It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I don't know. When you have a press with their noses so far up obamas . . . . that they don't dare say anything negative about him would it be possible for reports to be altered to put him in a better ligth? Yeah. What does this have to do with the original post? Think about it, his approval rateing shooting down through the floor, the American people don't want this national health care he's shoving down our throats, then we have his little bombing attempt before Christmas, and now this? What better way to get the people back behind you then to make it look like poor little innocent victim in a huge scam.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If some of the things they say just doesn't add up, then why don't you mention what some of those things are...? Instead, you made a huge generalization without any evidence backing up what you're claiming. Please feel free to explain and expand upon your opinion/statement, it would add a lot more validity to your statement. Otherwise, you shouldn't make unfounded generalizations that add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

I think this might come across a little jerky, but please prove me wrong, because I'd rather know what you claim is BS in the article.

Edit: If you're referring to the www.rutherford.org in LoveGuy's post and not the article linked to the OP's link, then I'm sorry, disregard everything in this post, and tell me to dismount my high horse.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Super Katsurio]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I think you're right about the press with their noses up Obama's cushion, but I don't think it's up to the journalists to paint Obama in a holy light, they're mostly likely just following their superior's orders. Because if it was in fact the journalists and news anchors behind this Obama brown nosing, and then they found out that they and the American people were being betrayed by Obama, then I think it would give then more incentive to expose and bring to light Obama's true nature. Figuring people (here the Media) don't tend to take feeling betrayed and made to look like fools b/c of everything they said in praise of Obama, coupled with these people's (news anchors, journalists, etc...) huge egos, would only make them more thirsty for blood. Not to mention, I think Obama is doing a good enough job of destroying his own reputation by himself, i.e. doing a 180* on what he campaigned on (public option, pulling out our troops, transparency, lobbying, etc...).

I got confused writing and reading what I wrote, but I hope y'all get what I'm saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
WOW that report is a mirror of the al qaedda message the days are pregnant but in a understandable fashion. maybe you can all see I was trying to tell ya and warn ya so.. hope not but is it true?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I didnt finish reading everyones comments but i did read the whole report.

Basically. With none of my opinions.

1.Reagan appoint Leo Wanta to buy replees and somehow through the exchange
they made trillions a successfully crippled Soviet economy.
2. This lead the following presidents in a scramble to get a hold of the cash$$$
3. Wanta is most likely deceptive zionist, tricked everyone, lies to the people and his co conspiraters.
4. Their plans of creating problems and emezzlement and banks and blah blah went on until the Chinese and British Monarchies demanded some 47 trillion dollars back. in Lien (securities held during loans) sounds something like they gave out BONDS to US to simplify, if people can elaborate for me that would me nice.
5. When they wanted this money back they went to obama and told him if you don't cooperate your #($#*$@!
6. Interpol got the exectutive order to do what they want with ppl deemed doing wrong.
7. People who didn't do as asked died, arrested.
8. Interpol monitered the trillions of dollars being moved, with the threat of taking over anybody who didn't listen.
9. All settlements aren't transferred yet.

New Article SUmmary
1. The theives (bushies,chenies,clinnies,CIA/Defraud Banks) have successfully stolen 1.3Billion right under Interpol Nose. New funds are surely being used to keep everyones mouths shut. Or cutting of loose links.
2. Interpol doesn't have as much as strong arm as hoped, Interpol agents are now dieing, being paid off, threatened.
3. All out espionage war going on between the vest powers.
4. Obama is double agenting pawn, politically correct, does nothing, scarred of both sides. Pretty much a big V

My OPINION
The Zionists weren't going to go down easily, and whatever host your website is using, obvioulsly by the proof of the Satanic calls these ppl dn't like you. Don't state where the editor is going to be as you are endangering his life unknowingly. Pray to god everything will be fine, don't write with bias, and stop pretending to write in third person...mr. editor.

