It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

BiGGz Im not sure that you understand where Im coming from. I've been reading the worldreports blog/journal/whatever for a while and was trying to point out how absurd some of the authors claims are, and when he's wrong about something (and he pretty careful) he blames it on bad information or NSA interference.

The author claims to have smoking gun evidence that would start revolutions and have world leaders hanging in the streets, but he doesnt release it. Well he might if you subscribe to his journal that I was unable to locate in hundreds of U.S. libraries.

This Bush-DVD (DVD stands for some german thing) Syndicate are his words not mine. And if what the author says is true, yes they would have that kind of power even in the UK. as Blair and Brown are or were both major players.

I think the idea the this cabal of criminals have enough power to control every single news source in the world (except world reports) is crazy. But this is the reason that he gives for all of this not being covered by the media. If the author really had evidence and wanted to make a change he would make it all available on the internet.

I've even sent an email to the author christopher story asking for a list of libraries that subscribe to his journal and never received a reply.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by adamc3]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Um... can we trust INTERPOL any more than we can trust our own to police themselves. If through this type of job one can expect a certain degree of corruption (power tends to corrupt.......) then can't we expect at least a little at INTERPOL already. Then to be granted even more power, might make me expect even more corruption, regardless of a few good quotes on their website addressing it.

Thanks for the post.
It does remind me of a Time traveler's story though.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamc3
reply to post by BiGGz

BiGGz Im not sure that you understand where Im coming from. I've been reading the worldreports blog/journal/whatever for a while and was trying to point out how absurd some of the authors claims are, and when he's wrong about something (and he pretty careful) he blames it on bad information or NSA interference.

The author claims to have smoking gun evidence that would start revolutions and have world leaders hanging in the streets, but he doesnt release it. Well he might if you subscribe to his journal that I was unable to locate in hundreds of U.S. libraries.

This Bush-DVD (DVD stands for some german thing) Syndicate are his words not mine. And if what the author says is true, yes they would have that kind of power even in the UK. as Blair and Brown are or were both major players.

I think the idea the this cabal of criminals have enough power to control every single news source in the world (except world reports) is crazy. But this is the reason that he gives for all of this not being covered by the media. If the author really had evidence and wanted to make a change he would make it all available on the internet.

I've even sent an email to the author christopher story asking for a list of libraries that subscribe to his journal and never received a reply.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by adamc3]

If you ever get a reply....please be sure to mail me and let me know what he has to say.

I wonder how the hell he came across this information when not a single news paper, INTERPOL, or the white house gave mention about such a thing....Surely this story came from somewhere.........

btw, I have secret documents containing a list of all people involved in the NWO, but I refuse to release it because it would result in revolution and politicians hanging from lamp posts....

[edit on 8-1-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by 5 oClock

What you are seeing is one mob boss take down the other. Obama is the Anti-Christ, he is waging war on our Intel agencies to take them down and instate his own SS.

Don't be fooled people. Obama is far from good for us.

The Army should stop Obama, gut him in the street in front of the White House and then run him over with an Abrams tank.

Interpol agents should be arrested or shot if they are running around the U.S. trying to do anything against any American.

SEE IM RIGHT. www.worldreports.org...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

Seriously... get counseling.

Really, Watch and you will see who he really is. You look like you need some counsel with that mug shot bud. Are you hoping to pick up a date from jail on ATS or what?

Oh come on... certainly anyone that can claim Obama is the antichrist and then advocates the military doling out a hideous death can be more clever than that!

Nothing about my penis size? Not going to warn me that I'm going to hell unless I embrace your cartoonish thug of a god?

I'll wait...

P.S. Not that you'd care or likely even comprehend... your post could be construed as a threat against the president. So maybe you'll be getting dates with Big Bubba in the shower sometime soon. Yeah... you're a dirty girl aren't ya

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

B,

I've been on those sights Too. Hey all I can say is ATS members seem to be of a higher caliber.
some of those posts are..... we'll i'll leave that alone.

