It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Is this old news at ATS? I searched but didn't find this. What the heck? Is this bogus? Where's the msm?

Mod edit: De-capped the title. Please avoid using all caps. -- Majic

[edit on 1/8/2010 by Majic]

According to everything I have read, it's true. Seen info from various groups, including the ACLJ (not to be confused with the ACLU). Personally, I can't wait. Anyone trying that hard to conceal so much has to be hiding something.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by Bombeni

Even if he was Born in Kenya .. (HE WAS NOT BORN THERE .. by the way)

He would still not be an Illegal Alien ..

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

No one is claiming that he is an illegal alien. The problem is that he might not be a natural born citizen, and thus not eligible to hold the office of president.

Consider these facts:

1. In his own writings, he states that he traveled abroad without a U.S. passport. How?
2. He is concealing his college records. Some think this could be because he received aid as a foreign student.
3. He was a citizen of another country, where he lived for a time as a child. They do not allow duel citizenship.
4. The document presented from Hawaii is a certificate of birth, stating simply that a parent or parents came in and said they had a child there. it isn't the same as proof he was born there, or a statement of a verified hospital birth.

Plus, he's gone to great lengths to conceal information and documents pertaining to these issues. If he has nothing to hide, why doens't he make all those records available, as McCain did when his right to run was questioned? What is he hiding?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Consider these facts:

Except that they are not facts... but birther lies

1. In his own writings, he states that he traveled abroad without a U.S. passport. How?

When and where exactly did he state that?

He was a citizen of another country, where he lived for a time as a child. They do not allow duel citizenship.

How do you know he was made a citizen there? You do not have to be a citizen of a country to live there...

The document presented from Hawaii is a certificate of birth, stating simply that a parent or parents came in and said they had a child there. it isn't the same as proof he was born there, or a statement of a verified hospital birth.

How many times must this lie be explained - it is the only birth certificate Hawaii issue - it is perfectly valid

Birthers may as well give up - He is the legal POTUS, and no matter how much they complain about it a black man is the POTUS

[edit on 12/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

The point is, what he has shown is NOT proof of birth in Hawaii. It's something the hospital would issue for people having a child at home. He's also concealing his school records, and the method by which (according to his own writing) he traveled abroad without a U.S. passport. Explain how that is possible, if he's a natural born citizen. It simply isn't.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by zman
Sorry but every one Current NJ license,NJ digital ID, boat license,US miltary ID, US adoption have you bring in your long form of birth to get those so said documents.

Perhaps you should read my last post again, where I explained the facts to you.

Only one type of birth certificate is currently issued in Hawaii, and that BC is legal identification all over America. You can get a license anywhere with that, or get a passport. It contains every bit of information every state, including New Jersey, needs for legal identification purposes.

In fact, it is constitutionally required of all states in America that they accept the legal documents of all other American states.

Perhaps you should do your research, because repeating misinformation after you have been set right makes a person look silly.

Perhaps you should do some research into when the laws in Hawaii were changed so that the Certification of Live Birth is now the only form offered. Used to be, you needed a Certificate of Live Birth for most purposes. How very interesting that this seems to have changed in the past year.....

Ask yourself why they would make such a change.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The point is, what he has shown is NOT proof of birth in Hawaii. It's something the hospital would issue for people having a child at home.

Another birther lie, it is issued by the State of Hawaii, Department of Health, and is the only birth certificate that they currently issue...

(according to his own writing) he traveled abroad without a U.S. passport.

Show us when he said that.... that too is a birther lie, you cannot find anywhere Obama stated that!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Like I said, all of the birthers know these lies to be, well, lies.

There's no point in telling crazy people the truth as they'll just ignore you.

Birthers are the real OBAMA DELUSION SYNDROME.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Only 2 more weeks until we can come back in this thread and laugh at the liars and and their hangers on that actually believed this thread.

Can't wait.

Obama is NOT going on trial... another lie.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
Only 2 more weeks until we can come back in this thread and laugh at the liars and and their hangers on that actually believed this thread.

they will just make another excuse, stating the next court case will sort Obama out

Obama is NOT going on trial...

very true

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by JJay55

Yes he can institute Sharia Law easily in his position.

So you are just going to say it is so? Your entire argument is the inellectual equivelant of "am not!" I can ask you again and you can just claim it is so again. How about you ACTUALLY try and explain just how you think that the president will be able to force the US to submit to sharia law when they will not even pass a health care bill for him. EXPLAIN THIS.

If all goes according to plan there will be a dozen US cities hit like 911 and the country will be under marshal law, after that other things fall into place and it won't take long until the president makes decisions not in our best interest.

So who will be enforcing martial law exactly? Our government? Our military? The police? You think all these people will just go along with that or do you think Obama will be personally running around breaking into homes and arresting people.

