It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kids in Iraq smoke at an early age!

page: 2
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Stop-loss!
 




pics you are about to see may be shocking


Living in a warzone, might be shot anytime? Check.
Living in a country where thousands of tons of depleted uranium were vaporized into airbourne dust? Check.
Kids being taken away at night and shot by US troops? Check.


Smoking...? OMG! HOW TERRIBLE!!! WHAT A BACKWARDS PLACE WE SHOULD BOMB THEM!!!



[edit on 8-1-2010 by LordBucket]


shoulda seen this one coming, perhaps i'll start bringing more OP's to the table, whatever that means! :bnghd:

Lord Bucket, it is a pleasure to read from you once again!


edit note to anyone who might have noticed: sorry 'bout the hat trick! last time, swear!

[edit on 8/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]




posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I should have known that people smoked early in life no matter what region your in :bnghd:.



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
I should have known that people smoked early in life no matter what region your in :bnghd:.


now i see why it's called, "head banging" *listening to Starlit via MySpace again*




posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74
 


Im doing plenty of that since this thread is on BTS
. Someday I will learn where to place threads correctly:bnghd:.



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74
 


Im doing plenty of that since this thread is on BTS
. Someday I will learn where to place threads correctly:bnghd:.


LOL

i empathize with you...the price for not FULLY orientating oneself on such a colorful chart of potential unmapped territory....



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74
 


Eventually the mods will have to make a "put any thread here" forum since im pretty sure they are tired of moving stuff around and just want to the people who around.



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In Bulgaria the government is ran by the BG mafia or Mutrite

In Bulgaria i went to the local supermarket and got my gramps some beer. I've gotten cigarettes for my friends who are like 14. Nothing new to my ears



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by noobsauce13
 


Yeah, I guess smoking shrubs back then was the reason i never got into cigs when I was young. i was too ignorant in the matter
.



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by noobsauce13
 


Yeah, I guess smoking shrubs back then was the reason i never got into cigs when I was young. i was too ignorant in the matter
.


ya know, for me, it was moving to a new place. The local kids all smoked around me, I just wanted to be accepted. They knew I wasn't inhaling, but maybe they also knew I was trying new things in an effort to get past my past, and open myself up to a brave new future, filled with Hope, and Possibility.

Alas, it didn't make it any easier, my Mom leaving them laying around the house, I started bending on her and stealing smokes....yikes!

Anyways...one doesn't like to see kids encouraged to smoke! No Bored Games over there i guess. *Thanks the job for Counter Strike*



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74
 


That reminds me, one time in high school when I went to the bathroom, it smelled like someone was smoking shrubs, and when I was done doing my business the principle walks and and blames me that I did it eventhough he had no proof. Fortunalely for me he sniffed my hands to see if I was lying and I was cleared but the damage was done.



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74
 


That reminds me, one time in high school when I went to the bathroom, it smelled like someone was smoking shrubs, and when I was done doing my business the principle walks and and blames me that I did it eventhough he had no proof. Fortunalely for me he sniffed my hands to see if I was lying and I was cleared but the damage was done.


i didn't discover the "shrubs" til much later than cig's, but i hear ya! Pressure is what brings a person to smoke, imh little...



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74
 


Guess what happened to some of my peers when they got caught smoking some shrubs before coming to Iraq? They got deployed anyway and now after 7 months they got kicked out of Iraq and are now in the States getting dishonorably discharge.



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When I lived in Saudi, many moons ago, I saw kids smoking all the time. It's a different culture.... Hooka pipes, anyone?

Just as kids in Europe will drink wine, in the Middle East, kids smoke....



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok
 


I smoked some hooka's as well at night with the terps. Its just wierd to live in an environment like this for a whole year only to go back to the states and see other people smoke besides shrubs.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join