It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Seek Higher Awareness If It Meant Being Abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Sounds like a trap.
Now who would perpetrate such a thing.
This would mean their last days known on earth.
Not that they were off the earth.
They would not be allowed to tell the mass media.

[edit on 1/15/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
beam me up Scotty. This place for me is not enjoyable any longer, so givin the chance (and as previously posted) bring me back sometime unharmed. I would gladly accept the journey.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would bet that people have already done this, but not all of them have a traumatic (abduction) experience. Contactees, for instance, have reported going on board craft for various reasons, even tests and 'checkups' without being traumatized.

It's my belief that the term relationship can be applied to human-ET encounters. We have human-human and human-animal for example and lessons are learned from these. Why then couldn't we have a human-ET relationship or friendship where they help us learn important lessons... eg, become more enlightened.

BR

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BradshawRanch

I agree completely.

But the "what if..." question remains in the back of my mind. As in, what if I DO have to go through a horrible abduction to finally grasp the deeper things. *shrugs*

I think it's worth it. Regardless.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

seriously, I want my awareness expanded to the fullest possible...as long as I will be uninjured; however, abductees usually don't report this as a side effect

[edit on 16-1-2010 by reject]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I actually just found out today that Dwayne Smith, (one of the witnesses of the Travis Walton abduction), lives in my area. So I'll ask him if Travis feels enlightened since his ordeal. I highly doubt it though. The only thing I have heard he learned was, "don't get out of the truck..."

Travis Walton Abduction Witnesses

Just felt the need to post the link since I mentioned him.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yes, Hands down! Why, Because I'm quite sure that Ive been up stairs in the ships, many times, yet i don't remember ever being up there?Why would i say this, Because Ive been recording the "Energy Star Ships" for 8-Eight Months now, Ive been studying them through my night vision equipment for three years now. I began recording them when i had two actual "physical" encounters with them! I communicate with them, every clear night, while recording them. It just seems to me that i have a fairly close relationship with the Star Ships that are in the sky looking like a Star, but they aren't stars, because every night when I'm recording them they literally draw my eyes to them through my Night Vision Goggles with a Video Camera on left side eye piece and the right side eye piece my left eye's looking at them and they draw my eye to a supposed star and it's actually a star craft, at the moment my eye is drawn to the star in question it then initiates movement/ flight and the race is on! As i follow the craft i ask it to flash at me, which is exactly like putting your face on a Xerox copy machine, to be exact,. and it does just at the moment i ask for it, then i ask it to slow down as it flies over the top of me and it does, some times they stop, right over the top of me, If i ask it to, they also cloak for me, This is an every night event, when it's clear! This all started when i Met:
"The Father of Modern Day Night Vision UFOlogy", "Ed Grimsley" and my life has never been the same since! I must give credit, where credits due! Anyways i could write about these Beings all day i had the time to do so, but i don't, and the jurney only gets better, but i must go for the moment, I'll add to this hard to believe on going adventure soon, because I"m in the middle of a "Documentary" about this research project and it need's to be finished for the "International UFO Congress" in February!
At the current time, i have over 100-One Hundred hours of unbelievable video that I'm using for the project, once I'm able to Finnish the documentary I'll be releasing lots of footage to this site. I guess what I'm trying to say, is Ive been through so many incredible experiences in my life pertaining to this area, most people wont & wont even believe me, even if i have video to show, which saddens me, because it's all so very true, mostly when Ive told some of the experiences to this "ATS" site and Ive been shut down, because i guess they think I'm pulling their leg or something, but that's all for now, one thing Ive noticed in the past, Ive seen other researchers work shut down on this site also, and it's disturbing to say the least, other than that, this is the best site on the web pertaining to everything we all stand for, may this site ever be censored! We'll see if this is posted! w.roehling@yahoo.com " Welcome all starving minds."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join