It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jonathan0220

Oh boy....don't you think it is more probable that there are too many people going to that site and you weren't able to get in because it is overloaded?.... naa, that can't be....someone is trying to stop you specifically from reading that website....

C'mon man, use some common sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

dude seriously, you sound like a broken record with all this Anti Obama, Obama zombie rhetoric... use the Ignore feature already. (btw you sound a lot like an Alex Jones zombie, He's not the savoir either..
)

as to stay on topic, whos laws are INTERPOL going to be recognizing when and if they actually "investigate" persons who are guilty of crimes against the "citizens" of the united states of America, and/or Soverign Americans of these United States, and/or the gloabal populace?

i mean if this is about investigation, why not re-open the 9/11 investigations and task this out to INTERPOL as well... to really shine some light on the current situation America has been dealing with. And allow INTERPOL to audit the Federal Reserve too...

Our system of government was kinda designed to be taken down, and reconstructed... not red taped, or labeled as top secret, for "National Security Reasons"...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

The orchestrated attempts to turn people against him have only convinced me he is a danger to people the country would be better off without.

Very asute reasoning..........most people just don't see this yet. Time will tell.

We Americans harbor a quaint belief that a new president takes charge of a government that eagerly awaits his next command. Like an orchestra conductor or perhaps a football coach, he can inspire or bludgeon and get what he wants. But that's not how things work at the top, especially where "national security" is concerned. The Pentagon and CIA are powerful and independent fiefdoms characterized by entrenched agendas and constant intrigue. They are full of lifers, who see an elected president largely as an annoyance, and have ways of dealing with those who won't come to heel.

Those who do not kowtow to the spies and generals have had a bumpy ride. FDR and Truman both faced insubordination. Dwight Eisenhower, who had served as chief of staff of the US Army, left the White House warning darkly about the "military industrial complex." (He of all presidents had reasons to know.) John Kennedy was repeatedly countermanded and double-crossed by his own supposed subordinates. The Joint Chiefs baited him; Allen Dulles despised him (more so after JFK fired him over the Bay of Pigs fiasco), and Henry Cabot Lodge, his ambassador to South Vietnam, deliberately undermined Kennedy's agenda. Kennedy called the trigger-happy generals "mad" and spoke angrily to aides of "scattering the CIA to the wind." The evidence is growing that he suffered the consequences.

Those who avoided problems - Johnson, Reagan, Bush Sr. and Jr. - were chief executives that made no problems for the Pentagon and intelligence chiefs. All embraced military and covert operations, expanded wars or launched their own. The agile Bill Clinton was a special case - no babe in the woods, he focused on domestic gains and pretty much steered clear of the hornets' nest.
As for the Bushes, their ascension represented a seizure of power by the national security state itself. Their family had profited from arms manufacturing for decades. The patriarch, Prescott Bush, monitored US assassination plots against foreign leaders as a senator; and records indicate that the elder George Bush had been a secret agency operative for decades before he became CIA director - and then, 12 years later, president.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
• The penalty for TREASON IN TIME OF WAR is summary execution

republicans: "hey you know what, it's about time we bring our boys home, huh?"

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

because in any case, this is much more prominent.

also, you could say that by doing this, we save all of our money, and hang all those resposible for everything you mentioned. win-win-bonus round

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hello, this is my first posting at here after coming by to read the various posting. What makes unable to contain myself from registering into ATS is this particular thread from the website worldreport.org.

I once followed Leo Wanta story for close to almost a year from this Mr Christopher and what he put out was so real that I was taken for a ride for that long. I would like to put it here is that ever since I have never gone back and even removing his website from my bookmark.

So, though I'm not too sure what is he up to this around, I'm not too interested and would like to share this here about following Mr Christopher Story story arc. It will be very fascinating, fanstatic and almost like a trip to the stars.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So when do we think the tree with produce fruit and we see some concrete proof and arrests?

Could take a few years? I doubt it will be as easy as a bread crumb trail. Beyond BO first term? Investigation shut down by the next incoming President?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Again.

