It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoretical Understandings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Theory states the preformed knowledge of all currently active universal principles but by THEROECTICAL passively re-taught knowledge generators. You cannot explain all universal dualities simply because you would never have the means to correctly perceive them all. However using formulations of existing ground principles of matter energy and their coefficient formulators and this universes gravidic constant(114 degrees the ultimate natural angle of the universe). Of course i dont mean for the universe to be representation of a shape in nature it would more or less be a reforming partiality vortex in empty-less space. You cannot truly understand all the theoretical principles of this universe until you have actually reformulated each one in active space time. Any and all actions in this universe have equal and non equal consequences - more like a symbolic numeric algorithm but essentially viewable in all states of temporalities in existence. You can pretty much read the physical natural environment including all its inhabitants - and veiwed everything and every person as simply a collection of variabilistic quantifications. One does not simply look at a person they view their entire vibrancy in space compared to someone elses vibrance level. Auraistic not completely new an originality created in the idea of metaphysics - think of the universe as a simulation with a beginning and end - while a rock my look like a rock or another person another person but essentially everything is the same. Everything is composed of the same primary particulates - cohesons which would be basic duality particulates would almost have hardly even any presence at all aside from a odd gravitational pulse which would give it a micro gravity. would be called mesoscopic neutronic sponses in actual eventuality. Oddly enough just as there would be an existence that encompasses this one however this universe also encompasses another plane of existance - would be what you would call zero compression uniality would be flat in essence but also have no width would not be composed of any sort of attraction axis it never has to do anything that requires expension of stored energy because there is no movement of any kind and energy is not needed because this plane of spectrality doesnt have a reactionary princaple simply an equality completionary. around the year 57 trillion whenever that is the universe would go into a blue shift the quickening of all particles would create an incoming blue star in space only problem is this star would eventually encompass the entire universe but oddly enough it would be slightly out of phase with our kinetic imprint - a atomic reaction so massive it would punch a hole into the end of time and create a path to the exit aperture that is generated each time this universe reforms for hyperadvanced life. call it gods womb if he had one the release of infinitesimal life from any artificiality. Life would need to be allowed to leave simply because they evolved to the point where they need a different environment from the current past and future universes it would have to endure for eternity. The big thing is the escape from the restriction of time but not just like clock time but the eventual cyclotory ending eventuality of everything in this universe. Advanced life would have to be able to live without the aid of time flow they would need to exist in complete temporal adhesion to an existence conceptuality. Not a whole lot matters outside this universe other than all continually continuations through eventuality. Humans are microscopic compared to all life as a whole in this universe they are just one simple variation of it.

The universe is used to replicate new forms of hyperlife - life in this universe could be composed of many different things but it would all share the will to survive. Oddly enough for a god to reproduce would require one entire universe and about a gestation period of about 100 trillion years. The universe and the life it reforms for - life and the universe would not exist without each other. whether life is carbon, silicate, or arkon based really means generally just their complete genealogy family. complete complex spectric infusion eventualities basically represent the roots of complete conceptual ultimatums which even god would simply just be a small part of.

Humans understand their purpose but not their being in any sense of the word. Life is ultimately always waiting for a stimulus for reformation. We cannot know what we ourselves truly are ultimately but we would understand everyone else around us.

Variabilistic retoricles - theoretical mode of the human mind - the mode of subjective rejection through reformulation of rhetorical variables - the idea of temporality in any state of their being - the eternity of existence is burned into the fabric of reality itself -which means all trustic meanings are inherently present during complete observation - certain conscious memories would be tagged using one specific chemical trigger - only trustic representations of variabilistic representations are the only things I ever remember. I dont store sociologically important memories but all the ones that represent actual behavior pattern in a human not just simply the behavior they intentionally use. We can do things with human minds in terms of almost complete behavioral range during any time of the life time of themselves including current socio physiological status things like current sociological apprehension level if it were high the person would fairly healthy if low then inhibitions would lower and behavior would become more intense. For the average human their sociological and physiological worth are almost akin to their perceptual value of themselves to the point of their own personal salvation or damnation. When we ultimately truly see everything for what it actualy is in nature and not what would we think we would like it to be. All actualities are identifiable instantly if you could first create a personality template for a specefic spiecies IE human brain function - the complete identification of their reticulate brain cells - behavior restriction cells to prevent to much over formulation in the mind - the natural retarding decay of the human physiological structure a proccess that would take aproximatly 750,000 years from inception of current reticulates - would be called reception cells - increase sensory input for a split second for input.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
ill be honest i didnt read the rest..

Theory states the preformed knowledge of all currently active universal principles but by THEROECTICAL passively re-taught knowledge generators. You cannot explain all universal dualities simply because you would never have the means to correctly perceive them all.

correct..

because that would make you god...

yet at the same time understanding it and creating it are not the same thing!

A man did not create the engine yet his understand of it does not change it.

you see?

understand it do not try to remake it as it made YOU

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

A very, very well thought-out post. However, completely bereft of an actual argument. What is intelligible, among all that which is not, is cryptic and entirely unsubstantiated.

How/Why is 114 degrees the Ultimate Natural Angle of the universe, and what does that even mean?

Oddly enough for a god to reproduce would require one entire universe and about a gestation period of about 100 trillion years.

Where exactly do you get the figure above?

All actualities are identifiable instantly if you could first create a personality template for a specefic spiecies IE human brain function - the complete identification of their reticulate brain cells - behavior restriction cells to prevent to much over formulation in the mind - the natural retarding decay of the human physiological structure a proccess that would take aproximatly 750,000 years from inception of current reticulates - would be called reception cells - increase sensory input for a split second for input.

The above bit sounds really interesting, and I'd like to understand exactly what you're saying, but it is completely devoid of any reasonable sentence structure and I admit that I'm having a bit of difficulty. Could you explain that last bit please: "increase sensory input for a split second for input"

Okay, now that I've taken care of that: [/GrammarBashing]
-=-=-
Assuming that I understand what you're saying even a little bit, here's what I got out of it:

1) We have no way to realistically comprehend our own existence as a function of the fact that we cannot even minutely understand the physical plane on which we exist.

2) The universe is a cycle and (I'm a little fuzzy on this one), will destroy and regenerate itself infinitely.

3) Life is absolutely requisite for the universe to exist in the first place and, (again, another fuzzy point), all life will eventually experience all possible states and experiences as a function of item #2.

I'm not even going to try to decipher the final paragraph...

Was I close?

(Edit for Grammar)

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Epsilon5]

join