It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else see that on Good Morning America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I was halfway listening in the background to GMA on tv, when it really had a weird glitch or something. It was like repetitive, and the faces changed colors. Glitch in the system? They were discussing the terrorism stuff. It was like the system glitched or something. Something to it, or maybe just a true error in broadcasting? Sorry if wrong forum, didn't know where else to ask this. It was a little creepy to say the least. Maybe someone will have it on youtube or something, and you all can see what I'm talking about. It's still happening as I type. It's repeating a word over and over and getting louder with the color changing to orange and purple and other colors. It's really freaking me out lol. I've got goosebumps. The thing is, it gets louder each time the word repeats itself. It's like it gets stuck in a loop or something. Maybe it's just my local cabal doing odd things, or maybe it's something more. Thanks, Gumerk

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
if you have digital cable it was probably just some minor signal interference..
I have Brighthouse Cable and random pixelated disturbances are quite common.
Doesn't seem like something to worry about.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
if you have digital cable it was probably just some minor signal interference..
I have Brighthouse Cable and random pixelated disturbances are quite common.
Doesn't seem like something to worry about.

Thanks. Yeah, probably so. Lol, I sounded so paranoid looking back on it, but it was freaking me out big time!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
They always glitch right before or during the weather when they get ready to cut to the local affiliates.

top topics

join