It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Over Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

I have to agree. I don't see the elites going anywhere but right in our pockets. I do think that we can win a revolution but it would have to be something new, something they would never expect. We need our police forces to return to the lightside again and protect us and then we can go and weed our garden. First we need to work together. Ha ha looks like we got our work cut out for us haha!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have to agree with other posters, you have bought into the left-right paradigm and are completely off track. Like others it was apparent to me that you have been listening to david wilcock who is nothing but a BS merchant wanting to make some money. You repeatedly bring up Fox news and it's propaganda....uhh yeah. All MSM is propaganda, the only difference between them is that they wrap up their propaganda to cater to the audience that tunes in. Obama has proven himself to be a liar and just another politician. Not some magical savior, just another run of the mill politician who had money and the media behind him. As for elites losing their grip on the world and becoming "bankrupt"....really? The elites don't give two hoots about money since they print the worthless crap. They care about real hard assets and they by all means still have those hard assets.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There seems to be a few good "Stroy Tellers", here on ATS lately. I didn't realise that there were people here who had a flair for Creative Writing.

Having Obama as your Avatar isn't do you any favours. As soon as I saw that, I knew we were in for another "It's not Obama's Fault" rhetoric. And I was right.

You and Unleashed should get together and write a book.

Cya,

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Greetings Syrus Magistus
First off Star and flag for your thought provoking thread!
Now you are getting into what I have been talking about far so very long!
You are tugging at the base roots of all that is!

Your knowledge of the Occult, or hidden things is very refreshing! And I like how you put it out here for us.. Remaining humble enough to know you don't know everything.. But you know enough to explain it in a round about manner that speaks to people on a deeper level!

I agree with much of what you say! And how what we see in this world is a reflection of our own lives.. I feel that to have many truths! We do create the world in which we live.

I have only read your OP.. So I will take some time out today to read this whole thread.. As its well written, and you have this knowledge within your mind that I can feel you have a hard time expressing with the words we are given.. There is soo much more you know, that you just can't express with the words we are given to explain this world.

I also understand how you feel.. We are part of the same ocean, we are one, but we are in a state of seperation.. And for such a young race, we have so much to still learn.
And sometimes, many races do not make it out of that stage without killing themselfs off..

Good work here.. Keep it up!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I feel what you're saying holds some merit, but it's difficult for me to wrap my head around your suggestion to "redirect the spotlight" onto them.

How exactly could an individual, or a group of that matter accomplish such a task? Who exactly are the people within the shadow government controlling everything? I mean names, and faces...

It's kind of like that anime series "Death Note" where the protagonist acquired this book that fell from the sky, and in it, he could write the name of anyone he wanted to and they would die... but not only did he need their name, but he also needed their face.

In the series, there's a character who was known by an alias, but knew about this book and never allowed his face to be seen by the protagonist.

Our situation is very similar.

I don't mean to ask you this in a way to back you into a corner or anything, I legitimately would like to know how we could do this? Anyone else for that matter have any ideas are more than welcome to share.

Until then,

Where can I sign up to get paid by them for blogging?

Namaste

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you can even answer just one of my questions "satisfactorily," then I'll believe who you claim you are. My questions are:

1) Do you know how or have a blue print for the hydro-electric car?

2) Do you know how we can build houses using other materials other than wood?

3) Is there a way to make our cells duplicate such as the telomeres does not get shortened? If yes, then how?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow complete naivety. OP you have some maturing to do imo, you think you got it all figured out, whats bs and what isn't, you can feel your soul resonating with reality. It's just over active idealism and a lack of experience. Probably age and lack of education or in most liberal's cases, to much school and not enough education.

And your arrogance, get it under control. None of this bs is your vast knowledge and experience, your self educated enigma's. It's straight 100% D. Wilcox. And you are biased on the party lines. Hypocritical with your statements about "maturity". Insensitive towards people's political views and the "teabaggers" own personal war with tptb. Face it tool, their only "teabaggers" because they are conservatives or republicans, fill them shoes with "progressive" libs or dems and omg....like...must fight the machine!!!

BTW what has Obama done that would inspire any sort of trust in him as a man? The guy was just lucky enough to be unWhite at a time when the country was full of naive and ignant white ppl like yourself. And how could he possibly of been a "dark horse", it's not like he just decided to run and magically won, he had to be given a go ahead from his own party, a ticket, he had to be backed and supported among his peers. He had to be given large donations for campaigning and he had to be respected enough to be granted such an abundance of media spotlights and debate invitations. Dark horse my donkey!

You need to check yo self....Toool!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
Because the universe, in reality, operates on the principles of a fractal hologram, the same patterns will emerge on every level of the structure.