INTERPOL does no investigation. N-E-V-E-R.
INTERPOL has no juridiction, doesn't need one because they don't investigate or arrest people.
It's basically a communication hub between the member's domestic police services.
When you hear about an international wanted persons mandate, it works like this. Say, the US is looking for Johnny Smith, the famous drug trafficker and believe he has fled abroad. The INTERPOL local bureau in the US will contact the INTERPOL centre with a file and information on the fugitive Johnny Smith. The centre will pass the info to all the members. Then, say, the Germans will inform the center they might have this same Johnny Smith under surveillance because he's hanging around with other drug traffickers in Germany and they believe he might be on the leave to Nederland. The center will update the American and Dutch bureau, etc etc until finally the German or the Dutch police or whoever NOT FROM INTERPOL arrests the guy.

I believe a serious clean up is needed amongst the American political elite but if the people keep looking and giving credit to obvious fantasies, it will remain very very dirty.

Please look into what INTERPOL actually is.
INTERPOL is not a branch of the UN by the way

INTERPOL site

Each member country maintains a National Central Bureau (NCB) staffed by national law enforcement officers. The NCB is the designated contact point for the Interpol General Secretariat, regional bureau and other member countries requiring assistance with overseas investigations and the location and apprehension of fugitives. This is especially important in countries with many law-enforcement agencies. This central bureau is a unique point of contact for foreign entities, which may not understand the complexity of the law-enforcement system of the country they attempt to contact. For instance, the NCB for the United States of America is housed at the United States Department of Justice (DOJ). The NCB then ensures the proper transmission of information to the correct agency.

Interpol maintains a large database charting unsolved crimes and both convicted and alleged criminals. At any time, a member nation has access to specific sections of the database and its police forces are encouraged to check information held by Interpol whenever a major crime is committed. The rationale behind this is that drug traffickers and similar criminals have international ties, and so it is likely that crimes extend beyond political boundaries.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ah…. So much to say…

Manouche, thank you for your post. Yes, Interpol aren’t police, but IF this is true, there are most likely agents, not to mention finances in many countries that would be involved. Interpol would be the perfect way to track and locate these people and moneys.

To those who are making this about Obama being a savior… Obama is no savior. He’s a politician. But there is a difference in the level of corruption in the individual members of our government. ofhumandescent already explained what I would say. The government is NOT a singular unit thinking with one mind. It’s made up of people, just as ATS is made up of people and they have independent minds, hearts, morals, values and levels of corruption. IF this is true, then Obama sees his own advantage in bringing down this corrupt machine.

5 oClock as regards your post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
My answer to these questions is that, IF this is true, it would be premature to start firing people without having the entire “take-down” organized. To start taking drastic actions would be the best way to scare people into hiding, start panic in the US government and therefore the world and give the cockroaches a chance to run and hide. I’m certain that the best way to do this is to get all the ducks in a row before you start shooting… It makes perfect sense to me that no action is being taken and nothing is ‘advertised’ on Interpol, the MSM or ANY public forum yet.

Originally posted by adamc3
I think the idea the this cabal of criminals have enough power to control every single news source in the world (except world reports) is crazy. But this is the reason that he gives for all of this not being covered by the media. If the author really had evidence and wanted to make a change he would make it all available on the internet.

Great point. I don’t think the criminals are controlling the news sources, though. I think the news sources think this is a “wild conspiracy theory” (which it is) and they wouldn’t report on it if they DID believe it because they don’t have any sources. If it turns out not to be true, they’ve lost all credibility. And if someone IS controlling the media, it’s Obama, not wanting this to get out before the ducks are in a row. He’d probably deny it and call it a crazy conspiracy just to keep it quiet.

To those who are really interested in finding the truth behind this story, PLEASE stop fighting with (feeding) the trolls! It’s easy to skip over certain posters posts, knowing that they’re just here to slam Obama, with no real interest in finding the truth. But when you argue with them (feed them), it just makes more posts that we have to wade through to catch up. If you feed them, it just keeps them coming back, making what is probably going to be a long thread a lot longer with more crap to slug through. It’s tiring.

