It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is very interesting, indeed. I'm afraid I'm having trouble understanding it all... As I read over the text, it feels like I have suddenly lost part of my ability to read and comprehend. Is it just me?

I had the same feeling but I kept reading. I've never read so fast it was like a download. The info was so compelling that I forgot about the room spinning until you said it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabereal
BS! BS! BS!
Obama bin laden has broken EVERY SINGLE PROMISE he made since coming to office.
Oh and now he's scared-lol.
All I can say is a black man's con artist diatribe of lies apparently has no limits in this country.
If you had said he REPLACED his personal security with interpol officials It would amount to the same thing.
Run over the us constitution as if it wasn't even there.
I love all people's. Obama? I wouldn't piss on him if he were burning alive.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by gabereal]

"All I can say is a black man's con artist diatribe of lies apparently has no limits in this country."

Yeah... you love all peoples. Mmm hmm... and I have magic monkeys flying out of my butt.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Glad to see this story getting exposure on ATS. If nothing else it has been an interesting drama over the last few years. If you have a bunch of time on your hands read through the archives at Chris Story's website. Worldreports.org

I think they go back to 2005 or so. In any case this is not about Obama as some have mentioned strongly. This story was broken well before Obama ever entered the national stage. The only reason Obama has a mention is because he is President of the country where these shenanigans are occurring and previously has been accused by Story and others of helping to stop the so-called settlements.

I don't know how factual this whole series of stories is, but I am sure there are true elements as well as elements twisted to suit the means of the author. Story has obvious loyalty to the Queen whom appears to also be a victim of those accused. If it is true, I do hope that all get their just deserves. I don't see how you can consider such actions anything less than treason. I also accept the possibility that Story is just priming the money pump with this story.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Could this just be a way to get the people to welcome Interpol coming in and taking over, maybe they thought this would be the best way to get the people to go along with it.
Then BAM we are NO MORE AMERICA !!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello,
A Plea for Justice:
The Letter to President Obama
(Original, Detailed Version for Media)
Below is the letter sent to President Obama, selected public officials, and the media. We encourage all shareholders to send respectful comments of support to the Original Recipients, and to print and mail or e-mail this letter to anyone who might help bring justice to CMKX shareholders. Please include a link to this web page in your correspondence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To President Barack Obama
January 20, 2009

Dear President Obama,

CMKM Diamonds would like to congratulate you on your resounding and historic victory and inauguration as our 44th President of the United States. As a personal longtime supporter of your efforts, I have complete faith that you have the nation's best interests at heart, and that you are sincere in your promise to usher in a new era of responsibility and accountability for our country. It is this belief that compelled me to write this letter, which is supported by documents which can be seen at the website listed below. I apologize in advance for its length, but this was an extremely complex scam, and, I believe, a very important issue.

CMKM Diamonds and its shareholders respectfully ask that our government act responsibly in seeking justice in one of the largest singular frauds ever perpetrated in our financial markets. Although CMKM Diamonds, Inc. (trading as CMKX) was revoked over three years ago, the company's current management and its shareholders still await the filing of criminal charges against the numerous individuals who defrauded over 50,000 shareholders of an estimated $250 million. We also ask that the federal agencies whose job it is to protect those 50,000 shareholders accept the responsibility for their failures, and support CMKM's current management in their efforts to find restitution for the company and its shareholders.

Over the past few months, the SEC and other financial regulatory agencies have been under considerable criticism for their failures to protect shareholders from massive fraud in scams such as the $50 billion Ponzi scheme run by former NASDAQ Chairman Bernard L. Madoff. While the SEC's mishandling of the Madoff scheme has garnered widespread media coverage and criticism from Congress and SEC Chairman Christopher Cox, the CMKM Diamonds tragedy has been largely ignored.

From late 2003 until the company was revoked in late 2005, criminals in control of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. sold over 703 billion shares of stock to unsuspecting shareholders in the largest penny stock fraud in history. It was the most shares ever sold in a single company. Corporate insiders were aided and abetted in their crimes by high-powered attorneys, accountants, transfer agents, major banking institutions, brokerage houses, and clearing firms. It occurred right under the noses of the SEC and NASD (now FINRA), both agencies ignoring dozens of blatant warning signs, allowing the scam to go on far longer than it should have. This fraud represents one of the most egregious miscarriages of justice ever in our financial markets.

