It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist will be welcomed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Look around today. How many decent leaders are there?? There seems to be a vacum of strong leaders in the world today. Where are the Churchhills of the 21st Century??? Nowhere to be found

So the world as it is can handle a lose of leadership, terrorism is NOTHING compared to what the Bible revels will happen in the end times. But what will happen when those things come to pass?

How will the world handle mass tribulation unlike anything ever imagined?
Unless a person has the faith to believe in Jesus Christ (or any other saviour / God) wouldnt they welcome a strong leader in harsh cruel times?
When theres this massive vacuum, MAJOR hardships hitting earth, no one seems up to the challenge..and then out of no where appears someone who initially conquers the cause of world wide fear!!

That seems like a logical idea. Its also in Revelations. That the entire world and all those whose names are not in the book of life will MARVEL at the beast.

My point? People are pointing fingers and trying to figure out who the beast is, but he will not be what people expect. He will not be an evil man to begin with. He WILL solve the worlds problems first BEFORE the evil happens. And the world will MARVEL....be stunned..because whoever this poor sod is...he will be the PERFECT king and leader of the world. THe perfection of the worldly spirit.

Am I off course here?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction

My point? People are pointing fingers and trying to figure out who the beast is, but he will not be what people expect. He will not be an evil man to begin with. He WILL solve the worlds problems first BEFORE the evil happens. And the world will MARVEL....be stunned..because whoever this poor sod is...he will be the PERFECT king and leader of the world. THe perfection of the worldly spirit.

Am I off course here?

I believe that you are totally on the right track here. It is my belief that this person will step forward virtually out of no where and solve many of the worlds problems. As for which nation he (or she) will come from I am unsure. As of right now I tend to lean towards the European Union as they are slowly becoming the only superpower that could give the U.S. a run for it's money. As of May 1, 2004 the EU has 450 million citizens and its terrotiy stretches from the Atlantic to the borders of Russia. Many long-prophesied events are slowly unfolding before us, and we must be alert and ready.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Where are you getting this myth from? It is silly to follow this kind of belief in some mythical devil-man.

There are such things as perfect kings, perfect emperors, and great leaders. You seem to think that whoever shows these perfect qualities as a leader, king, or president, is somehow demonically related, or the "antiChrist".

There is no such thing as "THE ANTICHRIST" in the bible. This is a myth that has degenerated out of Nostradamus's silly books, it does not come from any real authority. Jesus never spoke of him. You and your sources pretty much have invented him yourself out of whole cloth, a new age boogeyman.

So stop being such silly chickens.

And don't go all Bible Christian on me, there isn't a single passage in the Bible about the Antichrist. The Book of Revelations is about the nations of the earth, and the powers of darkness, and the last battle. If you want to accept John of Patmos (It wasn't the John of the original apostles who wrote it!) as correct, then feel free, but the antichrist is a totally modern invention.

It is true, there are no good leaders, and that is because all of our leaders are coming from lawyers and corporations. Are those men any good?

Personally, I accept the concepts of the book of revelations - It addresses the nature of demonic power and its work trying to unite the nations of the earth - not under a superhuman leader - but under the general and universal rule of human greed, opulence, and ignorance.

By definition, if a perfect ruler, or great king is established, he is perfect, and not evil at all, and rules by the mandate of Heaven. I don't believe that some figure is going to come out of the blue, and will appear perfect, but is really a satan. He just won't ever ring true, or be able to govern the forces.

The real threat to the world is the efforts of the modern elite to make a global superstate, a REAL new world order, to rule by fincial and economic and cultural domination. The devil is behind consumerism and all that goes with it. It generates the lowest, most spiritually corrupt people, and they are REALLY trying to dominate the world and every nation in it.

That is the "beast"!

It isn't a mystery if you think about it. Power and wealth give men tempation to rule, and these kind of men are of the worst kind. So what they build will be evil, what they make will be vile, and the people will suffer until they are overthrown.

The key is Liberty - see how it is vanishing into thin air? Do the children get taught about Liberty and the power of their citizenship, the concept of franchise and pesonal power to make their own minds, wills, and directions? No! They are taught to be a part of the system, and that is the work of these wicked men and women.

So take a lesson in civics, and less so in religion, othewise you will confuse yourself and chase after shadows and leaves.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Firstly IF you believe the bible then you know that the beast will come before Jesus Christ. The son of perdition. He is spoken of in the Bible and it is a man (666 is the number of a MAN!).

If Mr666 was to rock up now, no one would give a #!

But after a thrid of the animals in the sea die? (imagine the blood alone in the waters of the oceans) After comets hitting earth??? 2 billion people dying from wars??

