subject if you want to blast him.

i'll even help you: out of control spending.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No, it's Congress that said it and settled it.Congress was satisfied, and certified the Electoral College.
IT'S OVER!

Is this the response I need to chill about?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I love videos like that one. Wingnuts like Sarah The Quitter, Orly Taitz and this stammering jackass make great poster children for the Neoconfederate Movement.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You know, all this birther stuff is so insanely ridiculous. I will say this though...IF B.O. were not eligible...I'd let him in anyway. Why? Because he caught the error on his oath...the one that Chief Justice John G. Roberts administered.

In 2009, Chief Justice John G. Roberts, while administering the oath to Barack Obama, incorrectly recited part of the oath. Roberts prompted, "That I will execute the Office of President to the United States faithfully." Obama stopped at "execute," and waited for Roberts to correct himself. Roberts, after a false start, then followed Obama's "execute" with "faithfully", which results in "execute faithfully", which is also incorrect. Obama then repeated Roberts' initial, incorrect prompt, with the word "faithfully" after "United States" The oath was re-administered the next day by Roberts at the White House.

en.wikipedia.org...

AT LEAST HE KNOWS HIS ^&*$

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

ah hahh you though i was a fool playing the race card this is a big problem with forums we are often not understood and we lose focus cause emotions flare over non existent problems. just before i was accused of being paid to post on another thread about some general saying air planes are gonna fall in the next hundred days. really funny stuff i love it here!!

well its not really hard to say anyone was born in another country the way counterfitng has developed i could proly prove im abe lincoln if i forged enough documents and posted them on THE BOOB TUBE you tube you tube i always get those mixed up. sorry to intrude i see you have a heated something going on with other atsers on this thread .
See ya round

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well you envision me incorrectly.
When I get like.....?
A link to...?
that Obama was elected and sworn in?

No, I know that.
One that says it's over because you say it's over.
If it was over. You could take the vacation you might be dreaming about.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Gee Donny! Here it is again!

IT'S OVER!

Third time is the charm! If you don't get, you don't get it!

I have no interest in bickering with you.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I agree, drop it. Because no matter how hard you wish he was not our president, he is. No court case about him being an illegal alien will change that. Sorry, but at least you still have Fox News.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This'll never happen. A frightening, and very frustrating trend has emerged especially over the past few years. News with no sources, or news with anonymous sources -Alex Jones is big on this formula.

To me ALL news without a true source should be banned or not allowed. It's just hearsay. And we should start with Alex Jones.

Obama will NEVER see the inside of a courtroom. My guess is this stuttering idiot doesn't read up on Executive Orders. Obama has a team of lawyers on his side that cannot be duplicated.

I can assure you that Obama himself isn't even aware of what these people are saying in this video because there's no threat whatsoever of him being forced to leave office.

I myself believe that he does not qualify, on many levels, for being a President of the USA. Everything from his botched swearing in to his Birth Certificate. There's just something not right about him and the details surrounding him. But, he'll never be forced to leave, I can assure you that. TPTB have their man in Office and they're not about to let him go.

But, we can take comfort in the fact that he'll only serve one term. Thank God for that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
This'll never happen. A frightening, and very frustrating trend has emerged especially over the past few years. News with no sources, or news with anonymous sources -Alex Jones is big on this formula.

To me ALL news without a true source should be banned or not allowed. It's just hearsay. And we should start with Alex Jones.

Obama will NEVER see the inside of a courtroom. My guess is this stuttering idiot doesn't read up on Executive Orders. Obama has a team of lawyers on his side that cannot be duplicated.

I can assure you that Obama himself isn't even aware of what these people are saying in this video because there's no threat whatsoever of him being forced to leave office.

I myself believe that he does not qualify, on many levels, for being a President of the USA. Everything from his botched swearing in to his Birth Certificate. There's just something not right about him and the details surrounding him. But, he'll never be forced to leave, I can assure you that. TPTB have their man in Office and they're not about to let him go.

But, we can take comfort in the fact that he'll only serve one term. Thank God for that.

and who will defeat him in 2012? sarah palin? mitt romney? good luck. the republicans are a sorry bunch. running those two, or god forbid mccain again would be as smart as the democrats running kerry.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

As far as I understand the situation, It is not God himself that must show an Obama a live birth Certificate.

Amid so much controversies, I think It is up to M. Obama to do so.

He always refused to do it. How could someone blame those called birthers afterward with all that money M. obama engaged in order to avoid to show it.

If the Prez of the USA, earns 250 K a year, He already spent over a million in court fees.

How will You realize once your chance, to have a president who works for free, since he already spent his mandate earning in court fees : ))))

Like Lou Dobbs said. Show the paper and get rid of that issue.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I myself believe that he does not qualify, on many levels, for being a President of the USA. Everything from his botched swearing in to his Birth Certificate.

Except you ignore the fact that he redid his swearing in, just so ct's could not claim that was a reason he is not the President.

The real question is why did you totally ignore his 2nd swearing in?

and his birth certificate is displayed on a website for all to see!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

Actually, the wild oft quoted figures to "fight" the BC is the amount of legal expense incurred during the campaign.
See, I'm the administrator of a law firm, that's my job.
Wouldn't take much of a lawyer to take care of theses cases, particularly since the court itself throws them out as frivolous and a waste of the courts time!
If Obama has paid a million bucks to have lawyers file form dismissals, he's really overpaying, unless his guys charge $75,000 an hour!. I only wish our lawyers could charge that much for what would amount to a couple hours time!

You wouldn't believe this stuff if you would stop reading chain e mails and actually took the time to know what you are talking about!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nimrod
He already spent over a million in court fees.

Care to show us a valid site with that figure documented? Remember, one of his lawyers has stated that he is working Pro Bono...

Like Lou Dobbs said. Show the paper and get rid of that issue.

Except he has shown the paper, and the issue is still there. Which shows the paper is not the issue!

[edit on 8/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The birthers will NEVER be satisied, no matter what!
God himself could appear with Obamas birth certificate and they would claim fraud.
Bottom line, ther is no trial, there will be no trials.
Rave on birthers, the question is settled, it's just that you either don't understand it, or refuse to accept that Obama is , and will remian President of the United States.
Bet on it!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OldDragger]

Yeah, he's got what....a little less that three years left I believe? That'll come and go quicker than a cat can _____ it's ____.

True, but it won't taste as good.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join