1. HITLER WITH ALL OF HIS POWER COULD NOT STOP THE ZIONISTS
2. The bushes are Nazi spies, probably out on their own agenda, medling with the zionists or whatever you want to call it. I don't like giving names because all of their names are and illusion! zionist was supposed be the ones who wanted to establish israel again.
3. All happens according to the bible, read it, and read it again. You didn't think that the forces at be would just give in, you even said you road the beast, it is time you stop becoming upset that the beast is behaving differently as you hoped. More and more sacrifices will be made with no results. All i know is one thing, you have about 75 facts, in which you have enabled a huge plot out of, most likely correct. But in doing so you forgot that you are powerless even with the knowledge of it happening, instead you should seek profitable gain of the coming trouble.
4. I would like to explain the controversy with the federal reserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fed is as we know it, an idea, purely print like all press.
But it resides to mostly JP Morgan, Jew/Zionists and Rothchilds (More of the same)
They do control the FED, but they are always seeking more and more control! Especially with the new auditing bill, they are scarred and want to change the way things work.

Fiinallly History Repeats itself!!!! 1913 Fed was created before that it was The elite pulling out their cash out of stock and leaving everyone to be #(!$*^)

They are always striving for more power, problem is WANTA has ton of cash that might save the economy, they (zionist) can't predict his behavior because he is doubling everyone. Saving the economy works against zionist plans, but killing wanta does to cause he's the key to the cash.

SO steal the cash back, use it up, make it finally dissapear, more later

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Super Katsurio

ATS is most likely Jewish Zionist controlled he help everyone be decieved, don't be surprised if my posts get deleted or anything like that.

BTW someone commented earlier that google isnt turning up results, thats most likely because Sergey Brin, part jewish, pawn to the zionists, only reason he's successful

William Irvine is registered administrator of THE ABOVE NETWORK. Probably the owner, you do the research.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by bako1]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
there's only a few things in the OP's article that can be verified and the rest is anyone's guess as to whether it's true or not.

reading the threats of, "summary execution" certainly adds nothing to the credibility of the article though. nor does reading bible excerpts or book sale advertisements.

a few things are hard to dismiss out of hand though.

goldman sachs selling those dodgy cdo/cds shares. obviously it was legal somehow. but i think those practices and similar from other corporations are undeniably immoral and wrong. and then they get billions of yourbailout money but give away even more in bonuses?

the massive law suit pending against the SEC?

i'm sure there is a lot more wrong with the financial sector but those things alone is enough to convince me there's something very wrong going on and for some reason the general populous of america is ignoring it.

it's just too strange that average americans can be ripped off so easily, and the people are allowing it. it's hard not to believe that there must be a massive effort going on behind the scenes, to keep everyone blind to what's really happening.

add to that - i too suspect obama is being set up to fail. or that he is being under-mined and/or manipulated by some. (i've no idea who though)

gate-crashers in the whitehouse? how does that happen? to me it's just inconceivable that he's that easy to get at.

cia agents being blown up on their own quarters? even that is kind of hard to swallow but ok it's possible it happened as official reports say it did. but with all the other stuff going on ... it stinks too.

and then the underwear bomber getting on to that plane despite everthing that was known about him?

finally i've noticed fox news is unwatchable again. once again it's all, 'blah, blah, blah, we hate obama, groan, boo, hiss'. i'm always flicking through the news channels, trying to keep up with the latest news, watching debates or just interesting stories. fox is usually right up there with my other favorite news channels. but lately, and like the lead up to the last election ... the blatant anti-obama vitriol fox is spewing is just unbelievable.

something is up and of that i'm pretty sure. whether or not we get to hear about it remains to be seen. i'm not holding my breath though.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I don't know. When you have a press with their noses so far up obamas . . . . that they don't dare say anything negative about him would it be possible for reports to be altered to put him in a better ligth? Yeah. What does this have to do with the original post? Think about it, his approval rateing shooting down through the floor, the American people don't want this national health care he's shoving down our throats, then we have his little bombing attempt before Christmas, and now this? What better way to get the people back behind you then to make it look like poor little innocent victim in a huge scam.

Hey that does not work I am a real poor little guy in a huge horrible scam by my rivals and the headof special warfare for the navy.. and I am probably going to die of MRSA and it is my murder in front of the whole world and they get away with it.. so it dont work.. no matter how true the bad bullys ...america jumps behind them.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well this is an interesting post...

I have been neutral on Obama, yes it went negative after I started researching him when he won..(I quit watching the debates after RP left.) But here we are today on this post...

