It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma witness reports UFO coming out of 'worm hole'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Vents sir ? I am interested to hear what it is you mean by that exactly . Please, expand on your previous post and explain why you believe we may be getting our terminology wrong?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There has been for some time now videos on the Internet that show what appears to be worm hole with some type of craft coming out of the center hole. While this phenomena has been witnessed around the globe, I am surprised that such a report is coming out of Oklahoma especially after the Norway Spiral incident.

I am providing an excellent video that shows this phenomena. I hope it can show those that have not viewed this phenomena that indeed something unusual is going on which requires much more investigation to conclude what indeed is really going on. Anyway, enjoy the video link and take the time to search for more videos on the Internet that shows the same type of unusual visual affect that many think could be worm holes being used to transport craft from one place to another while warping time and space in the process.

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/T648AwEagbM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Um ... whats all that down the bottom of your post? I assume that was supposed to be video ? Ended up not quite right tho !

link   
Wormholes are everywhere. I've been seeing them for years. I see them everyday. They seem to appear more after a Heavy Rain.

You can see more Wormholes if you have a sheet of Iron.

I find you can see WormHoles better if you look at the ground. They can be hard to spot but, if a big enough worm came out there'll be a hole there.

I'm not sure about Wormholes in the Sky. I've never seen one in the Sky. Is there such a thing as a Flying Worm or a Worm that lives in the Sky?

link   
Sorry about the video link, please try this one. Sorry again for the mixup.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

This is the video I have refered to but was not able to find. I have seen this sort of effect first hand. Its a test fired rocket. The flare effects happened when the rocket was passing through a particular set of atmospheric conditions. Now Im no meteorologist, but I dont think it would take much to find the terminology ... forgive my apparant lazyness but Im rushed off my feet right now !

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

LOL

I love ignorant people who disregard simple things like THIS

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Visibility_Lunar_Eclipse_2009-12-31.png/800px-Visibility_Lunar_Eclipse_2009-12-31.png[/i mg]

Just because you don't think there is UFOs, doesn't mean there isn't.

I've seen one, and I can tell you right now they're real.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I can remember seeing a video of a UFO coming out of the vortex of a tornado

in Oklahoma back in the 1990s. I have not been able to find this video. Does

anyone remember seeing this incredible video that was shown on the

Weather or News Channel in Okla. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Actually one of the stories could be someone trying to up stage the Norway spiral, but not the other one. The one where the persons said the think was a Wormhole back in July of last year. Also we really don't know how a wormhole comes into being and what it would look like. These sighting are becoming more common, I hope that very soon disclosure will come about.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yeah this sounds very interesting, S&F. to all the ufo nay sayers... i dont know if they are aliens but i have seen black triangles pretty close and was with about 20 other people at a barmitsfa or some kinda jewish gathering (im not jewish) so i for one believe in UFOs because i have seen them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm afraid i dont believe this story...

1) ok, wormholes exist and the Norway incident did look like it was a wormhole or portal of somekind but there has been much proof to debunk that theory.

2) People say it was a wormhole/portal in Norway... pretty soon you will see people saying that they saw some kind of wormhole/portal in their own Country.

3) For people to believe the incident in Norway was some kind of Alien event they would have to hear accounts from other Country's saying that they too were seeing wormholes/portals.

4) I just dont believe it..........

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

That was not a UFO.... it was a helicopter taking sightseers over the volcano!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Like others I also live in OKC. (Devils Advocate) I was very interested in this article until I noticed the date of the event. I do not doubt they saw something, but I highly suspect that it was due to alcohol. Happy New Years.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

it wasnt a wormhole, more like a holographic projection maybe

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I think he was talking about the umbra not the eclipse itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I remember that ufo coming out of the tornado it was more like an orb.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not everyone drinks news years eve, I know I didn't. And the skies are pretty boring around these parts, so anything someone sees out of the ordinary is pretty neat in my opinion. We certainly don't have any missile sites near by that would be launching missiles around to fail

So either A.) It's completely fabricated, or B.)there really was something of interest in the sky.

Sadly, I was going to go to OKC that night but my wife worked the next day so we didn't.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Guys slow down... 'cos the "Norway Spiral" is almost becoming a religion.

Definitely those apparition was a HOLOGRAM, projected from the facilities of EISCAT, a segment of HAARP that supposedly does researches about the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis. The "antenna farm" is placed only 7.45 miles from Tromso and one of the supposed radars are aimed EXACTLY to where the spiral was seen in December. I don't know with what a stargate/dimensional opening looks like, but I've seen extraterrestrial probes showing up in the skies from "nowhere", for over 10 years, in the area where I live (near a rainforest reservation) and I never saw any magnificent effect that could suggest a stargate. Probably they are more discrete than we can imagine... If the purpose of this bogus phenomena was to confuse people, congrats. You made it, whoever you are, 'cos now there's a human horde believing that a massive alien invasion, through a stargate, is imminent. Maybe a good time to propose a global government to deal with this situation, huh?? NWO agenda, chapter...

Here's a good video debunking the Norway spiral:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Did I say that?? I'm a staunch believer in UFOs and extra terrestrial beings! I've been ridiculed for that, and yet you judge me?! Wake up man! I've NEVER said or believed anything against UFO's or Aliens?

I dare You you to prove that I have done such a thing! I'm waiting......

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

G'day amari.....

Do you mean this one?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not