It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is this old news at ATS? I searched but didn't find this. What the heck? Is this bogus? Where's the msm?

Mod edit: De-capped the title. Please avoid using all caps. -- Majic

[edit on 1/8/2010 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
According to Orly Taitz's website . . .

It is true.

How much she can be trusted, I dunno. I hope she is legit, and I wish her the best, if she is legit.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I don't believe it when it's coming from a guy who's stuttering on the video and from a woman who's more insane then anyone on the face of the Earth.

Even if you go down the alley that the "MSM" is covering it up, Fox News would be all over this, according to many birthers that Fox News is not part of the MSM...

Yeah, right...

The man's a natural-born citizen of the United States. He's our President. I'm sorry for all of those who don't want him as President, but you're being suckered.

Orly Taitz only cares about how much screen time she gets. That's it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes! Although even I would like some corroboration of the validity of this.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
there is at least one trial that is coming up that got dismissed...I'll look for the link

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I can't get the vid to embed but it looks like a bogus e-mail

[edit on 8-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to:
Jan, 26, 2010 OBAMA GOING TO TRIAL ON HIS ILLEGAL ALIEN STATUS

Not going to happen.

www.snopes.com...

The referenced case has already been dismissed by Judge Carter, who concluded his 29 October 2009 order granting the defendants' Motion to Dismiss with the following statement:

"Plaintiffs have encouraged the Court to ignore mandates of the Constitution; to disregard the limits on its power put in place by the Constitution; and to effectively overthrow a sitting president who was popularly elected by "We the People" — over sixty-nine million of the people. Plaintiffs have attacked the judiciary, including every prior court that has dismissed their claim, as unpatriotic and even treasonous for refusing to grant their requests and for adhering to the terms of the Constitution which set forth its jurisdiction. Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic. Quite the contrary, this Court considers commitment to that constitutional role to be the ultimate reflection of patriotism."

Every one of these so-called court cases have been dismissed outright, much the same as this one.

One judge even went so far as to fine Taitz $20,000 for misconduct.

Judge Clay D. Land imposed a $20,000 fine on Dr. Taitz as a sanction for her misconduct in violating the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, noting that:

" When a lawyer files complaints and motions without a reasonable basis for believing that they are supported by existing law or a
modification or extension of existing law, that lawyer abuses her privilege to practice law. When a lawyer uses the courts as a
platform for a political agenda disconnected from any legitimate legal cause of action, that lawyer abuses her privilege to practice law."

... and yet her mouth-breathing minions continue to march on ... seemingly blind to and undaunted by reality.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Well that settles it; Mak says Obama was born in the US, so let's drop the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thanks for the lowdown. That is about what I expected would come of it. The audicity of any city court to even let it get that far!! Those people at the City Hall and that lawyer must not have enough to keep them busy.

Of course, this is my dry humor, used to keep from crying!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Obama is not an Illegal Alien ..

He is married to an American
His Mother was American

HE WAS BORN IN AMERICA !!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why do many of Obama's relatives say he was born in Kenya? You'd think if they were going to lie, it would be in favor of Obama, not throwing a wrench in the deal.

www.anobamanation.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Even if he was Born in Kenya .. (HE WAS NOT BORN THERE .. by the way)

He would still not be an Illegal Alien ..

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You know I think I like the "Impeachment proceedings underway now" threads better than the "birther" threads anymore. This illegal alien stuff is just a laugh anymore. I especially like the fact that everyone from the corporate controlled media to the federal judges are all in on it together. Not one of them (except of course for the glorious Fox news) cares anything for America or freedom. Sure, riighhht! I find it almost ironic that if you take what the right says and just reverse it, you find the truth. If they tell you the left believes this, change it to the right and damn if it doesn't fit. They rant against homosexuality and then they get caught in public restrooms. They claim to be Christians and then they support torture. It truly is ironic imo.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by Polynomial C
Obama is not an Illegal Alien ..

He is married to an American
His Mother was American

HE WAS BORN IN AMERICA !!!

You must be a Mexican.

***pointless second line***

To be fair your 1st line was also pointless and so is your thread.
What if he was mexican what is your point?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The birthers will NEVER be satisfied, no matter what!
God himself could appear with Obamas birth certificate and they would claim fraud.
Bottom line, there is no trial, there will be no trials.
Rave on birthers, the question is settled, it's just that you either don't understand it, or refuse to accept that Obama is , and will remian President of the United States.
Bet on it!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
The birthers will NEVER be satisied, no matter what!
God himself could appear with Obamas birth certificate and they would claim fraud.
Bottom line, ther is no trial, there will be no trials.
Rave on birthers, the question is settled, it's just that you either don't understand it, or refuse to accept that Obama is , and will remian President of the United States.
Bet on it!

Yeah, he's got what....a little less that three years left I believe? That'll come and go quicker than a cat can _____ it's ____.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I am not Mexican .. but please .. explain your insult ..

I am really curious ...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by Bombeni

I am not Mexican .. but please .. explain your insult ..

I am really curious ...

How do you know I meant it as an insult? Taking much for granted I'd say.

You need to explain yourself while we are at it.

HOW does "being married to an American, and his mother being American" mean he was born on US soil?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join