I did find this reply pretty quick though:

[ex)What a biased, narrow opinion of Americans in general! Does Story really think Americans are such big suckers as that? Just because England doesn't have the privilege of our First Amendment (the average British citizen has no real say in his beloved Blessed Majesty's governmental procedures), so Story is assuming that Americans are the same voiceless herd of sheep that he grew up with, back home. Not so, however; he's glossing over and ignoring the most important cornerstone of our beloved United States, which is the vast majority of citizens themselves (truly, We the People). Not Democrat, not Republican, just hundreds of millions of PEOPLE as envisioned by our Founding Fathers, independent of any political party and capable of our own independent thoughts and actions. It's the liberal's worst nightmare."

NA! Americans aren't voiceless sheep, all 300 million of us awake and aware. Almost sounds like some of the posters on here

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Crap! Double post.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by BiGGz

all 300 million of us awake and aware. Almost sounds like some of the posters on here

If only that were true

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Be for I start Please Check This Link and Please READ IT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now.. What you have to understand is thus.. MONEY is a mind trick! by its very nature

The people who print are not as stupid as you think that is why the dont "need any" and are not on the rich list
"and never will be"..

The polictis that is happening now is all about who has the power to PRINT "issue" MONEY and set the VALUE of goods..

The usa and the fed are apart of a GROUP of people who print and set A LOT of money / value.. to add.

OIL is the main one and is "set" by anlgo saxons and there desendents..

Then we have the chinese and OTHER countries "middle easten" who in fact play BOTH sides of this little game..

China OWNS most of the planet.. and so do the middle EAST.. yet they USE money "set" by a group of men.. NOW.. the NWO wants to create a ONE WORLD CURRENCY..

The problem is WHO is going to set the VALUE of the given money..

China is leading the way and KEEPING its value LOW for a reason.. "it makes you work harder for a start" and for "longer" you can no compeate with greed my friends..

but in doing so they are playing with FIRE because the people who set you value WILL lose OUT on this.. and the populations of nations "called westen" will not have this..

China and some others did in fact CRASH the us economy as a warning that things are going to change.. weather they like it or NOT.

and when they DO crash it.. CHINA RUSSIA and a few other nations will be the new kids on the block and the old gaurd will only have 2 choices

WAR or acceptence

the POTUS is working for the side that is LOSING make no mistake about that..

England the commonwealth and europe is OWNED by the ROTHCHILDS and the USA.

married with some other rich idiots..

This is a war about MONEY and WHO PRINTS IT.

you can take THAT to the bank!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by np6888

You know your right, it, in itself; is more than enough evidence. As you said, we shall wait and see

I wonder if anyone here would agree that maybe faxing INTERPOL and questioning E9-30413 and its reason of existence?
Fax: +33 (0)4 72 44 71 63

done.
will post with follow up

Thanks mate, I just emailed INTERPOL about this aswell and I will also report back any information I get from them.

Here is a copy of the email I sent to them:

Hello INTERPOL,

I am a concerned citizen of the planet, I say "planet" because this question is highly important to everyone on this planet and not just the United States of America.

I am a good citizen, I pay my TAXES, I have never had a criminal record and I uphold the law.

My question is regarding "Executive Order 13524 of December 16, 2009".

Here is a text-dump of the Executive Order for quick reference for you:

Amending Executive Order 12425 Designating Interpol as a
Public International Organization Entitled To Enjoy Certain
Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the
laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International
Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the
appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International
Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive
Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting
from the first sentence the words ‘‘except those provided by Section 2(c),
Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act’’ and the semicolon
that immediately precedes them.

My question is, what is the reason for this?
I have researched to a certain extent on the Internet and according to many websites they are saying, openly, that the attack on that plane from the "Nigerian" has the toolmarks of the CIA on it and they are calling them out. Probably using INTERPOL to investigate.

As a concerned citizen I contact you (INTERPOL) to clarify this or explain to me what is going on here as it is an international concern and you are the international police.

Mainstream media seem to be avoiding any discussion about this and since I am a law abiding citizen I am very concerned about the connection of the C.I.A. and these recent terrorist activities on planes in America.

Thanks,
Denv

This post is my evidence in case I go missing during the night or dont log back onto ATS
(joke)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Gotta love the Irish

Hope you have an early warning system (dog) for the middle of the night visit.

