It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

OMG! Shouldn't you be at a tea party rally talking about how much you REALLY REALLY DO like black people? Like honestly and for true?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by JayinAR

... maybe Obama discovered that 9/11 was an inside job and that's why he's given INTERPOL diplomatic immunity inside this country. Either way, he needs to let the American People know what he knows.

This is exactly what I think is going on. It explains both executive orders passed by Obama in December -- one to grant additional power to Interpol (to arrest the perpetrators) and another to declassify all secret documents more than 25 years old.

Notice where Obama was when he passed these executive orders. Hawaii, about as far from Washington DC as one could get. He is probably afraid for his safety and that of his family in case the CIA/military cabal try another coup.

Others have pointed out that Obama looks tired and worn out ever since taking office. This also explains the complaint many on the left have had -- he's not been nearly effective as he promised during his campaign. Clearly when he took office he inherited a mess of atronomical proportions and something bigger than even the economic crisis has been weighing on him.

I wish him success and Godspeed if he really does plan to take on the military industrial complex. Look what heppened the last time a president tried to break up the CIA.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I saw a few negative comments a page back that ignored the OP and the linked article completely by instead commenting on how it's a pro Obama diversion. This article doesn't make him out as a great savior. If you actually read the article you would find that it does a great deal in explaining "operation stillpoint" and it's probable downfall. It also explains what may be Obama's motive for giving Interpol immunity with an executive order.

The anti Obama crowd really needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop missing the point. You can be against him but do you really need to turn EVERYTHING into an argument about Obama? Like the republicans and everyone else $hit doesn't stink. Seriously, you're just deflecting things and causing the issue at hand to be lost in pointless name calling.

I really would love to believe what this article has to say, but people have come up with some really believable things in the past that let us all down. So until i hear about the Interpol actively investigating these crooks i will keep it neutral.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
There's an even better chance he'll be assassinated if he looks like succeeding.

This was one of my first thoughts as well. He is smart, though, and I would bet that he's covered pretty well. I certainly hope so.

Seems that in this thread, we have a group of people who are maintaining an "open-minded but skeptical" position, willing to dig deeper and find out if there's any truth to this.

On the other hand, there's a group that hate Obama so much that they're making it all about him and denying ANYTHING that's being said because they hold a position that if something good is being done, it's CAN'T be true that Obama's behind it.

To the first group, I say carry on and good on you! To the second, step back. Read the information at the links. Pry open your mind just a little and try to look for the truth. It's a GREAT story, an excellent conspiracy theory and it's what ATS is ALL about, IMO.

Off to read more...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
who says Interpol isn't just another sib operation?
If they can do it with the sec then they can do it with interpol, or am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by UneedTOhitTHIS

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by 5 oClock

I know what it is about.... There is at least one other thread similar to this one trying to cleanse Obama of all blame for "the things the poor man was forced to do"....

Haven't you realized that this is most certainly a ruse to make you, and others believe Obama is a good man here to "save us all"?.....and yes the information you are giving is pointing to that....

This is the same old, same old scenario.... Make someone look like he is some "savior", and make everything possible to make people believe so...

Any of you remember the claims that Obama would be put to the test within 6 months of his presidency etc?....

Obama is a front man for the NWO, make no mistake about it, he has been polished to a shine by the NWO and he is being shown as some "poor soul who saw the evil and is trying to fight it".....

THINK for crying out loud....

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

If we do in fact get saved, does it matter who the savior is? I beg YOU to think. It no longer matters about the details, what matters is that this corrupt empire is being broken down which is what appears to be happening....under Obama might I add. Get out of this pro or con Obama stance people like to divide themselves with. It only hurts the whole.
There's more to what meets the eye. Peace.

And as for this post 5'oclock....4 words...

THE BIGGEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much!

Does it matter who the savior is?.. absolutely, that it all that matters.

If there was anyone in govt, based on his word & record, that could be trusted to save us, it would be Dr. Ron Paul.. not this .. snake oil selling obama character who is too morally broke to even 'pay' attention

Even with dr paul I wouldn't feel comfortable about ANY piece of the US govt saving us, this govt has lied too many times about too many things using puppets, clowns and every deadly dirty trick in the book... they run good hustle.

I rather obama draft a citizen statesmen oversight committee, or do something that gives you & I the information, means & power to save ourselves FROM the govt and their banker gangster owners..

I'm tired of these elite political insider freaks who are always claiming to be saving us from something.. because they never do... it's always just more game.

