It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

NO. The right question is can anything that Christopher Story writes be believed?
Does anyone have any proof that the story Story tells is accurate?
Story's tale is an interesting read, but so was the Di Vinci Code doesnt mean its true.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by adamc3]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interpol's corruption Role:

www.interpol.int...

Quote:

“Corruption undermines everything the law enforcement community works towards. It impoverishes whole communities, and threatens the safety and security of the many for the benefit of a very few” - INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble

Now what if they do start to round up scumbags and economic "terrorists" in the U.S?

*The divide & conquor comes into play, since those who are so set in their ways would go off the deep end thinking that Obama was tearing this country apart.

*Martial law would have to be enacted to contain the above mentioned.

*We all get screwed!!

So this will seriosly be a monumental task to accomplish, it hurts just thinking about it. Has to be another way

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Officials in the Obama White House are now considering the possibility that the Christmas Day attempt by Nigerian terrorist Umar Farouk Mutallab to blow up an airliner about to land in Detroit was deliberately and intentionally facilitated by unnamed networks inside the US intelligence community. This was the gist of a report by Richard Wolf delivered in this evening’s edition of cable network’s MSNBC’s Countdown program, hosted by Keith Olbermann….

WHAT?! DID THIS REALLY COME FROM THE MSM?! My god...If this is true i wonder how they are going to spin it onto the 'publicans.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Some more interesting facts from Interpol Fighting Corruption:

How do international conventions address the problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighting corruption is challenging because the related offences are typically carried out in secret, while victims frequently realise it has occurred only after much time has passed. Although corruption can often be seen as purely a domestic issue, the international dimension of corruption is no less important, as corrupt acts usually take place in multiple places and are generally linked to crimes carried out in other countries.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

For what its worth...The MSM (FOX in this case) just did a report on Obama's Executive Order authoriziing Interpol additional powers within the US. They dismissed the idea of it being associated with a conspiriacy by stating it has to do with the Al Queda issues around the world. In effect it gives them power to chase them where ever and access to the same intelthat US has. Just saying...I don't know either way but at least the "MSM" is reporting on it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Calling BS on this.

How are you going to say that obama is some "super hero" and he is going to save us?

This is the same idiot that is ramming health care down our throats.
Continued to continue the stupidity of the "bail out".
has chosen self avowed commies to his cabinet of CZARS.

This isnt just out there, its ridiculous on its face.

PS. I dont think bush did much better! I'm a Ron Paul supporter (unless I get wind of BS on him)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adamc3

That is also a good question that I think we're all wondering (and trying to figure out). From what I've read about him, he seems pretty credible. I'm not saying I am believing everything he says, but it sure would explain a lot. A LOT! I mean... it fits.

Originally posted by 5 oClock
*The divide & conquor comes into play, since those who are so set in their ways would go off the deep end thinking that Obama was tearing this country apart.

They already have. There are many people who, because they don't have all the inside information, think that Obama is tearing this country apart and they have gone off the deep end. And Martial law has not come into play.

reply to post by DeathShield

Whoa! Definitely going to watch Keith tonight!

White House Investigates Rogue US INTEL Group in Domestic Terror Attack

Wolf attributed his account to top officials in the Obama White House. The intentional sabotage of US antiterrorist screening procedures would explain why Mutallab had been able to use his US visa, escape interrogation and special searches, and board his flight, even though he was festooned with every red flag in the annals of airport security. If Wolf's report is accurate, these Obama officials may be pulling on a thread which could begin to unravel the entire secret structure of illegitimate power which has afflicted this country -- in this case, the apparatus which manufactures terrorist incidents for political purposes of mass manipulation, dictatorship, and war.

This gets better and better!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
wouldn't a story this big be in the new's section on INTERPOL's website??? Unless I missed it..

[edit on 8-1-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

According to Christopher Story the Bush-DVD Syndicate have agents in every news room to ensure that news of their shenanigans dont get out.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Try looking up the executive order.... thought this was common sense but i guess not

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Be very careful folks. While obama's got your attention waving his "tough guy" hand watch what his other hand doing. this . . . guys a master illusionist (sp?) I mean look how he got elected by saying nothing. And now we have this? Something feels very wrong here.

Hello,
Along that same thought process I encumbered upon the thought of an assisted-enforced-Martial Law, from an outside source. BTW, I haven't bothered to read the article myself...I soon will make an attempt to un-fuse it from the cons...Comprehend what is actually being reported. Thanks, and wish me luck! I will return with my interpretation, just give me till 2morrow?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Basically, what I'm getting here is that the only way Obama can fight the CIA and the U.S military is to rely on outside organizations like Interpol. The US military, however, has nukes, but this is where our E.T friends come into play.

So it's basically the U.S government vs Interpol and E.Ts. Well, good luck to the former I guess.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Calling BS on this.

How are you going to say that obama is some "super hero" and he is going to save us?

This is the same idiot that is ramming health care down our throats.
Continued to continue the stupidity of the "bail out".
has chosen self avowed commies to his cabinet of CZARS.

This isnt just out there, its ridiculous on its face.

PS. I dont think bush did much better! I'm a Ron Paul supporter (unless I get wind of BS on him)

Yes, because of course both Bush (43) and Obama could just take office and on Day 1 say "Enough with this vast conspiracy involving former presidents, black ops, CIA trained assassins and tens of trillions of dollars of fraud! Be gone!" and *poof* it all goes away without any negative repercussions.