Will need to post second portion of document...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry,
I'll post the link where I found this info thanks to another poster on this thread...www.cmkmdiamondsinc.com/supp_docs_index.html

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Yeah. It's just my opinion. But, the only facts there are to this "story" is that of the Homeland Resolutions that have been passed. The rest is just hearsay.

reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Hey, don't get me wrong. I hope even a piece of this theory is true. But, I've not been impressed by his transparency and disclosures thus far from his Presidency. Nor some of the decisions that he made as regards to the future of our country.

Don't know why I should lay any credit to this story that would contradict everything he's done since he's been elected.

Don't think I'm some Obama hater or anything. I voted for the guy. But, he's been a real disappointment. I'm inclined to believe a politician is a politician when in Washington. The country has really gone to hell over the passed 20 years. I guess over just over "HOPE" because I've seen none since the election debates.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
[• (14): On 2nd November 2009, between approximately 6:05pm EST and 6:18 pm EST, Affirmation source placed a telephone call to a special contact, who advised source of the following:

• (15): That [as previously reported by this service] former President G. W. Bush ordered Henry M. Paulson, the former US Treasury Secretary, to contact BOTH former President Bill Clinton and the current Secretary of State, Mrs Hillary Clinton, [instructing them] to get in touch with the current Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner [this job was allocated to former President Clinton] and the Director of Central Intelligence [CIA], Leon Panetta [this was to be Mrs Clinton’s task] to order them to STOP RELEASE of the ‘Settlement funds’.]

1) How can former Prez Bush order another former Prez to do anything? 2) And why?
3) What are the settlement funds and how is it any of Bush's business anymore?
4) Or Clinton's?
Plus this seems like an awful lot of people to involve when Bush could just call Geithner and Panetta himself.
5) Why does Bill Clinton need to be involved in any current goings on?
6) Unfinished business?
7) Why does Paulson need to be involved?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I googled this

PHANTOM SHARES in CMKM/CMKX stock.

and got TONS of new info

looks like Tomorrows news again... found out by ATS long ago

TY OP..

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Directly from the article "for damages in excess of $3.78 trillion, based on allegations that the S.E.C. invented 2.25 trillion of PHANTOM SHARES in CMKM/CMKX stock. which were exploited and traded illegally given that the phantom shares were of course fraudulent and that stock did not, therefore, exist legally – scooping vast illicit scamming profits which were stashed off-balance sheet – in a colossal Ponzi operation perpetrated by the S.E.C. itself in collaboration with George H. W. Bush. George W. Bush, and other Bush Crime Family associates"

Before I comment in general on this article I cannot get past this figure quoted 2.25 trillion in Phantom shares.

Let us look back shall we. Rumsfeld Admits 2.3 Trillion Missing on 09/10/01
is there a connection?

www.videosift.com...

Excellent find Op. This thread is in the true spirit of what ATS is all about.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by 5 oClock

I know what it is about.... There is at least one other thread similar to this one trying to cleanse Obama of all blame for "the things the poor man was forced to do"....

Haven't you realized that this is most certainly a ruse to make you, and others believe Obama is a good man here to "save us all"?.....and yes the information you are giving is pointing to that....

This is the same old, same old scenario.... Make someone look like he is some "savior", and make everything possible to make people believe so...

Any of you remember the claims that Obama would be put to the test within 6 months of his presidency etc?....

Obama is a front man for the NWO, make no mistake about it, he has been polished to a shine by the NWO and he is being shown as some "poor soul who saw the evil and is trying to fight it".....

THINK for crying out loud....

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

I'm getting a little tired of kids like you coming in and hijacking a thread when you obviously didn't read the link, and making posts based on what other members have written. YOU HAVE NOT READ THE TEXT ON THE LINK PROVIDED,AS SAID BY THE OP. Your posts show it.

It's also getting old, the fact that some pplwho believe all this NWO stuff, think that every freaking person in this freaking world in a puppet, and is acting upon satanic dirrections of someone else. Not every one is a puppet. And you simply will call anyone out to be a puppet no matter who theperson may be. ITS GETTING OLD, AND SIMPLY NOT TRUE!

You are the one brainwashed because you believe there will never be ppl who may be acting by their own will. Show some proof at least before labeling everyone a damn puppet!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yeah...and let's give Obama, and his administration the power to, and back him to allow the UN to take over the U.S. to combat the "evil NWO inside the U.S."....

