It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Awesome, You sorta just sumarized alot of mahem in these posts for me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Having read the material in the links one thing comes to mind re:Obama

Actions speak louder than words

To me that raises a flag...possibly a false flag

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Nothing in this article should be, nor is, regarded as pro Obama. The article says that he (Obama) was told that if he obstructed any part of the investigation, then he would in fact be arrested. I agree that you need to get off this shtick of pro-Obama vs. anti-Obama. Read the article and contribute something relevant to the discussion. Thank you for being the catalyst that got me off my metaphorical lazy arse to make my first post. Pro-Obama or Anti-Obama should be irrelevant in these discussions for the simple fact that each side of this equation is a joke; it's two sides of the same coin. Stop trying to erect a barrier where it doesn't belong. I voted for Obama for his stance on health-care, but now that I see what he's done, I regret it and wish I had voted for Ron Paul, but that's a whole different subject.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Something I do find a bit odd however, is the fact that this thread was only up on the front page of ATS for maybe 4 hours tops on 1/8/10, yet it has been one of the most widely discussed topics as of late. It almost seems as if it's slowly being moved away/out from/of the spotlight? Or, I'm hallucinating from drinking the public water supply? I can't decide, uhh... wait what was I talking about?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by the_denv

This post is my evidence in case I go missing during the night or dont log back onto ATS (joke)

Hey denv,

Did they come for you after the e-mail you sent??

Hey 5 oClock

Nope, Im still here and my dog didn't bark at all last night

I keep checking my email inbox and I have yet to receive word back from them. Usually a company would send you an email saying "This is an automated response, we will get back to you shortly etc" - But this is not the case. Its been nearly 24 hours and nothing at all. Strange, the subject of my email was the Executive Number. You would think a subject headline like that would be a high priority read. Apparently not.

Maybe they wont send me a reply since I did not give them my real name? I honestly dont know. If it takes them a month to reply I will still post their reply here.

Originally posted by Super Katsurio
Something I do find a bit odd however, is the fact that this thread was only up on the front page of ATS for maybe 4 hours tops on 1/8/10, yet it has been one of the most widely discussed topics as of late. It almost seems as if it's slowly being moved away/out from/of the spotlight? Or, I'm hallucinating from drinking the public water supply? I can't decide, uhh... wait what was I talking about?

I completely agree, have you seen what has hit the front page? Something that has less flags than this article anyway! Conspiracy within a conspiracy site
lol

[edit on 9/1/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

How is saying the Army should do anything threating him personally? Dude, Now your talking about your penis on ATS? What the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
easily the most important topic and thread on ATS right now that i'm shamelessly bumping.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have been reading these reports from Story for months now and have enjoyed reading comments here, as I don't know truth content of any of this.

A previous edition said Geitner is under house arrest and wearing a < locator device - i forgot what it's called > while he continues to do what he does...

I can so believe Bush Sr. is up to his eyeballs in some behind the scenes conspiracy - would explain alot... He has been placed at the scene of the Kennedy operation, in CIA at the time, later lead the CIA and became prez. It feels right to me that He and Kissinger are at the very top of all the shadow government evil.

However, if any of this is true - the SHTF level should really be rising over the next few weeks - we will see.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
What my point is however, is that to foil a deeply insidious and entrenched plan such as this, with operatives placed at all they key levels of govt, media, military, police etc, requires an even more subtle and silent plan, and one that would preclude the involvement of potentially compromised forces.

Thus it seems unlikely that anything would get out to a public forum such as ATS, that would compromise the plan. [which is why you haven't heard anything of it

You read my mind exactly. Knew from the beginning this story was bogus.

gg

[edit on 9-1-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Super Katsurio

I know a lot of us have been scouring the Internet, but we can only report what's there. If it's true, it's being kept very quiet.

Check this out, though... Supposedly from a passenger on the plane.

An Indian man in a nicely dressed suit around age 50 approached the check in counter with the terrorist and said "This man needs to get on this flight and he has no passport." The two of them were an odd pair as the terrorist is a short, black man that looked like he was very poor and looks around age 17(Although I think he is 23 he doesn't look it). It did not cross my mind that they were terrorists, only that the two looked weird together. The ticket taker said "you can't board without a passport". The Indian man then replied, "He is from Sudan, we do this all the time". I can only take from this to mean that it is difficult to get passports from Sudan and this was some sort of sympathy ploy. The ticket taker then said "You will have to talk to my manager", and sent the two down a hallway. I never saw the Indian man again as he wasn't on the flight. It was also weird that the terrorist never said a word in this exchange. Anyway, somehow, the terrorist still made it onto the plane. I am not sure if it was a bribe or just sympathy from the security manager.

