It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food industry 'too secretive' over nanotechnology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
here is some thing i found this morning. i did not even know the used nanotech in food
and so why is it so secretive is this just an other way of poisoning us they should totaly open the door on our food production to see what horrors realy goes on

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have heard of the possible risks from nano technology used in the food business, although one can only speculate on longterm effects, it does probably cause cancer in the end.

In foods, proponents say nanotechnology can boost and target nutrition, extend food shelf life, improve taste and texture, and detect bacterial contamination. There are 150-600 nano food and 400-500 nano food packaging applications on store shelves. Toddler Health is a nutritional supplement containing nano iron particles that claims to offer toddlers increased bioavailability. Canola Active cooking oil contains NutraLease, a nutraceutical technology that uses nano-capsules to enhance the delivery of nutrients. A preservative known as AquaNova contains nano capsules of water insoluble substances to increase absorption in the body. McDonald’s burger packages contain nano-spheres that require less water and less time and energy to dry. Miller Beer bottles are made from Imperm, a plastic imbued with clay nanoparticles that are as hard as glass but stronger and provide longer shelf life. Major food companies, such as General Mills, Kraft, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Cadbury-Schweppes, and Unilever, are researching and developing nano food and food packaging applications building what is expected to be a $6 billion market by 2010.

Link

Doesn't sound too promising if health risks are involved....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yeah, but no need to insert a veri xhip into every one whenthey have already ingestedit. Or have been given it in the form of a "immunity shot", so when is the line crossed?

How can a people trust their government, if they know it has lied or decieved them before?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Nano machines could be used to induce a bicameral state in the human brain. A bicameral human is much easier to manage. Since they lack the capability to spatialize time, death will mean nothing to them, and endless physical toil will have no meaning.

The auditory hallucinations involved with the induced bicameral state would essentially mean that the targeted individual will not be able to go anywhere to escape the voices in their head. They will obey the auditory commands even if they are harmful to the individual or others.

We non-elites will never even know the enslavement has begun because will not have the function of consciousness and will no longer have a mind-space.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
funny i actually accidentally found a nano in one of our food we buy every time i see them or i see the nano chip i remove them.

Note:They appear to be in small tiny circle and black.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Want to try and get us a picture. Bet nanos are in our air to.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Which food products have you found these in? I'd like to know so that I can keep my eyes peeled

Do you think this is part of the NWO control agenda?

new topics

top topics

join