Stop repeating Alex Jones garbled BS and actually to insert some facts, some real information. Explain something instead of just repeating it as if it were simple so at the order of your word.

Which plan is this? I would like to see it. If you have access to this plan and are not spreading it, you are basically helping Obama with his plan against us, aren't you?

[edit on 1/11/10 by Lillydale]

First, take a good look at those Patriot Act issues, which have been fully discussed on site here. Then, go to YouTube, and look up "Obama/civilian security force". Finally, ask yourself why he's supposed to be the "anti-war" president, yet is sending more and more of our military overseas. I can tell you that some in the military wonder about that one.

Alright, once you have all that information, think about a few things. He's trashing the economy, and thus causing some degree of unrest and dissatisfaction. He's signed an executive order giving Interpol the right to do anything they choose, including arresting U.S. citizens without cause, removing them fromt he country, and preventing any protest of this, or even legal action against them. This alone is a HUGE violation of the Constitutional rights of all Americans,a nd thus he's broken his oath of office. That alone is enough cause to remove him, all issues of birth aside.

Now, add to all that the secrecy over his birth, his schooling, his international travel with no U.S. passport, and you can't help but wonder what he's really up to.

Most of the military would NOT go along with such a thing, as they swore to protect and defend the Constitution. As a veteran, and the wife of a soldier, that I know. SO ask again, why is he sending so many overseas?

The police? Probably depends on the individuals, and the leadership in any particular area. The people? A lot would agree with anything he did, since they think he's some sort of messiah. More would to avoid being called racist, asn though someone with non-white skin cannot be called wrong. Some would definitely NOT go along, and those are also the type of people that fully understand and practice that 2'nd Amendment right to bear arms. In fact, such a move is the very sort of thing that right was put into place to prevent. Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Now, add to all that the secrecy over his birth, his schooling, his international travel with no U.S. passport,

just birther lies, how about answering my questions....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Consider these facts:

Except that they are not facts... but birther lies

When and where exactly did he state that?

He was a citizen of another country, where he lived for a time as a child. They do not allow duel citizenship.

How do you know he was made a citizen there? You do not have to be a citizen of a country to live there...

The document presented from Hawaii is a certificate of birth, stating simply that a parent or parents came in and said they had a child there. it isn't the same as proof he was born there, or a statement of a verified hospital birth.

How many times must this lie be explained - it is the only birth certificate Hawaii issue - it is perfectly valid

Birthers may as well give up - He is the legal POTUS, and no matter how much they complain about it a black man is the POTUS

He lived in Indonesia as a child, and that's a fact, a matter of public record, discussed in his book(s).

He stated travel abroad without a passport in the books as well. You read the things yourself and look up the specific page.

The change from requiring a Certificate of Live Birth to only a certification of Live Birth is VERY recent. Anyone interested at all in conspiracies should be asking why they would make such a change. Look it up, seems to have happened in 2009. Hmmmm....

In denial much?

When this whole thing started, that certification he offers was NOT the only option in Hawaii. Now it is. He also conceals his school records. If he's such a great scholar, what's he hiding? Aid to a foreign student, perhaps?

Why is he hiding anything? He hides old work records as well. Lot of secrets for someone in such a public position. Do you really not wonder why? This has ZERO to do with the color of his skin. FYI, my maid of honor was black, and I am not. The issue is whether he is eligible or not. The trial mentioned is a real one, and the only one, to my knowledge, that has NOT been dismissed. The Snopes article refers to a different case, on the same issue.

So, wait and see. Either the facts will come out, or he will pull some legal stunt to cover it all up again. If he does so, ask yourself why. If the trial goes on, and all records are open to see, and all questions answered, and it's shown he really wasn't born in Kenya (as his paternal grandmother claims), then great. But if he is shown ineligible, what will you say then?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Now, add to all that the secrecy over his birth, his schooling, his international travel with no U.S. passport,

just birther lies, how about answering my questions....

You can call facts lies all day long, and still be wrong. How about proving each and every thing I said is false? You can't, and you know it.

BTW, the term "birthers" is one created in an attempt to demean people with an opposing point of view. Hardly a noble tactic. Only other place I have heard it is in Battletech. You figure out where, and it was an insult there, too.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Try looking here:

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... ive.html

and here:

www.freerepublic.com...

for some more information. Stop assuming that any opposing opinion is a delusion, a lie or a racist attitude, and look at the actual FACTS of the case. Wait for that trial, too. Should be a real eye opener for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

He lived in Indonesia as a child, and that's a fact, a matter of public record, discussed in his book(s).

living in a country does not make you a citizen there

He stated travel abroad without a passport in the books as well.

a birther lie, he never stated that at all - how can anyone travel without a passport?

You read the things yourself and look up the specific page.