Well we agree on most points. I too am a big Ron Paul supporter and am tired of this elite obviously. However you must realize the double agent game Obama must have to play. There is no way he can walk in and do all these things we want him too and expect everything to go as planned. This first year I feel, was him, setting all of this up and it is now coming out. I too do not trust Obama, it's impossible to. However I am not writing him off as a traitor to our freedoms quite yet. We must keep watching and doing our best to educate each other using facts and not pre-conceived beliefs. Let's hope this is what we all want it to be.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Right, that's what I've been saying in my posts. Yet there's still people that believe obama is innocent and instead he's playing them. obama knows exactly what's going on and he's going to use it for all it's worth.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I don't know. It smells like a pile of BS to me.

Why, when he campaigned on the topic of TRANSPARENCY, would he allow INTERPOL to investigate the CIA, and then grant them immunity to FOIA?

It doesn't add up.

If this were for the betterment of the citizens, he would have allowed full transparency to what INTERPOL finds. Now, he has the ability to manipulate the findings without anyone else knowing the difference.

Say they do find that the topics are true. But, also while investigating, they find that the CIA has been running a secret space program. Why wouldn't be want to reveal that as well?

Nope ... something smells bad here. If even a smidge of this is true ... there's something more sinister underneath it.

You do not know for sure that he has the ability to manipulate
the findings . . . that is your opinion.
Maybe . . maybe he was forced to go to Interpol . . for help ?
Maybe . . our own CIA and TPTB . .are trying to set up Mr. Obama ?
How can you be transparent . . if they won't let you ?

Soon, an angry black man . . is going to turn on some lights . . . .
and the people that are caught hiding in the back room . . .
are going down !

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The vista stuff on the bottom is complete bullsh*T

it is

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Think about it realistically though? This still gives him the power to bring forth the findings and amend the corruption in Washington. And yes, I would do the exact same thing if I were him! I think this course of action, rationally makes the most sense...

Yes, we the public have the right through the FOIA to know full "transparency" of the Obama administration. However, you cannot deny that there is the possibility of "sensitive" information being leaked that is not in the best interest of the American people. Don't get me wrong, I definitely can agree with what you are saying. But then again, I agree with the fact that IT IS necessary for some information to be withheld from the public. For our safety and the rest of the world.

By the way.... Great Thread OP!!!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is very interesting, indeed. I'm afraid I'm having trouble understanding it all... As I read over the text, it feels like I have suddenly lost part of my ability to read and comprehend. Is it just me?

You aren't missing it. Here's the answer:

Originally posted by la2
What is Operation Stillpoint?

there also seems to be alot of Obama praise, surely if he is part of NWO strategy then this sort of misdirection would just allow him further powers to increase what the intelligence services can do and the things they can do to achieve it, just a thought?

Exactly and is obviously the purpose behind the post. There are no, "points".. Would put on, "bad list"..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have been aware of this story for some time, and frankly haven't known
what to make of it.

Is it the truth, stranger that fiction?

Paranoid genius at its best?

If this is true, why aren't we seeing arrests in MSM for cover up and obstruction? Criminalization of the press is central to Operation Stillpoint
continuing. More likely this is evidence of factional struggles. Another
possibility is that it was all a set up to shock and amaze and focus attention.
Just when everybody thinks they are being rescued the real trap will spring.

on the Plus, they offer a plausible explanation for the death of the CIA Black-Ops in Afghanistan and Tim Geithner's sudden troubles.

The underpants bomber smell of a inept attempt to create distraction

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
You aren't missing it. Here's the answer:

Thanks, but I'll find my answers by doing my own research, and discussing it with others who are doing the same, actually looking for the truth. Not by listening to ATS members who are obviously bent on making this about their hatred and mistrust of Obama.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

To the first group, I say carry on and good on you! To the second, step back. Read the information at the links. Pry open your mind just a little and try to look for the truth. It's a GREAT story, an excellent conspiracy theory and it's what ATS is ALL about, IMO.

Off to read more...

You're saying what? Thank you but, not thanX. I do not need people to tell me whether or not ones movements are good for my country or not.. Every move he has made since he has, "taken" office is a death blow to the United States of America.

Edit to add: I didn't see your last post; however, yes, we are at odds..

[edit on 8-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

useless!

On the other hand, there's a group that hate Obama so much that they're making it all about him and denying ANYTHING that's being said because they hold a position that if something good is being done, it's CAN'T be true that Obama's behind it.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
To anyone who is interested.