And from RENSE

The Christmas Day attempt by the Nigerian son of a prominent Nigerian banker and business tycoon connected closely to top Nigerian leaders to detonate a chemical improvised explosive device aboard Delta Airlines flight 253 from Amsterdam Schiphol to Detroit was a false flag operation carried out by the intelligence tripartite grouping of the CIA, Mossad, and India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), according to WMR's Asian intelligence sources who closely monitor the activities of the three agencies in India and Southeast Asia.

Now, I know these sources are questionable. I'm not claiming this is proof of any kind, but I found these... interesting.

Richard Wolf was the guest on Keith Olbermann at about 4:00 in this clip.

He suggests that the intelligence community may have purposely withheld information from other agencies for reasons of professional competition. That doesn't necessarily point to the Christmas bombing being a false flag.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It must be a huge task and must have been planned for a long time. we know how slippery these characters are, and that they would have themselves protected at all times and on all sides.

I don't think that this is organised by interpol, they are the first stage in the "open" execution of the plan. Many stages preceded this there will be a lot of mopping up to do. It is extremely involved and dangerous and would be a nightmare to unravel.

This was an awesome post and well reasoned. By the time the MSM catches wind of any of this, the major pieces will already be in play. Imagine waking up to the news that Bush/Cheney and the whole cabal have been arrested in overnight raids?!? How crazy would that be.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

What my point is however, is that to foil a deeply insidious and entrenched plan such as this, with operatives placed at all they key levels of govt, media, military, police etc, requires an even more subtle and silent plan, and one that would preclude the involvement of potentially compromised forces.

Thus it seems unlikely that anything would get out to a public forum such as ATS, that would compromise the plan. [which is why you haven't heard anything of it

You read my mind exactly. Knew from the beginning this story was bogus.

gg

[edit on 9-1-2010 by BiGGz]

B,

There you go again man. Read what you just posted...he's not calling B.S. on anything, just saying that (they're not gonna spill the beans) to let anyone know their gona be in a world or crap.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I was referring to ATS.

Looking back at my OP I said "Thread" and "ATS"

And No I don't have an Active x Browser helper object loaded in.

Common sense would say you actually read what I typed.
Boy you proved me wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Super Katsurio

I know a lot of us have been scouring the Internet, but we can only report what's there. If it's true, it's being kept very quiet.

And from RENSE

Richard Wolf was the guest on Keith Olbermann at about 4:00 in this clip.

He suggests that the intelligence community may have purposely withheld information from other agencies for reasons of professional competition. That doesn't necessarily point to the Christmas bombing being a false flag.

Very intering clip! Sounds like heads are gonna start rolling but they want us to think it's for other reasons.

At the 4:20 mark "someone intentionally withheld intelligence" hhmmmm

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Found some vids, w/not so bad robot voice:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have no clue weather or not any of this is true(although some of it sure seems verifiable).I've been keeping up and it has been fascinating!I have nothing to add other than from what I gathered this has not been a pro or anti obama issue,and I would agree with Benevolent Heretic and others when they say check your partisanship at the door,this goes way deeper than that(if it's true).

I have to add that the website that is linked in the op looks very familiar(possibly from theDebbie wins thread)but I'm not sure.I'm off to check.

Thanks it's been a pleasure,truly.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hello,
I found this and think it may have another perspective pertaining to this thread. The Rutherford Institute - Commentary...Oops,I'll have to get the link...www.rutherford.org...
Let me know if my input is crap, I respect constructive criticism.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Either John Whitehead does not not know what he is talking about or this whole thing is bunch of crap.
I tend to think the whole thing is bull, just to good to be true, plus some of the things they are saying just don't add up.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What exactly needs to be verified? How much energy do you have?
Study the following. You can skip ahead, it is quite extensive and based in verifiable fact. Is Stillpoint plausible?
dunwalke.com...
Do you understand the depths of depravity and corruption in the financial markets? Just how bad is it?
www.deepcapture.com...
Surely we are aware of this...
www.coreofcorruption.com...
and finally this.
www.usdebtclock.org...
Without getting into the Asian mafia that has been building for years to counter our ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT FOREIGN CORPORATIST financial terrorism,
I would say Stillpoint is....plausible.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Angus123

How is saying the Army should do anything threating him personally? Dude, Now your talking about your penis on ATS? What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm sorry... I didn't realize you were that slow. I just thought you were deranged. My apologies.

But since I'm feeling bad for your intellectual hardship, I'll spell it out for you.

You expressed a desire to see the president killed in a disturbing and gruesome manner.
And that in itself is illegal in this country.

Do you understand now cupcake?

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Angus123]

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Angus123]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join