It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recently been having vivid dreams and..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
and dreams i can realise its a dream more often, it usually is really hard for me to realise its a dream or when i do realise it becomes completly out of control.... but the weird this is a few days ago i realise i was in a dream... and i had control... and the weird part was that once i realised it was a dream everything started zooming in, like say you were zooming in on photoshop, it was like that until i went through my vision..

and once i went through my vision the plain of my vision's axis turned into a new axis and instead of seeing what was right in front of me, i say what was in front of be but from a side view,,, so think of how windows vista has that switch windows option where all the open windows get filed infront of eachother like sheets of paper... everything turned like that and very pixelated.. what do you think?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I reckon you just had a strange dream. They are par for the course you know!

If I play too much of a particular computer game before bedtime, I often incorporate certain patterns of that game into the dream. I remember decades ago when I played a lot of tetris and I started trying to fit things together in my dream like tetris blocks... lol

IRM

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It might help having a break from your computer routine

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I've had some dreams where I realize that I'm dreaming... however I wouldn't really call them lucid, as I can never seem to get over the awe-factor that I have realized I'm in a dream. I also usually wake up pretty fast when I realize I'm in a dream.

Or usually just end up running around and telling everyone that I'm in a dream.

[edit on 8/1/1010 by Monts]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

If I play too much of a particular computer game before bedtime, I often incorporate certain patterns of that game into the dream. I remember decades ago when I played a lot of tetris and I started trying to fit things together in my dream like tetris blocks... lol

IRM

Haha I know those kind of dreams very well...

When I play a new zelda game for the first time (I usually spend at least 2 full days mastering it, playing it non-stop), my dreams usually involve trying to solve giant puzzles, but being unable to do so. I then spend the rest of the dreams trying to find a computer so I can look up a walkthrough.

[edit on 8/1/1010 by Monts]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess
and dreams i can realise its a dream more often, it usually is really hard for me to realise its a dream or when i do realise it becomes completly out of control.... but the weird this is a few days ago i realise i was in a dream... and i had control... and the weird part was that once i realised it was a dream everything started zooming in, like say you were zooming in on photoshop, it was like that until i went through my vision..

and once i went through my vision the plain of my vision's axis turned into a new axis and instead of seeing what was right in front of me, i say what was in front of be but from a side view,,, so think of how windows vista has that switch windows option where all the open windows get filed infront of eachother like sheets of paper... everything turned like that and very pixelated.. what do you think?

I'd have to agree that it is more than interesting to have these kinds of experiences. The Lucid Dream State, is something I wonder more and more about. Kubrick anyone?

I don't remember dreams, if i've had any during the night. Although, I spend most of my day *dreaming*

*Starlit evenings and tea parties* *Coming Home*

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Are others have unusual and more vivid dreams? I usually can't remember my dreams by the time I wake up, but that has changed. I remember them in full living color, and they are so strange, and sometimes pretty scary. I never had this problem before and just wondered if others were. In fact it used to really bug me that I could not remember my dreams; NOW I wish I could forget them.

top topics

join