Yes i have not only come to this conclusion logically but have also moved through the hologram and bore withness to the slight change in frequency as you move through it. For those of you interested as you move futher away from your reference or point of origin point the hologram seems to turn very child almost cartoon like for some reason.

Also a good feeler test is to place an object in a circle and try to move the object with your mind. The object does appear to move at times but its as though something else kicks in to keep it still! Believe it or not you are keeping it still as you move through the hollogram to compensate for the shift.

On a deeper level, this is a frequency war.

Yes, and few understand that all we have to do is activate our kundalini all at once. The rest will take care of itself. What is little understood is that there are people on an opposite polarity to you who are a rougue species and are not of the light. Unfortunatly they appear like normal humans but walk amongst them with your kundani activated and you will soon see they are uncomfortable in your presence which drains their energy back downward into the earth.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If you come to think of it, I think you'll find that Oprah Winfrey was probably the greatest influence in getting Obama into Office.

Housewives all over the world just about Buy anything that Oprah has endorsed. Oprah's "Book Of The Month" made a lot of Authors and Publishers very happy.

So, Obama had some of the Best people rallying for him to become President. Obama didn't get into Office because of his Policies or Charm. He got into Office because he was Black, and had Endorsements from some of the Biggest People in Hollywood, Music and Television. How could anyone lose with that sort of Support.

Hmmm, I don't quite know what this has to do with this thread, I just had to get it out. My Bad?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsympl
reply to post by Unity_99

how does understanding how a tv works help you watch it?
i would never call you a liar based on one statement. i just said that even if someone else understands what you say, there's no comparing an understanding to an experience, nor does understanding enhance the actual experience. it is possible to know things inherently, but it doesn't guarantee you better odds at success.

Unity_99 is referring to our evolution which would give us a higher understanding as to our connectedness to everything. With that understanding the element of infinite possibilities opens up to us.

Learning how a TV works helps you to fix it if it ever breaks.

Look at this research:

www.rickstrassman.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Its obviously a very well-written post.

I think it is far more likely that this OP is a blogger trying to gain much needed support for Obama. A pocketed Obama-blogger simply portraying a a believer in the occult and whatever else.

He mentions the media a few times, but only to bash Fox News, going so far as to call them treasonous, even though, if most of the presidents we've ever had were chosen by this "shadow government", aren't they the treasonous ones, especially the presidents who were supposedly members of the shadows?

He's ignored the obvious power push made by the democrats and the mainstream leftist media ABC, CBS, NBC the entirety of the presidential race. Clinton may have been the candidate of the future a decade ago, but when Obama entered the scene, they all flocked to lift this man onto their shoulders, all the while jumping into his pocket.

I just think he's an Obamanite blogger portraying a true ATS in order to gain support from those who are seeking the truth, of which are the majority of the members on the site, i'm sure. He won't win over those who see through him, but the people who are on the edge and willing to believe, he'll get them. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned health care yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droopy
This is gona sound ignorant but when i saw your avatar was barack obama i didnt even bother to read

You are right...

That does sound ignorant.

AAC

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Ignorant as it may be his best judgment was none the less spot on. Sometimes you can tell a lot just by looking at the surface. Ofcourse he he could of been wrong, but alas...he wasn't.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

The Government reflects the citizen's ideas??? Really??? They do not reflect mine at all. Could you elaborate a little of what you mean??
Seeashrink

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Ignorant as it may be his best judgment was none the less spot on. Sometimes you can tell a lot just by looking at the surface. Ofcourse he he could of been wrong, but alas...he wasn't.

No to go off track... but one who sees the forest for what it is cannot relate to those who cannot see past the tree. That statement was not only ignorant, but it was the proverbial tree. Human comprehension is not universal, it matches the developed spirit. Consider that you may be limited in your clarity.

AAC

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
Good post...although I must disagree on a few points. Number one, Obama most certainly IS one of "them". The elite take no chances in this matter...they stack the deck with nothing but candidates who are already playing for THEIR team, so they cannot lose no matter who is elected. This is why Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are always black-balled from debates and media.

Obama and Hilary both attended the last Bilderberg meeting before the election took place, so you can be sure they were both on the same page, along with McCain.

Also, as much as I would LOVE to believe the Global Elite are struggling to maintain power and control, I don't believe this is accurate either. They make money whether there is a recession or not. In fact, they passed legislation bailing out the banks f which most of the powerful elites were shareholders...given our tax dollars! The small public bailouts are like brushing crumbs off the table, just to keep us appeased. They get more powerful and more wealthy every day...spreading their propaganda and profiting off catastrophes and wars.

