It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma witness reports UFO coming out of 'worm hole'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

An Oklahoma witness reports an unusual appearance of what seemed to be a wormhole opening up and a light moving out of it, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The December 31 incident occurred as the witness was watching the rising full moon - but stated that "off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void. "

Within the void, a large "X" of light appeared. This light began to spin, then a "lit cloud tube extended" from that area. Then, "a tiny blip of light came out, which moved out a distance from the point of origin and then disappeared."

link

and another

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

Three California witnesses had an unusual experience during and after they watched a 30-foot-long and 20-foot-tall cone-shaped object with portholes that had either landed or was hovering slightly above their ranch, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database. A fourth witness arrived later and was there for the final event.

What followed was the appearance “as if the atmosphere ‘opened up’ for a millisecond and an object ‘went inside’ or poked through and then the atmosphere closed up leaving a ‘swirling’ motion in the sky. A ‘wormhole’ or porthole’?”

link

[edit on 8-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 8-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't know about the validity of the statement but I Starred and Flagged this thread. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Now isn't this interesting. I live in Tulsa and my cousin lives in OKC. He was staying at my house on Wednesday (1-6) because he was working in Tulsa for a couple days, but his wife called him freaked out, that she was seeing something weird in the sky and they were trying to figure out what it was. All I garnered from it was "It looked like lightning without the lightning" and no thunder. I don't know what she seen but whatever it was she was scared and was trying to talk him into driving home (almost a 2 hr drive)

I checked MUFON later that night to see if anyone had reported anything but didn't see any at the time. I don't remember the exact time of this but it was sometime between 7-9pm.

I've been watching ATS to see if any locals who may be on here reported anything.

Edited to add the correct day, was Wednesday evening not Tuesday.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Ecidemon]

la2

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Will be interesting to see if any pictures surface, would love to see them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

same here...

S&F. I HOPE there will be pictures. If not, then, damn. if so, i can see a debunker army at the ready with Chinese lantern on their clipboard at the ready.

good find OP.

[edit on 1/8/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

I'm from Tulsa too. My brother and I are always watching for this kind of stuff. It stinks that we missed it. I'm going to be watching to see where this trail leads...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ooh wow.
This one could turn out to be interesting then, with a few witnesses.

There was a thunderstorm (without the thunder) over where I like in the UK on New Years Eve I'm assuming. Pretty cool since it was snowing.
That wasn't related, but I just thought I'd throw it in there.

Hope this gets more coverage, and would love to see pictures if anyone has them!

Oh and I did laugh at Ugie's "debunker army at the ready with Chinese lantern on their clipboard".
There've been far too many threads that have been 'debunked' by Chinese lanterns at the minute! I've never even seen one!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Funny how after the "Norway Spiral" people are suddenly seeing UFOs come out of "wormholes."

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Funny how after the "Norway Spiral" people are suddenly seeing UFOs come out of "wormholes."

Suddenly? Where have you been? This isn't a new thing since the Norway "rocket".

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

Suddenly? Where have you been? This isn't a new thing since the Norway "rocket".

I certainly understand it, the Norway "wormhole" has entered the public mindset and suddenly those who wish it to be a real wormhole (as opposed to say a spiraling rocket) are reporting seeing more wormholes and honest to goodness alien craft coming out of said wormholes. Of course there won't be any real evidence that follows all of this...

Stay on this site long enough and you will see the copycat a few times.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"The December 31 incident occurred as the witness was watching the rising full moon - but stated that "off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void."

I do believe they saw this:

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe wormholes are real, and have been known about for some time.

I would not be surprised if shows like Star Trek NG were made especially to desensitize/educate us to a point were these things will not completely be foreign to us.

I mean everyone must admit Science Fiction does a great job in making us more open to these ideas.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
"The December 31 incident occurred as the witness was watching the rising full moon - but stated that "off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void."

I do believe they saw this:

www.timeanddate.com...

Only one problem, Tortoise.

The two sightings occurred in the United States. Your site states that the lunar eclipse only occurred in certain parts of Asia, Australasia, Europe and Africa.

So, it couldn't be that.

[edit on 8/1/10 by Mak Manto]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Yes, the eclipse occurred in those areas, however, could the shadow not black out a part of the night time sky?

It eclipsed in the areas as in the article and I don't doubt that. My question is simple, could this cause a shadow JUST off the moon to create this effect?

I'm not a professional astronomer, but I had a telescope and observed the sky for a few years....

[edit on 8-1-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Actualy this wouldnt be the first time , however the last time I heard of it, it in fact DID turn out to be a missile launch that caused the effect. As far as I recall (bare in mind I havent been well lately so my recall maybe sketchy) the incedent was over the US , and was reported on this site. Im sure there was a video , but it was some time ago.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Maybe they really are, maybe not, but the good thing is that they are now more aware of something like possibly happening in the sky, so at least theyre awake now instead of shunning the idea like you may do....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The first story reminds of Norway Spiral... that WAS a worm hole in my opinion, either created by us, or them!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Upon first seeing the Norway spiral I immediately thought wormhole as well.

While it might be kind of typical for people to all of a sudden see similar objects I wouldn't say its necessarily a copycat thing. Maybe its become more of a point of reference for something that wouldn't have made sense or may have been harder to describe before.

then again, Im new around here, what do I know?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ohhh I can't wait to see what ______ has to say about this. Maybe he can give us our opinion.

Seriously, These events seems to be getting more and more frequent as the Months go on. I wonder when ____ will finally allow us to believe.

Time is quickly running out and the professional debunkers are going to be hard pressed to find an explination that even their most devout followers will believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm wondering if what you are all calling wormholes are the vents.

I don't really understand the vents, plus I believe they were more squared then rounded.

Times are interesting and maybe one day we will know what it is all about and let's just hope it's for the good not ..........................

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join