Angus, I love your posts and your avatar!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Ah…. So much to say…

5 oClock as regards your post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
My answer to these questions is that, IF this is true, it would be premature to start firing people without having the entire “take-down” organized. To start taking drastic actions would be the best way to scare people into hiding, start panic in the US government and therefore the world and give the cockroaches a chance to run and hide. I’m certain that the best way to do this is to get all the ducks in a row before you start shooting… It makes perfect sense to me that no action is being taken and nothing is ‘advertised’ on Interpol, the MSM or ANY public forum yet.

To those who are really interested in finding the truth behind this story, PLEASE stop fighting with (feeding) the trolls! It’s easy to skip over certain posters posts, knowing that they’re just here to slam Obama, with no real interest in finding the truth. But when you argue with them (feed them), it just makes more posts that we have to wade through to catch up. If you feed them, it just keeps them coming back, making what is probably going to be a long thread a lot longer with more crap to slug through. It’s tiring.

This was my reply when a poster asked why it's not on MSM:

reply to post by BiGGz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on B,
If the man was about to bust your door down, they won't advertise.

I too would love to some hardcore evidence, but I also wanna have a few cocktails w/E.T. and throw the ball in the yard with bigfoot.

I guess we wait .

[edit on 8-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

Benevolent Heretic,

I appreciate your open mind, and research on this topic. Makes it a pleasure to be on ATS. I was bummed that last night on Keith O. he wasn't even in and nothing wa mentioned.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
If the man was about to bust your door down, they won't advertise.

Sorry I missed that. I got confused by the ET and bigfoot statement.
Now that I slowed down and read it, I understand.

I appreciate your open mind, and research on this topic. Makes it a pleasure to be on ATS.

Thank you. It's what ATS is about, IMO.

I was bummed that last night on Keith O. he wasn't even in and nothing wa mentioned.

I was, too. Then I realized that it must have been from a previous show. His site is not working for me now, but the original statement about Olbermann was:

‘Washington, DC: 5th January 2010: ... This was the gist of a report by Richard Wolf delivered in this evening’s edition of cable network’s MSNBC’s Countdown program, hosted by Keith Olbermann….

As soon as I can get to his site (if no one else gets it), I'll look on the show from the 5th. I do wonder why he was out last night... They didn't say.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Am I understanding that this document is stating that since Reagan, operatives within the government, especially within the Intelligence Community, and especially associated with Bush Sr. have been performing what amounts to financial terrorism against the US and Obama is trying to put a stop to it??? And this is why the Republicans are trying to stop everything he does?

I feel like an idiot.

BH, I don't see this as much as a "Right/Left" political paradigm as I do an honest/dishonest paradigm. There are obviously operators from BOTH parties who are a part of this grand conspiracy and who have participated in the destruction of America for their own financial gains.

Also, I wouldn't confuse Obama's political ideologies with the conspiracies, although it would be hard for one to distinguish. It would appear that Obama's far-left polticial agendas, although probably noble in intent, are designed to contribute to our downfall but I doubt that's the case - at least I hope.

At this point, the only thing I can hope for is that Obama is prepared to take on the conspirators and use his position as president to bring these people to justice for the sake of the US citizens and all of mankind. My fear is that in doing so, they are going to try like hell to take him out. I am going to be watching this closely to see how this develops. Nice thread!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes there have been black people at tea parties. Both of them were happy to be there

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
BH, I don't see this as much as a "Right/Left" political paradigm

I don't either. Especially with the Clintons up to their armpits in it. My statement about Republicans was in reference to the current Republicans in Congress, not Republicans in general. IF this is true, they are operating on some orders from on high to STOP Obama at all costs, IMO.

I always found it curious that Bush Sr. and Clinton were such GRAND friends... This would explain that, too.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

This post is my evidence in case I go missing during the night or dont log back onto ATS (joke)

Hey denv,

Did they come for you after the e-mail you sent??