Bilderberg is not a place where they scheme, contrary to what it may appear. It's like Congress for the elite. They meet and they argue. It's neutral territory for the warring factions of the shadow government(s). Also, if the elite controlled everything, we'd already have lost. They don't have complete control. Obama's campaign was funded by a number of white hat secret orders and the New International Group, consisting of notably the Northern Europeans, the Russians, and the Asians. They have access to a lot of the same secret technology the NWO has since the Georgia incident. Obama was the dark horse one-in-a-million. They didn't really spend a lot of time preparing for the likelihood that he'd win. The best they could do at the last moment was to throw as much money at him as they could.

I don't know exactly what he was doing at Bilderberg, but he was probably invited. Clinton's closely related to the Rothschild Illuminati, which controls the Dems to a great extent. Notice how Lady Rothschild withdrew her support for the Democratic party and voted for McCain after Obama beat Hillary. She build websites and went on TV about this. I paid very close attention to this election. The man won by 333. That's a cosmic synchronicity, you cannot deny. Same as the stock market crash, which initially plummeted to -777. It's all part of a grander design none of them can see.

Remember, a nation's real wealth is in resources. America's true wealth is backed by gold, which we've just sold to the Chinese, and they in turn discovered that everything in Fort Knox was gold-plated tungsten counterfeit. It's been that way since the Clinton years.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

Obama isn't stupid either. He knows fairly well whats he's getting into. Hilarry and Obama staged their rivalarys, can you you not see that?

Also the rothchilds and secret government own both the republican and democratic governments. Obama is a trained agent and he use's NLP and learnt the art of public speaking pretty well to decieve the masses. He may not be aware of everything, but your not a dimwit if you go these secret elite meetings and a Bilderburg meeting.

The American eliections are staged. Your not exactly ont he ball as you think you are my friend.

Peace out.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

QUESTION:
what do you think of the "jesus" thing?

ANSWER:
the "jesus" thing said "do unto others as you would have done unto you"
i think the jesus thing may have been wrong for som instances.
i know for a fact not everyone liked to have the things done to them that i liked to get done to me. the "jesus" thing may have been lying, or may have been misinformed, or perhaps something else.
i like to think that given what i know i can think for myself, and it has been through gathered experiences that sometimes there are those who are right for all the wrong reasons, and sometimes there are those who where wrong for all the right reasons.

QUESTION:
america needs an "exit strategy", can you offer any advice?

ANSWER:
yes i can offer some advece, 2 easy steps, really.
step one: see home?
step two: go home.

QUESTION
they aren't listening. can you offer any more advice?

ANSWER
yes i can offer more advice. 2 easy steps, really.
step one: don't live long enough to learn all the rules and laws?
step two: then there must not be any rules and laws.

lawmakers seem to brag about the complexity of making all those laws, paying themselves rather well.

if americans took all their lawmakers and put them in one room and didn't let them out until they wrote down all the laws and all the rules and all the ordinances needed to comply with the standards of civilization, i don't think they could write down all the rules before they all died.

no self respecting child is going to play by the rules, if they don't know the rules.

america spreads "freedom" by force in hundreds of nations around the world. too stupid to know that there are so many rules that compliance simply is not possible. americans, open up the book of laws, and if there are words found in the laws that are not found in the dictionary, then how is any child suppose to comply with those laws? americans write laws in languages they don't teach in schools...

point is no child can comply.
born owing $320,000. their inherent portion of debt.
mom owing $320,000, her inherent portion of debt.
dad owing $320,000, his inherent portion of debt.
together taking $300,000, cost to raise the child.
lawschool? another, factoring in inflation ... they will never know all the laws no matter how much they pay....

if i were an american i would offer an exit strategy:
2 easy steps really:
step one: see home?
step two: go home.

QUESTION
what do you think of american money?

ANSWER
i went into a resteraunt, fast food resteraunt.
i had two forms of currency. a $50, and a $100
they were unnacceptable, as it was explained too me that they don't accept fifties and hundreds.

i went somewhere else, but stopped for gas on the way.
gas station also would not accept my $50, or my $100.

i looked down on the bill and read it:
"this note is legal tender for all depts. public and private"

so either the resteraunts and gas stations are neither public nor private, making them intruders, or those who printed the money, the government, is lying too me, or ...

their money isn't what it says it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droopy
This is gona sound ignorant but when i saw your avatar was barack obama i didnt even bother to read

This is gonna sound childish, but I don't really care that much about Obama. I was about to change it back but I know how much people hate him here, so I couldn't resist. I do not believe he is the messiah. In fact, I don't believe there is any singular entity destined emerge as the messiah or the antichrist.

For everyone else, if my posts sound a little juvenile, it's because they are. I want to answer everything more thoroughly and make sure that those of you who raised valid points or had something intelligent to say get answered. I welcome your criticisms. If it weren't for people like you, I'd still type like a kid or something. Honestly, it helps me grow and keeps me on top of my game.