Then the UN would keep control of the U.S., and "the evil NWO" with Obama as the front man for the UN/ Obama's NWO, meanwhile increasing the Obama zombies troops and sending all Americans between the age of 18-25 to 3+ months of military training to "combat this evil within the U.S. with the help of the UN".....

Nice way to give up the U.S. sovereignty meanwhile claiming "Obama is a savior".....

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

Dude you are sad. No matter what unfolds in this world, you will always think that the main players are puppets, andyou will never be pleased. Just whine and whine.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
OMG! Shouldn't you be at a tea party rally talking about how much you REALLY REALLY DO like black people? Like honestly and for true?

OMG..shouldn't you be admitting that everytime your lips, or fingers moves all that comes out is BS?....

Oh boy, oh boy, i guess we must believe a white redneck living in the boonies that a "hispanic hates Obama alongside every other person that disagrees with the redneck from the boonies"?.....

But hey, people like you are too blind to the fact that there are BLACK people also who have been part of the tea parties, and showing what Obama is doing to the country...

But of course, a redneck from the boonies has to claim black people who speak against Obama the messiah are "white racists who hate black people"...

BTW, no offense intended to people, or OTHER white people living in the boonies... My point is about the continuing rhetoric from certain people like Angus....

[edit on 9-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
Ramblings of a madman...
Mumble jumble made to look like it is written in legaleeze.

Next!

I am with you Joey, and to think that once I posted information from that same website and made a thread about it... Then I kept digging and of course what this man is doing is grabbing as many UNRELATED stories as he can get, adding even people who were warning against the very thing that is being done in the article of the OP, such as Anatoliy Golitsyn...then make up his own conclusions with no evidence whatsoever to back his claims and present that as truth....

I can't believe so many members just voted for this story obviously without taking the time to read what's in it....

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
I saw a few negative comments a page back that ignored the OP and the linked article completely by instead commenting on how it's a pro Obama diversion. This article doesn't make him out as a great savior. If you actually read the article you would find that it does a great deal in explaining "operation stillpoint" and it's probable downfall. It also explains what may be Obama's motive for giving Interpol immunity with an executive order.

The anti Obama crowd really needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop missing the point. You can be against him but do you really need to turn EVERYTHING into an argument about Obama? Like the republicans and everyone else $hit doesn't stink. Seriously, you're just deflecting things and causing the issue at hand to be lost in pointless name calling.

I really would love to believe what this article has to say, but people have come up with some really believable things in the past that let us all down. So until i hear about the Interpol actively investigating these crooks i will keep it neutral.

Thank you! This is exactly what I'm trying to tell that guy.

Electric Universe you should do like the quote above this says, " pull your head out of your ass ".

Thinking everybody is a puppet

If you were the president I bet some turd would be thinking you are a puppet. There is a chance that some people are actually trying to do something right.

I also dislike your rudeness to everyone that opposes your idea. Telling a guy that " he obviously didn't read the article " and YOU have been called out by multiple people as not having read it!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I saw a few negative comments a page back that ignored the OP and the linked article completely by instead commenting on how it's a pro Obama diversion. This article doesn't make him out as a great savior. If you actually read the article you would find that it does a great deal in explaining "operation stillpoint" and it's probable downfall. It also explains what may be Obama's motive for giving Interpol immunity with an executive order.

The anti Obama crowd really needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop missing the point. You can be against him but do you really need to turn EVERYTHING into an argument about Obama?

I don't think it's just the anti Obama crowd, more the "paranoid American" crowd who wouldn't even trust their own mother. Plenty of that sort on ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell

Electric Universe you should do like the quote above this says, " pull your head out of your ass ".

No thanks, I am not the sort of guy that has anything up his ass...

Thinking everybody is a puppet

Thinking that Obama is "trying to save us ".

I also dislike your rudeness to everyone that opposes your idea. Telling a guy that " he obviously didn't read the article " and YOU have been called out by multiple people as not having read it!

Ah so it is rude to tell people aren't reading the article, i even excerpted from the article itself yet you claim I haven't read it?...

I have been called by SOME members who obviously didn't bother to read the article, I posted evidence DIRECTLY from the article that this website, and the owner of that website is trying to put Obama as some savior giving away our sovereignty to save us all meanwhile allowing the Interpol unrestricted access in the U.S.....

Several members agree with the fact that this is BS. This is nothing more than the ramblings of a lunatic who put together several unrelated incidents and then made up a conclusion which he pulled out of a magic hat...

but it is obvious that the Obama zombies want to believe anything that cleanses their messiah and puts him as a savior....