This is one of the most interesting post to come along in a while.. A LONG LONG WHILE.. I joined in 04 i think.. Anyway, I read all the posts here and I will read the actual document tomorrow to see what it has to say.. Its 3am here and cant read it cause i will forget most of it..

I will however ask questions and such about it.. I do know our country is going down hill and nobody is doing anything about it. I would like for someone to do. Let it be Obama or whoever. We all cry we want someone like RP in office, well if this is what we get this is what we get. Lets just hope the guy can do what some are speculating in this thread.

Anyway off to sleep I will return later on this.. I was thinking maybe we should make another post with just facts that is on the link in the OP. it might make it easier for idiots to this can understand. I will probably be 1 of them..

Anyway good job OP and bringing us to our attention.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

OBAMA KICKS BUTT AFTER RETURNING FROM HAWAII
For, make no mistake: President Obama has been ‘kicking butt’ ever since his return from Hawaii. He has realised, not least, that he has no alternative, if he himself wishes to avoid abrupt arrest by INTERPOL for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE (which is what he was told on 4th January 2010).

To me this is one of the biggest problems with Conspiracy Theories. They manage to make sense at 95% of the stuff they write, then the other 5% is so ridiculous you begin to question the validity of the other 95%.

Dude, the INTERPOL arresting the POTUS? Whoever came up with that was totally stoned or has no idea of what he is talking about.

FIRST, if the INTERPOL arrested the POTUS, that would be a HUGE problem for the INTERPOL, not for Obama. Heck, forget Obama. Let them try to come here to Brazil and arrest Lula. That makes no sense, it has no logic, creates a diplomatic hell and helps NOBODY, not even the INTERPOL.

SECOND, in the world of politics, victimising a politician is GOOD for the politician. Do you have any idea how ANGRY the US citizens would be if that happened? Do you have any idea of how many people who used to hate Obama would now be on his side? Obama or not he is the POTUS. INTERPOL cant just come to US and arrest the POTUS!

Again, I will challenge these wild crazy theories based on nothing but someone´s wild immagination with EXPERIENCE in politics.

2008 was election year for Mayors in Brazil. In one of our largest cities( I will refrain from using names), the bus companies have won on the court the right to have the ticket fare raised in 20%. The judge issued an order for the Mayor to issue the raise of public bus transportation. That happened 2 months before election day and the Mayor was at 2nd place at the polls.

Legally, by desobeying the order from the Judge, the Judge could arrest the Mayor. Guess what? The Mayor WANTED TO BE ARRESTED. WHY? Because then he would tell the press the JUDGE arrested him because he didnt want to make public transportation more expensive to the population. If the judge had arrested the Mayor, many fear he would have won the ellection. The bus company owners had to do their best to convince the judge not to arrest the mayor.

So, dude, INTERPOL would NEVER arrest a president of a country like that, much less the POTUS. And EVEN IF IT DID, it wouldnt hurt Obama. It would only strengthen him, because the only outcome of the arrest would be his release and he would return with a lot more support.

Like I said, it is a shame that people put so much effort trying to make sense out of current events to come up with a reasonable conspiracy theory just to ruin most of the work with something naive, immature and illogical like that. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

A BIG HOAX of course.

Even a cursory understanding of INTERPOL should be enough to debunk this entire thing.

A very typically un-sourced non-factual loony conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

What exactly are you saying is a Hoax? The fact that INTERPOL has been given complete immunity or that Obama was told he might be arrested? I didnt even understand anything in this thread until i googled "INTERPOL given immunity" and found that Threat Watch had actually confrimed it

threatswatch.org...

Any chance someone can throw can some cold hard facts about all of this?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Super Katsurio

"Because if it was in fact the journalists and news anchors behind this Obama brown nosing, and then they found out that they and the American people were being betrayed by Obama, then I think it would give then more incentive to expose and bring to light Obama's true nature."