Sure, I am taking this conspiracy with a grain of salt at the moment, but I am keeping an open ear to it. It does manage to explain all of the inconsistencies we have been witness to over the last few administrations.

I think if there is truth to Story's story, then both Bush (43) and Obama were given public demonstrations in their 1st year in office. These demonstrations were simply a message saying "we are big and powerful and willing to kill at a moment's notice - play ball or die". Bush probably talked some Texas big talk so he was shown what some planes can do to skyscrapers. Obama probably tried to be more careful (learning from his predecessor) and just went right into lame-duck mode but was reminded to stay in step with some uninvited strangers walking right into the White House during his first State Dinner.

Honestly, it is a plausible explanation for all of the broken campaign promises, irrational wars, blank-check bailouts and lame government we have been dealing with..

I'm not saying that I buy this hook, line and sinker just yet - but it is really compelling and worth looking into. The MSM, other countries and Interpol will not be able to report on any of this until it is over with though - because otherwise they greatly jeopardize the operation.

Since this alleged crackdown is all happening pretty much right now (this week) I am guessing that if it is true we will see something major develop before the end of the month. If things go back to "normal" in DC by February then I think Story's story will be put to rest. In that event, Story could sell it to Hollywood. I would watch that movie.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If the security and intelligence apparatus of the US has been compromised, to the extent that a suicide bomber would be allowed, despite warnings, to threaten an airliner full of passngers, in the name of profit, this does not bode well.

Firtst question that comes to mind is, what else might they capable of? Are there other "warnings" in the offing to discourage further investigations/interference?

How many innocent people are these "financial terrorists" willing to sacrifice to pull off their scheme?

If they have enough "pull" to let a potential suicide bomber slip through, what else might they have let in... or out?

Might be a good time to re-inventory those military weapons stores and "secure" bunkers!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Although I found the source interesting,and a great story,I could find no solid links to any legal documents. Without support it seems like pure conjecture to me. I will however look into this further.

I also tried to search for info about stuff that was said, but often i just got a few hits using Google.
When i tried other search engines i got a lot of hits ... that's strange.

By the way, what's US sovereign money ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is this all too convenient?

I don't buy it, sorry. (not that this is real, it is, but I dont accept the fact that this will help things)

Obama just sent a lot of troops into Afghanistan after stating before his election that he would bring them back.

The public are catching on, conspiracy theorists have plastered exposing information of TPTB for some time now. Do you think it would be an intelligent strategy for Obama to take Hegelian Dialect to the next level?

Dramatization of a fictional quote of Obama: Look my fellow Americans, I am exposing them, I am doing what Lincoln did; I may assassinated because of this as I reference Lincoln. See how much I love you and America, I will bring in INTERPOL the global monitoring police force into America to watch the CIA. Here is the Dawn of our new Day, here I give you Hope America; see Im not all that bad"

All too convenient.

They know they are being watched by the masses, and this could be their way of creating a "fall guy". Goodbye CIA, hello GLOBAL INTERPOL. Any different?

[edit on 8/1/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
Take your pick of sites to read this, It's like a freakin Clancy/Dan Brown novel.

I still have a long way to go, but I thought i'd get it on ATS since I havn't seen it here yet.

Happy New Year Alll!

Hello,
This article generates alot of general confusion...At this juncture, I can't help but to label it a disinformation ploy...With a side of "Horray, our savior has come (Obama)." Couple these with a scheme to sell us something we did not ask to buy.
I cut and pasted an item or two, for further review in the minds of intelligent beings to ponder. As with signing a contract, you would be wise to read the small print.

The US Government has surrendered its authority to an international organisation charged with investigating corruption inside the US Government’s own structures. The United States has not been sovereign since the Lien Holders had to proceed with executing their Lien on or about 6th December 2009, but will of course resume its sovereign status on satisfaction of the Lien.
Is this action within rights of US constitution?
Small print at bottom of page;
"We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court."

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

What you are seeing is one mob boss take down the other. Obama is the Anti-Christ, he is waging war on our Intel agencies to take them down and instate his own SS.

Don't be fooled people. Obama is far from good for us.

The Army should stop Obama, gut him in the street in front of the White House and then run him over with an Abrams tank.

Interpol agents should be arrested or shot if they are running around the U.S. trying to do anything against any American.

SEE IM RIGHT. www.worldreports.org...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Obama set up the fake attempted bombing to blame it on the CIA. He then has many CIA agents killed in A-stan to make them look even worse. Giving Interpol the job of cleaning up America is utterly ridiculous when he has Army Intel at his right hand.

He is waging war on us people. Us Americans, WAKE UP!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just some useful links from RESEARCH:

www.cmkmdiamondsinc.com...

Connecticut Democratic Senator Chris Dodd drops out of race for re-election. Move places another Democratic seat up for grabs.
• Colorado Democratic Governor Bill Ritter suddenly ends re-election campaign. Campaign events canceled.
• Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND) not running for re-election. Democratic seat in GOP-leaning state may be up for grabs.
• South Carolina Rep. Henry Brown (R-SC) surprises constituents by declining re-election bid. Five-termer leaves seat up for grabs.
• Executive director of Kentucky Democratic Party suddenly resigns. No reason given for departure.

Timmy G. & the Fed:
www.bloomberg.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join