It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Read Captured The Betty And Barney Hill Story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Anyone read this? I know there story is pretty much true if you read the book it blows your mind with how interesting and unique it is. I DO recommend it to anyone I've read many books and this is by far my favorite. I'm almost done reading it but it will bring up some very important facts. But I want to advise you on one thing. When you are reading it read it from being in Betty and barneys shoes, what do I mean by that. Read it like they were your friends or it happened to you. You'll get a new prospective on the book.

Link: amazon

[edit on 7-1-2010 by xweaponx]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Its an excellent book!

I also recommend it!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Hi all,

No I've not read it but have read another book on the case "Interrupted Journey". There are sites that have the the audio of the regressive hypnosis sessions by Dr Simon in 1963. Spooky stuff.

Wikipedia entries LINK: en.wikipedia.org...

Decoy

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Not too credible and is perhaps part of a mass mind control
to put aliens and ufos together.

The UFO Incident (the Betty and Barney Hill fabrication) was premiered only two weeks prior to the Walton incident (another government fraud), which only proved that the government was already aggressively implementing the abductions format, as borne out by Travis Walton’s experiences. Only this could explain why the government hucksters already had their “costumes” and “script” ready to go at the time of the Travis Walton incident.

Walton did have a saucer ride however.

Originally, after Walton was rescued by the flying saucer crew, the government decided to turn the emergency into a hoax—pursuant to a policy already in effect—during which Walton got out of hand, saw more than he was supposed to see, and revealed most of it in his initial 1975 press, radio and magazine inverviews. This caused more harm than good to the intended hoax, so it backfired. This explains the 17-year silence before the “Fire in the Sky” patch-up job (they figured, how may people would have files so old?), similar to the 38-year lapse between the Roswell hoax and the MJ-12 hoax. The second (Fire) hoax involved Walton’s witting participation—enticed by a movie—ignoring his earlier interviews, and used new lies designed to cover up critical facts inadvertently made known to and revealed by Walton in 1975, concerning his free-lance excursion from the infirmary and through the training base facility, including the flight simulator and hanger areas, while in a semi-violent and drugged-up stupor.

The Hills had no witnesses and only the analysts word tell us the
story or were the Hills words his words.

Walton was knocked out by the landing craft and the crew took him
in as his friends ran off without him.

join