I don't know. obama owns the press, they wouldn't dare step out of line with their master. I mean, look at any bad press obama gets, it lasts about a day to give the impression of unbiased news, then poof it's gone. With President Bush and bad press he got lasted weeks.
If this stillpoint thing is real, if. It feels scripted, and they're banking on us being to dumb to see through it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
Hey that does not work I am a real poor little guy in a huge horrible scam by my rivals and the headof special warfare for the navy.. and I am probably going to die of MRSA and it is my murder in front of the whole world and they get away with it.. so it dont work.. no matter how true the bad bullys ...america jumps behind them.
[edit on 10-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

But it does. If I read your post right your support is leaning towards obama, right? And all it took was this . . I don't know what to call it? Report? I don't know. All I can say is something feels wrong here.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am a CMKM Diamonds(CMKX) shareholder. It seems our stock was a complicated CIA sting operation fronted by Robert Maheu (former alter ego to Howard Hughes). There are alot of crazy things going on behind the scenes to say the least. I'll let the links speak for themselves.

Robert A. Maheu Joins the Board of Directors of CMKM Diamonds Inc
findarticles.com...

Leo Wanta's own private CMKX message board
ragingbull.quote.com...

our cmkx message boards
camrhon.proboards.com...
tfant53.proboards.com...
cmkxunitedforum.proboards.com...
cmkxunofficial.proboards.com...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by cmkxlives]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmkxlives
I am a CMKM Diamonds(CMKX) shareholder. It seems our stock was a complicated CIA string operation fronted by Robert Maheu (former alter ego to Howard Hughes). There are alot of crazy things going on behind the scenes to say the least. I'll let the links speak for themselves.

Thanks Cmkx, please keep us posted if you hear anything before it may hit the streets, so to speak?

This is from the site of Benjamin Fulford, who as asian editor for Forbes, and now well embedded with the Japanese emperor and his Ninja army, and some new international faction, called the Black Dragon Society, has some rather deep contacts, it seems.

This also confirms that Christopher Story's account is accurate, and that much good news is on the way.

The octopus is dying: 5 Kissinger associates killed; Kissinger missing-presumed dead

Five senior associates of Henry (Heinz) Kissinger were killed on December 12, 2009 and Kissinger himself has been missing since that time and is now presumed dead, according to senior intelligence sources.

Furthermore, the Texas law firm Troutman Sanders, which functioned as the central nexus of the Bush/Nazi crime families financial operations, has been shut down by Interpol, according to these senior intelligence sources. The firm has been contacted but has not returned our e-mail at the time of writing this. The heads of the Bush clan have been put under house arrest and CIA chief Panetta has been silenced, the sources say.

We are also hearing President Obama and Vice-President Biden will be removed from power and replaced by Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton possibly by late January. There is a lot of chaos and confusion on the ranks of the Nazis as a result of these most recent developments. We can also independently confirm much of what heroic journalist Christopher Story wrote in his ground-breaking January 7th report.

There is much more we cannot report but the news is very, very good.

[edit on 2010-1-10 by pr0metheu5 - correct grammar]

[edit on 2010-1-10 by pr0metheu5]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I read that Fulford this am and would really like to know how to confirm whether Kissinger has really been missing for this time....

I also do not believe that Hillary getting anywhere near more power is a good thing - Story (as I recall) links her pretty strongly with the Bush-DVD faction of thieves.

So I find this message from Fulford to be logically inconsistent with Story's reports that he praises, and probably laced with disinfo.

But who really knows what is or is not going on financially between countries?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Five senior associates of Henry (Heinz) Kissinger were killed on December 12, 2009 and Kissinger himself has been missing since that time and is now presumed dead, according to senior intelligence sources. Furthermore, the Texas law firm Troutman Sanders, which functioned as the central nexus of the Bush/Nazi crime families financial operations, has been shut down by Interpol, according to these senior intelligence sources. The firm has been contacted but has not returned our e-mail at the time of writing this.

www.youtube.com...

Man I hope this all comes to light! Let's start over.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here's an interesting read from Leo Wanta's personal CMKX message board

Unbelievable? You be the judge

"Illuminati rule to end this year, maybe even this week"
Posted by benjamin January 4, 2010

ragingbull.quote.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Eeee... This is getting a little overboard for me. It's sliding into the area of "I want to believe". Henry Kissinger missing and it's not in the news? Hard to believe. And Hillary (part of the problem) being put in the VP slot? Why? I'm sure many agree that Obama and Biden would be better than Pelosi and Clinton.

But I'll still keep an open mind.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join