It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien telepathy, science explains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
this theory spawned from my ETs may be humans from the future thread and is based on the following logic

as a race we are currently on the threshold of being able to comunicate with technology, have any of you seen the technology which interprits signals from the brain or nerves to relay comands to a computer program if not here is a link to a video of said technology:

www.youtube.com...

with this technology on the horizon of mankind, is it so hard to imagine a super advanced race employing some similar technology in a more complex layout. wireless technology combined with one of these said chips would provide wireless access to electronics devices. now lets travel down the path of technological progress and its not hard for one to arive at a time where these chips can also send your brain signals which are precise enough for your brain to interprit as useable information.

traveling further still into the future of technology i doubt there would be a need for a receiving chip at all but simply projection of certain signals would provide the receiving person with useable information even without a chip to do the interpritation. the person receiving may not be able to respond to said projected thoughts but interpretation may be acheivable

weve already observed the trend of communicational lazyness embeded in human nature through the growth of sites like these. writing text and sending it over the internet is far more efficient and less demanding than traveling to whom ever you desirve to speak with and talking face to face.

i feel i may have communicated my last observation poorly. for those who dont quite know what im getting at. any alien ( or human ) with one of these chips installed could communicate information both backwards and forwards to any other intelegence with said chip installed

further still humans like us without the technology may still be able to comprehend any projected signals from the aliens, but without a chip to do the sending back we wouldnt be able to send a message back.

consider also our advancements in biology. its possible that more advanced races have simply designed a biological aspect of their genetic make up in order to allow for this telepathy to occur. ( thanks JPhish )

the overall conclusion however is, by what ever means this telepathy
occurs be it biological or technological its perhaps not as hard to comprehend as we first thought

any thoughts ( communicated through the medium of technology! ) are welcome

[edit on 8-1-2010 by C1OUD]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
one of the more insightful threads i have seen in a while.

certainly thinking outside the box.

from where you leave off, i propose that perhaps instead of creating telepathy, the technology may simply amplify existing telepathic ability.

[edit on 1/8/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
JPhish

i hope you dont mind but i edited the original post to account for what you said because it seemed to make so much sence i thought it would be more efficient to simply intergrate your idea into the main body of the thread. people dont always read replys to threads but the main subject of a thread is always observed. it is for this reason i thought it would be better to not let your point be overlooked by sombody who might just read the thread main text and then write a reply.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's entirely plausible. The same 'telepathic' effect could also be achieved by a cloud of microscopic nanobots which could fly to and permeate the brains of any being with which you wished to communicate.

Maybe alien implants are also receivers designed to aid communication.

top topics

join