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Yes there have been black people at tea parties. Both of them were happy to be there

Now THAT is funny..The reason we don't go to tea parties(black man here) is, regardless of politics, black people don't do well in rooms full of angry white people..seems there's always a problem when that's the case..

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've been reading Story's site for a couple of months now, and once I figured out what the heck he was talking about (he writes in a very "insider" kind of way - with use of nicknames and the odd latin term [Inter Alia meaning "among other things"] very much as you would expect someone who may have gone to school with some MI5 types, amd kept in touch through their careers [the Old Boys Network it is called in the UK]) - after a while it becomes clear what he is going on about.

He is describing an operation (OPERATION STILLPOINT) that has taken decades to set up, a plan to set the world up to be ruled by corporations, which at this late stage in the plan, are to be crashed, filleted and sold off cheap to the only remaining players, thus making them Kings of the Hill.

The Salted Gold issue is part of the plan, the issuance of fake money by the FED, all to generate a large amount of "fluff" currency which they would eventually swap for the Real Stuff, and then shortly afterwards, cut and run into their deep underground shelters, ready to ride the climate change out, and re-emerge with ... piles of gold?

It all sounds like a plan from some James Bond movie, although there was a lot of reality in Fleming's work, since he was ex-MI5 too, and probably had similar contacts to Story.

What my point is however, is that to foil a deeply insidious and entrenched plan such as this, with operatives placed at all they key levels of govt, media, military, police etc, requires an even more subtle and silent plan, and one that would preclude the involvement of potentially compromised forces.

Thus it seems unlikely that anything would get out to a public forum such as ATS, that would compromise the plan. [which is why you haven't heard anything of it]

With regards to the stability of the nation once the corrupt elements have been arrested, i would have thought that the planners would have taken the vacuum into account, and that there would be honest and reliable people who would step in to take the true responsiblity of these positions.

It must be a huge task and must have been planned for a long time. we know how slippery these characters are, and that they would have themselves protected at all times and on all sides.

I don't think that this is organised by interpol, they are the first stage in the "open" execution of the plan. Many stages preceded this there will be a lot of mopping up to do. It is extremely involved and dangerous and would be a nightmare to unravel.

The Diamond mine situation is, I think, the thread that, once pulled, will eventually unravel the whole woven web of deceit and dirty tricks. In the same way, the Climategate affair is the thread that unravels the CO2/Global Tax scam.

From my point of view, across the pond here in the UK, it seems that BO is caught in the web and has to make very careful moves not to upset the spiders at the centre of it. That is not to say he is complicit in the whole affair, or that he is innocent, but that he may have to play the game so as not to show that he is part of the take-down. No wonder his hair is going white!

When Tony Blair came to power in the 90's, after long dark oppressive years under the Tories, we were happy, we celebrated, we were convinced there would be a change for the better. In hindsight we can see how duped we were. When BO was elected last year, the elation from my american brothers and sisters tasted the same.

I hope for a better world. I hope that BO is on our side, and that once the vipers are removed we can all breathe a big collective sigh of relief. Don't blame Obama, turn your rage to the real players and focus on them. Your enemies are the Nazis in your government, it's pretty clear who they are now.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I found this on Y-Tube, It's a rambling, annoying, mono-tone computer voice. I can't comprehend all of it but 1 part I did understand, at 5:20 (The rats will do anything to save themselves) if you have the patience you have to be quick with the pause button.

Now back to my Saturday honey-do list.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
BH, I don't see this as much as a "Right/Left" political paradigm

I don't either. Especially with the Clintons up to their armpits in it. My statement about Republicans was in reference to the current Republicans in Congress, not Republicans in general. IF this is true, they are operating on some orders from on high to STOP Obama at all costs, IMO.

I always found it curious that Bush Sr. and Clinton were such GRAND friends... This would explain that, too.

BH : I, too, have been curious for a couple of years now on this
Bush Sr./Clinton relationship. It has never seemed sincere.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

AGREED!!!

It's nice to find common ground with you, BH, considering we are normally butting heads. Your statement probably holds more truth than anyone will admit.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join