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Odd, this is the first time I've ever experienced this on ATS, or any other site. but when I load up only this thread I'm strictly redirected to 6917.90862.discover-facts.com... 6917&subid=90862&terms=expedia%20com

Strangest thing.

Looks like someone or something does not want me to read about this.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by jonathan0220]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It does not do such a thing... Where are the facts that these are the reasons why Obama gave the interpol unrestricted access and gave up the sovereignty of the U.S. to "save us"...

I excerpted DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTICLE that it really is trying to put Obama as a savior and that "he gave up our sovereignty to the Interpol, the Chinese, and other victims to save us all"....

The anti Obama crowd really needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop missing the point. You can be against him but do you really need to turn EVERYTHING into an argument about Obama? Like the republicans and everyone else $hit doesn't stink. Seriously, you're just deflecting things and causing the issue at hand to be lost in pointless name calling.

The Pro Obama crowd are the ones with their arses up their butts all the time....

Obama is not above the country...

Obama is not "sort of God"...

Obama is not "an awakened being of light who came to save us"...

Sorry Obama zombies, but you have been had yet again....

He broke pretty much every promise he gave you, and even LIBERAL SOURCES have shown the lies he has been telling you right in front of your eyes...yet you still have your heads in your arses and think he is going to help you...

The Obama administration was found to have made deals with big pharma, and LIBERAL sources pointed this out.... yet you still have your heads in your arses....

Internal Memo Confirms Big Giveaways In White House Deal With Big Pharma

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yet the Obama zombies still like to have their heads up their arses....

Even other LIBERAL SOURCES have shown that Obama wants to "indefinetely detain" people, and make it legal, even if there is no proof whatsoever against them, but only if the Obama administration THINKS they could be "possible terrorists"...

Maddow on Obamas "Indefinite Detention" & Unconstitutional Power Grab

www.dailypaul.com...

Yet you still have your heads up your arses....

Then we saw the whole list of people which the Obama administration think COULD BE POSSIBLE TERRORISTS.....which includes returning veterans, anyone who fears Communism (wonder why specifically mention people who fear Communism) anyone who doesn't like any policy made by the Obama administration... anyone who wants to defend the Constitution, and yes we have had at least one thread about the last part, and a link to a document where this is stated..

There has been a lawsuit filed against Janet Napolitano, and Homeland Security for their "Rightwing Extremism", which later also included leftwinges, and includes anyone who dares to not like any policy being implemented by the Obama administration...

Let's look at some of the Americans which the Obama administration has labeled as "possible terrorists".....

Janet Napolitano is lying to the American people when she says the Report is not based on ideology or political beliefs. In fact, her report would have the admiration of the Gestapo and any current or past dictator in the way it targets political opponents. This incompetently written intelligence assessment, which directs law enforcement officials across the country to target and report on American citizens who have the political beliefs mentioned in the report, will be used as a tool to stifle political opposition and opinions. It will give a pretext for opponents of those Americans to report them to police as rightwing extremists and terrorists. You can imagine what happens then.

The Report specifically mentions the following political beliefs that law enforcement should use to determine whether someone is a “rightwing extremist”:

Opposes restrictions on firearms
Opposes lax immigration
Opposes the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
Opposes continuation of free trade agreements
Opposes same-sex marriage
Has paranoia of foreign regimes
Fear of Communist regimes
Opposes one world government
Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world.
Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India
. . . and the list goes on.

www.aim.org...

Yet after all of this, and much more you, the Obama zombies, still have your head up your arses but you claim everyone else is but not you....

I really would love to believe what this article has to say, but people have come up with some really believable things in the past that let us all down. So until i hear about the Interpol actively investigating these crooks i will keep it neutral.

Too many people are just puting their blind faith in this article, and are willing to absolve "Obama the savior", and want to believe "he is an awakened being of light who is here to help us", but despite the fantastical lunacy of these people the Obama administration, and Obama himself have shown their true colors... Yet NOT ONE of you, Obama zombies, want to admit the truth as to what your "savior who is sort of God and above the country, and above all" is....

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81

I don't think it's just the anti Obama crowd, more the "paranoid American" crowd who wouldn't even trust their own mother. Plenty of that sort on ATS.

Obviously there are plenty of the sort who believe anything, and everything even though there is no evidence to support this BS...

But hey, go ahead and believe what you want to believe....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join