I think if you disappear, many of us will be joining you soon enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Freakin double post again.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Calling BS on this.

How are you going to say that obama is some "super hero" and he is going to save us?

This is the same idiot that is ramming health care down our throats.
Continued to continue the stupidity of the "bail out".
has chosen self avowed commies to his cabinet of CZARS.

This isnt just out there, its ridiculous on its face.

PS. I dont think bush did much better! I'm a Ron Paul supporter (unless I get wind of BS on him)

I do believe something is up. Too many rats jumping ship. Letting Interpol in? Yeah, thats weird. I believe even some repubs are bailing.

I'm just blown away by the concept that pres barry is doing some sort of "save america" thing. Yeah. Right! Mister "Saul Alinsky Is My Hero" himself.

R or D after the name doesnt make a rats butt of difference anymore.

They may be all reacting to something we know nothing about (go figure
). Something has them spooked it seems.

The website all this stuff came from is so convoluted (a send money every few paragraphs it seemed) that I have major issues with it. The financial stuff is obvious to an extent. There really werent any links to back up stuff.

Martial law (at least here in Texas) is VERY unlikely. It would take an entire army OF OTHER PEOPLES military to attempt it and "blue hats" would not be looked on fondly.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by felonius]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

You know Wisconsin is one of those blue state thingys.

The problem is with the Federal Government is that the state of Wisconsin has done the same as most other states-33 in all, we have told the US federal government to kiss our ass when it comes to mandated anything.

I cannot wait for next year, it may start out small, but you can be assured, it will not end SMALL.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Amazing Stuff!

I am only half way through it but it looks solid.

Thank God someone somewhere is doing something about these thieves.

I hope everyone is brought to justice who deserves it (a lot of people I'm guessing).

I for one support it wholeheartedly...

Is it real though?

Is this really happening?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
BS! BS! BS!
Obama bin laden has broken EVERY SINGLE PROMISE he made since coming to office.
Oh and now he's scared-lol.
All I can say is a black man's con artist diatribe of lies apparently has no limits in this country.
If you had said he REPLACED his personal security with interpol officials It would amount to the same thing.
Run over the us constitution as if it wasn't even there.
I love all people's. Obama? I wouldn't piss on him if he were burning alive.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by gabereal]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gabereal

now thats not very nice is it?

sheesh talk about HATE...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

I think it is a nice idea. I mean, the President DID allow INTERPOL jurisdiction here in the States.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Also, as I stated in another thread, it is very odd to me that almost immediately after that incident on the plane people all across the country were shouting that the Government knew about this threat (hell, the gov eventually admitted as much) and did nothing.
Then EIGHT CIA agents were assassinated.

I believe that something is going down, but I don't expect that Obama is doing any major house-cleaning. I don't know, maybe I'm just too disenfranchized with this Government and the World, for the most part, to believe that anything like this will actually happen.

And if he is, I would become cautious of what sort of power-grab he would try to make in the wake of a successful overhaul of the intelligence infrastructure... (
as if he would be successful to begin with)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The powers that be are not happy with diccky and his little thiefs.. after all they did invade 2 places

for "power"

The BIG O is trying to set things right.. for a power that has the majority on the bord

shall we say. ; )

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Because in recent years INTERPOL opened a United Nations liaison office in New York, the new order extends to INTERPOL the additional privileges and immunities that IOIA-designated international organizations with offices here normally enjoy. The new order does not enable or authorize INTERPOL or its officials to conduct searches or seizures, make arrests or take any other law enforcement actions in the United States.

This Executive Order does not apply to the Interpol-U.S. National Central Bureau (USNCB), a component of the U.S. Department of Justice, its employees, and detailed agents, nor change their rights, responsibilities, or authority under U.S. law and the Constitution.

PDF

Interpol-U.S. National Central Bureau (USNCB) website

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am waiting for some verification from a reliable source. A Blog with just someone's story is not enough for me. There seem to be a number of posts at ATS lately depicting Obama as a hero of some sort. I've heard a lot, I've seen nothing. I get a feeling it's all agenda driven to garner support for the POTUS and not based in reality. More disinfo.
Time will tell as this is something that could never be contained for very long.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join