Look it up, seems to have happened in 2009.

wrong, another birther lie!

In denial much?

You certainly are, you refuse to accept a black man is the proper POTUS!

When this whole thing started, that certification he offers was NOT the only option in Hawaii.

Yes it was....

The trial mentioned is a real one, and the only one, to my knowledge, that has NOT been dismissed.

Another birther lie, it HAS been dismissed!

If the trial goes on,

it has already been dismissed...

and it's shown he really wasn't born in Kenya (as his paternal grandmother claims),

another birther lie, as has been pointed out in this thread

Why cant birthers tell the truth? Why must they continually lie, when their lies are so easily shown to be lies?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

How about proving each and every thing I said is false?

I have done that, read the thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Wait for that trial, too. Should be a real eye opener for you.

What trial? It has already been dismissed....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

'I am not sure I see your point. Are you comparing a book making fun of stupid statements to something akin to mocking a man's race? Last time I checked, G.W. got to choose whether or not he said stupid things on camera or in front of reporters. Obama is kind of stuck being half black. Maybe I just missed your point because I do agree people are way too sensitive. I like to think I am not one of them and that is why I can overlook my dear friends mental shortcomings.'

I respect your views and thank you for responding. President Bush evidently had a problem with scrambling his words for which he was viciously and brutally attacked in the UK press. As if there wasn't enough ammunition already with his foreign policies, the British press chose to single out his speech problems for vilification and mockery. Now, I can guarantee you can bet your property, your pension and your life savings that had Bush been black his speech defects would never have been alluded to, never mind a book of Bushisms. That sums up the duplicity of the 'racism' mafia. Obama is more than capable of taking care of himself with his security army and expensive lawyers.

'The reason people link racism to the BC issue is because of the country of origin. Basically the message being sent is that he is not only not American, he is AFRICAN!!!!! Do you see how the word Kenya dominates the discussion about the legitimacy of and American president? You do not see the racist propaganda value in that? If he is not American or fit to be president of the U.S. then that is a U.S. thing to discuss about the president of the U.S. and how he fooled the people of the U.S. and the government of the U.S. Yet, what I read is "KENYA KENYA KENYA KENYA."'

I think you overdo it a bit saying that mentioning 'Kenya' can in any way be equated to racism. How else are people to discuss the issue of where he may have been born if a country's name is not allowed? It's tantamount to saying if someone black is being discussed, we are not allowed to discuss full stop.

I had no idea the issue ran so deep. The MSM are as silent on the matter here in the UK as apparently they are in the US.

President Obama will not offer sight of his original long-form BC
He has so far paid the lawfirm Perkins Coie upwards of $2.3m to pulverize all and any eligibility lawsuits.

He has sealed all his scholastic and medical records - his Illinois State Bar Association records. Quote: Root: Class of ‘83 political science, pre-law Columbia University. Wayne Allyn Root says, “I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! … Nobody recalls him. I’m not exaggerating, I’m not kidding. End quote

I find out now that he was once known as Barry Soetoro. I didn't know that. His adoption papers have been sealed.

His Harvard Law school records have been sealed.

His passport file has been sealed.

This is kind of ... er.. Alice in Wonderland stuff.

Can we be sure he even exists? Has it occurred to anyone that he may be a holographic creation brought into existence with the combined efforts of Soros, Brezezinski, Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, Prince Alwaleed of the Kingdom Foundation and the Saudi Royal family?

LOL - what a tangled web we weave......

For all those who tirelessly seek the truth and equally, all those who are happy with the explanations offered - I do hope the whole thing has a happy ending.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Oops - I'd better get out of the way. I can hear 'derek' thundering towards me with his little tape recorder ready. Let me press the button for you 'derek' - 'It's cos you don't like black people, it's cos you don't like black people... repeat... repeat... repeat... ad infinitum.....repeat....ignore.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
you know what's funny?

That people *still* believe that Obama is not a US citizen.

I think, soon, it is going to become its own religion with churches and pews. There will be a big alter of a handgun - and you'll make offerings of gay people's scalps.

For prayer time, you'll rock back and forth on your knee's screaming "Down with Obama" while holding onto your bible.

It absolutely astounds me that, after so much evidence, there are still idiots out there who believe that Obama is not a US citizen.

It just goes to show you that foreigners are correct when they say "Americans are stupid".

Yes....Yes we are. And it is so embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

it amazes me that the idiot in the video of the OP can set in front of the camera and lie so blatantly without laughing.

it just goes to show you how stupid some people can get when they allow their hatred to over rule common sense.

its like my grandpa used to tell me when i was a little kid "you're going to let your mouth overload your ass!" and then he'd back hand me.

I deserved it, too.

We need someone around, on both sides of "the aisle", the backhand idiots like this...along with anyone willfully stupid enough to propagate the message.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join