I've read the first three pages now, so I can answer a few comments which recurred. Yes, Wilcock is among my sources. I go to him primarily for current stuff, and yeah I've internalized a lot of it. I also recognize how terribly vague I am and that I offer no plans of action. I started this thread to contrast the others I've been seeing. There needs to be a proper call to action, and there need to be leaders too, but those are secondary. The movement must gain enough momentum that its credibility doesn't hinge on a single person. That's just setting yourselves up for disappointment. I could throw a few ideas out there for stuff we could do, but it's not my job to lead a revolution. It's yours, all of you together. I'll be a part of it, and I'm certainly not afraid to speak out but this isn't about me. My knowledge of the occult, at best, offers a few very useful tools and guidelines for success. It takes real effort to generate a supernatural effect. It's not so easy as waving a magic wand. I am really hoping more to get into that, since ideological bickering obviously won't lead anywhere.

I wouldn't consider myself a liberal, but I'm definitely biased. I follow my own beliefs and I strive always to stand in my truth. I recognize the problems in both parties, but it's almost farcical on the one side, while the other is only a disappointment. The Dems are a mixture of conservatives, liberals, and moderates. All I see in the Reps these days are a bunch of extremists followed by wishful thinkers. The whole system has gotten really silly. It definitely needs to be purged, and I've had a few ideas about this but it's not my show to run.

This thread was really meant more to be a discussion about the esoteric aspects of this war on us and how we can win it. I don't think it matters at this point in history who's the president. They'll have to heed the demands of the citizenship. Some of you think nothing's gonna happen, that a mass awakening's all just willful denial or fantasy. I might say so too, but every time I try to share this stuff with people I meet, they're surprisingly receptive to it. There's a lot less instant denial than there used to be. I definitely see SOMETHING going on, and it's not the usual mischief from the usual suspects. I suppose it's really up to individual discretion if you wanna live in a hopeless world or not. All of our beliefs are equally subjective. Facts can be arranged to suit any ideology, skewed, or downright fabricated in some cases.

Admittedly, political conspiracy isn't my forte, but Wilcock isn't my only source for that. Give a fellow a bit more credit. I look into a lot of the same insider interviews he does on my own time. I still want to go back and respond to some of you individually. The Thundercats joke gave me a real laugh. It raises a valid point though, and it's not something I have an easy answer for. I'll stop here and read some of the new posts.

I'd like to just mention one more time why I have this avatar up. It's not because I like it particularly or because the president gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside. It has much more to do with my iconoclast streak. It's a good thing though, because people who make up their minds about me based on a positive image of the president say more about themselves than they do about me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zedd31415
Its obviously a very well-written post.

I think it is far more likely that this OP is a blogger trying to gain much needed support for Obama. A pocketed Obama-blogger simply portraying a a believer in the occult and whatever else.

He mentions the media a few times, but only to bash Fox News, going so far as to call them treasonous, even though, if most of the presidents we've ever had were chosen by this "shadow government", aren't they the treasonous ones, especially the presidents who were supposedly members of the shadows?

He's ignored the obvious power push made by the democrats and the mainstream leftist media ABC, CBS, NBC the entirety of the presidential race. Clinton may have been the candidate of the future a decade ago, but when Obama entered the scene, they all flocked to lift this man onto their shoulders, all the while jumping into his pocket.

I just think he's an Obamanite blogger portraying a true ATS in order to gain support from those who are seeking the truth, of which are the majority of the members on the site, i'm sure. He won't win over those who see through him, but the people who are on the edge and willing to believe, he'll get them. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned health care yet.

There are such people who "work" hollywood too. You encounter them at parties; their skill at debate is what gives them away; It's so practiced and polished. normal people, even here, don't speak like that. I know acting when I see it trust me

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Obama is most certainly part of the big picture where the shadow government and the powers that be are concerned. The first time that I saw Obama was on TV at the DNC in 2004. He was such a great speaker that I remember thinking to myself that " we will see more of this guy". At that time I didn't hane any idea how prophetic that thought was.
There is no way a junior senator comes out of nowhere and beats out the two most powerful people in Washington at the time; that being Bill and Hillary Clinton. Obama was groomed for this point in history. The Illuminati, Shadow Government, or whatever other name you wish to give them have been planning this NWO for a very long time. In my humble opinion before the birth of the USA.
All the bases have been covered, I don't believe that good thoughts and positive affirmation is going to put an end to there plans.
I think that their plan is "Order Out of Chaos". And I believe that chaos lies on the horizon.
How long it takes to convert chaos into order is where we, those of us who love freedom, come in. I hope the chaos "they" create will be the same chaos that we use to bring "them" into order.
Seeashrink

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join