I have bin looking at this form the other side of the picture, have bin doing a lot of reading on a lot of channelers and other spooks as to what is coming down the pipe as we say.

It has all bin quite interesting that now in 2010 about discloser will happen this year may be early this year. From what they all said I will just give the Brass Tacks version is that there are that 5 countries that are ready for discloser what the five are they did not say but if you do a little sherlock Holmes here you would see that UK is one they ended there program China are waiting for the US, India all so waiting for the US, USSR they are waiting for the US, and France.

Now if this holds water and Obama cleans house and takes down the NWO and all of it's arm's that want to control the world we may have discloser yet funny how they know this stuff before it happens.

Like they say Truth is stranger that fiction, there are a lot more dots than the eye can see just here a hell of a lot more.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would really like to understand what is going on, I read the things written on the links given but I still could not understand it, OP please forgive me as English is not my native tongue. I have a few questions:

1) What benefit at all does Obama or the US get in giving INTERPOL full Immunity, what does it have to do in the Operation Stillpoint?

2) In layman's terms, what exactly happened to CMKM? How did they lose money?

3) How are the Bushes involved in this?

I am sorry if I am not asking the right questions, It just goes to show that I really do not understand anything at all.

In layman's terms, as if you are explaining it to a 5 yr old, if not too much trouble, please write a little summary on what is going on.

Thanks OP, I am really interested to know what is going on. I believe, if a whole network (fox) is dedicated 24/7 into destroying Obama, then something big is going on, and somebody is scared s***less that Obama is in office.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik
1) What benefit at all does Obama or the US get in giving INTERPOL full Immunity, what does it have to do in the Operation Stillpoint?

Personal protection and a means of investigating corruption inside the US government through an outside organization

Directly from the article "for damages in excess of $3.78 trillion, based on allegations that the S.E.C. invented 2.25 trillion of PHANTOM SHARES in CMKM/CMKX stock. which were exploited and traded illegally given that the phantom shares were of course fraudulent and that stock did not, therefore, exist legally – scooping vast illicit scamming profits which were stashed off-balance sheet – in a colossal Ponzi operation perpetrated by the S.E.C. itself in collaboration with George H. W. Bush. George W. Bush, and other Bush Crime Family associates"

See above

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Thanks xX aFTeRm4Th Xx, loved the way you answered my questions, very straight to the point! I am going to re-read everything again. This is a very interesting topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik

I hope the OP (and others) answer your questions, so I can understand it better, but from what I understand, Obama would want to use Interpol as an international policing agency to stop whatever is going on in the Intelligence community of the US. So, he would be allowing them to "police" the corrupt factions in the government and intelligence community while gaining protection for himself.

I see xX aFTeRm4Th Xx has given a good answer to this, although I don't understand the details. AMAZING!

Seems Henry Kissinger, Greenspan and Bush Sr. were involved in some massive theft of the people's money, via Ponzi schemes and outright theft. They then caused the financial collapse of the US so they could use their funds to "buy back" the US.

From the link:

A FIVE-PHASE, LONG-RANGE SUBVERSION OPERATION
In essence and in outline, the secret offensive against the United States and its people directed from within by subversives headed by George Bush Sr. and his controller-handler, Dr Henry ‘Heinz’ Kissinger, and micromanaged by Bush Sr.'s criminal financier Dr Alan Greenspan, with embedded participation of Leo/Lee Wanta, involved the following intended stages:

• Stage 1:
Developing myriad Ponzi schemes and giga-thefts, of infinite variety, and BY ANY MEANS, in order to procure ‘base money’ for open-ended unreported, off-balance sheet, untaxed leveraging and hypothecation operations.

• Stage 2:
Maximising the potential for the accumulation of trillions of fiat dollars by means of such financial sorcery, both for personal self-enrichment purposes and in order to accumulate a colossal fund of fiat ‘money’ from Fraudulent Finance operations, ready for Stage 3.

• Stage 3:
Deliberately inducing the collapse of the US financial system and economy to facilitate Stage 4:

• Stage 4:
Mobilising the colossal accumulated portfolio of Fraudulent Funds, stashed offshore and untaxed, with a view to buying up collapsed US assets across the board, so that the entire economy wound up in the hands of the controlling saboteurs.

• Stage 5:
The ELIMINATION of commercial banking and its replacement by the US Treasury’s Direct Account.

I think you are asking the right questions!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join