It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we get hold of Rockenfeller's grocery list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Beside the lobster, kaviar and champain on that list would it not be good for us to know what Rockenfeller and probably all these insiders of the NWO are eating and drinking? I mean....this guy must be 170 years old.

It is obvious why I ask this. They are in the know of what food is poisened and what liquids not to drink. If any of the conspiracy is true than I assume that they are not stupid to eat and drink the stuff they have prepared for the common people. There must be a list in the ultra rich households of what groceries the cook should buy.

Maybe it is smart to know in what restaurants the power elite eat and where this restaurant buys its supplies?

Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I gave you an S&F because I had the very same thoughts quite a few times.

I came to several different thoughts.

Do they have their own farms and ranches? More than likely yes.

Do they have their own tobacco farms and such? More than likely yes.

Do they have their own doctor's and hospitals? Definitely

What can they not provide for themselves, for they own the whole frelling world.

Now if it comes to the absolute necessity that they get something from somewhere that we have to do our shopping, something as simple as a symbol would allow them to know. Symbolism is one of the hallmarks of TPTB.

Okay, I may think about conspiracies a LITTLE TOO MUCH. Than again, MAYBE NOT.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by zatara

Now if it comes to the absolute necessity that they get something from somewhere that we have to do our shopping, something as simple as a symbol would allow them to know. Symbolism is one of the hallmarks of TPTB.

That is a good one....thanks....

You know....come to think of it.....here in The Netherlands companies that supply the Royal family with their products for a certain numbers of years are allowed to add the sentence "hofleverancier" on their product. This translated means as much as "suplier to the royal court". It sometimes goes along with a symbol of a crown.

Does the english royals have something simular?

Did you ever looked at the label of a bottle of Heineken? There is this red pentagram on it.....and some symbols of the rewards they received for their outstanding product.

I will keep an eye on grocery products and see if there any significant symbols on them and then I will look if there are any additives like for instance aspertame are it.

Maybe you are on to something here....Thanks.

A star for you my friend.

EDIT: Gave my friend a star.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

I mean....this guy must be 170 years old.

Great facts

I assume you mean David Rockefeller Sr, born June 12, 1915, right?
If i calculated it right it would make him 95 years old.

Hey, i know. You should probably know Johannes Heesters?? The Dutch-Austrian actor, singer and entertainer (born December 5, 1903) that would make him 107 years old. Maybe we should get his shopping list or maybe you could give us yours, seems like the Dutch eat well.

eat well....just a taught

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hithe Merinos

Originally posted by zatara

I mean....this guy must be 170 years old.

Great facts

I assume you mean David Rockefeller Sr, born June 12, 1915, right?
If i calculated it right it would make him 95 years old.

Hey, i know. You should probably know Johannes Heesters?? The Dutch-Austrian actor, singer and entertainer (born December 5, 1903) that would make him 107 years old. Maybe we should get his shopping list or maybe you could give us yours, seems like the Dutch eat well.

eat well....just a taught

C'mon man....why can't you see that I am just joking about his age? You shouldn't take everything the way it is written.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I imagine they eat the finest foods served by the best chefs in the world. i know if I had their money thats what i'd be eating.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
well I can probably safely assume that you won't see him in the local supermarket buying TV dinners.
local grown organic produce grown on their own estates with those things they cant grow they get in from a supplier who must only use non GM and organic fertilizers.

they do not eat or drink what we do, why would they eat the same brain numbing poisons?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think they drink blood.

According to Enoch, the Nephilim started that.

Herod drank blood to maintain his youth.

It's well known that the Gauls severed heads of their enemies and drank the blood.

I believe that's where the 'drinking blood from a skull' ritual originated.

Interesting that "the church" promotes a similar blood drinking ritual and promotes a transubstantation philosophy.

I think there is a definite link between all of these blood drinkers.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I think they drink blood.

According to Enoch, the Nephilim started that.

Herod drank blood to maintain his youth.

It's well known that the Gauls severed heads of their enemies and drank the blood.

I believe that's where the 'drinking blood from a skull' ritual originated.

Interesting that "the church" promotes a similar blood drinking ritual and promotes a transubstantation philosophy.

I think there is a definite link between all of these blood drinkers.

Okay........Uhmmm.......bloodbank?.....convince my friends to open up their veins for me.....?....

I'll stick to more usual stuff....but thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Ok sry, yeah i was being sarcastic
just woke up on the wrong side off bed

But on the topic, i have personally cooked for a lot of "Elitist" people, The King of Spain Juan Carlos the I, NATO Head Secretaries, Emperor of Japan, The Queen of England, Queen Beatrix, heads of states etc. etc.
And when i have cooked for them, there have never been a time when they or their representatives were telling me what to cook, i designed the menus for the reception and so on, neither have they ever flown in their own products, (just with one exception- the King of Spain had its Jamon flown in directly form Spain, cos it was a Royal butcher
).
Everything i had was either locally produced or i got it from my suppliers who got it god know`s where (usually from the common European market) like the rest of us.

Don`t know about the Rockefeller`s or the blood drinking party`s either- never cooked for them
But for the rest of them, they eat the same stuff as we do, again don`t know what they eat at home.

Take care

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

Thanks for your reply....I assume that you ccooked for them at occasions? You know...at banquets or in a hotel? But not for them, on their pay-roll as their personal cook?

I ask this because I understand that consuming "our" food will not kill instantly..... not yet. Therefore they do not bother to bring their own food each time they have a gathering.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
June (6) 12(3) 3-6 (666)

1915 (7) blackhole

1(sun) 1+7 between the sun and a blackhole we wait for the end, and the devil's in the playground!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply....I assume that you ccooked for them at occasions? You know...at banquets or in a hotel? But not for them, on their pay-roll as their personal cook?

Both, in a hotel and on their payroll, but yes not as high level as Kings and Queens goes.

I ask this because I understand that consuming "our" food will not kill instantly..... not yet. Therefore they do not bother to bring their own food each time they have a gathering.

Let`s assume if they have eaten "their" food since they were born, they must have got use to it so bad they couldn`t eat any of "our" food, right? What i`m trying to say is, some foods can be disgusting to you or me which we haven`t use to eat, and i`m sure they could taste the difference in "our" food and "theirs", right?.
So could they eat "our" food at all, when they have been eating "their" food since birth, which could be disgusting to them?
For example- there are free range chicken and factory bred chicken, yes? There is a difference in that you can taste it. And this goes to many food items we eat daily.
It`s a matter of quality of the produce. You to could eat like they are, free range, organic, home grown food etc.
And think about the numerous receptions and banquets and dinners they have in a lifetime- a lot. And to my experience i have never heard or seen that they were bringing "their" food to the table.

I i´m writing this in a hurry, so if something was not clear or misunderstood, sry

Got to go now, will be back later to clear thing`s up

cheers

new topics

top topics

join