I think people will give a # then! And rember what happenes as the word says, if you reject the truth you are GIVEN over to a delusion! So what will the masses believe who are non christian? They dont believe in Jesus CHrist or any GOd..the worlds going through HARDCORE #..never seen before...like some apolocopytic movie but FOR REAL...no one is untouched..then poof like magic this guy rocks up and starts sorting out all the #! Wow! Lets follow him! He starts by killing those two fools in Jersuraslem who call them selves prophets and witnesses of God. Now come on..if there aint no God..these people are nuts! But for some werid reason all the freaky stuff they say happens. And no one can kill these people..its really hard to live in sin when there are these "prophets" striking the Earth with plagues and screaming the Gospel at us! IMagine that for a second. The world HATES these people..all the false prophets of the Church are teaching everyone they are of the Devil and are evil because of the plagues they cause..then Beast puts them down..something no one else could have done!! His the man..right? The heathens LAST chance before the very end!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That's just cracked nuts.

The real story is much better - the struggle of human liberty against the forces of darkness and the world-ruling powers of demons and men. Stop using Bible language and Bible idealogoloy, especially from the book of Revs. It just isn't coherent enough. Look outside at the real world and make your own estimation. Identify the powers, what they are doing, and what is behind them.

There really are demonic forces, and the really are attempting to take over the world. That is what the book of revs is about. The power of Jesus and the righteous ones in the book of revs is the resistance to these forces, and we will be victorious.

Just don't go off all crazy please, use a little reason and I wish that some of you guys would stop answering people with bible quotes. I want to hear what YOU say, not what dead men say.

Stop fearing boogeymen - start excersising your American Liberty and clean the trash out of our country - Politicians, lawyers, corporate men. They don't belong in washington. Get them out!

The people are groaning under the tyranny of the corporate forces and their alliance with the federal government. That is what is taking over this country, and destroying our liberty. They are the most wicked, evil men and women on this earth.

Arkaleus

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
but Ark,

When people are confronted with the truth you are called nuts.

It is more comfortable to live in obscurity than to rise.

Christ is here currently, and you are right we are not fighting people it is spirirtual warfare that we are engaged in.

I appreciate your posts because they make me realize the desperate need that I have to be led by the spirit and that time spent in prayer is the most valuable investment that can be made.

The spirit of antichrist IS come.

Anti-christ is simply that against christ.
Any thing that goes against love and service towards God and fellow men is against Christ.
Period.

Liberty is freedom from sin and man. In the depths of a prison paul and silas remained free.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We the human race are the only ones to blame for all the bad things that are happening right now on earth.
We were given this beautiful planet to live and we are destroying everything with our fights with each other.
We belong to the same species we all have the same beginings and we all die the same, no body is inmortal, but instead of embrazing this likeness we become more and more apart, is not such thing as the antichrist we are the ones that are going to end our lifes in earth.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
The spirit of antichrist IS come.

Anti-christ is simply that against christ.
Any thing that goes against love and service towards God and fellow men is against Christ.
Period.

If that is the case then “Holy” Roman empire/church has been against Christ from the get go. They would not let people read the bible because it was in Latin, they would tell them they would go to hell if they did not perform expensive ceremonies that most of the peasants could not afford and they had there own army for a while.

Arkaleus I think that you make the most sense. It seems to me that people want this new world order to come. They are too lazy to think for themselves. For the most part we deserve everything that is coming to us. Human kind is the beast!!!! The sooner you realize that the sooner you can exercise you right to fight it.

I don’t know about you all but I will not let theses men control the way I think. I refuse to fall victim. I'm a patriot of liberty and will shed my blood to nourish the tree of liberty so that those that are happy to live in denial can.

It's going to get a lot uglier because theses men in power know how most of America thinks and they use it against us every chance they get. Do you think some 19 nuts put 9/11 together? No it was a sign/symbol that will be remembered for years to come (i.e we will never forget) There is power in symbols and these men in power(on both sides) use occult symbols right in front of your face and you all don't even realize it. It's a damn shame. This War is being fought to win your hearts and minds. Will you let them win?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

If that is the case then “Holy” Roman empire/church has been against Christ from the get go.

Didn't they crucify the King of Glory?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

If that is the case then “Holy” Roman empire/church has been against Christ from the get go.

Didn't they crucify the King of Glory?

Yea They did then they took the religion and warped it. That is where you get the Holy Roman Catholic Church in Rome. Rome is still in power and never really fell...They just adapted.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Revelations is a book with a clear message. And it will happen as it is in that book.

All you do ark is use your vain mind and carnal human understanding when you denounce the Bible. OK lets leave out Revelations compeltely. What about the book of Daniel, which Jesus Christ spoke of? He even mentioned the abomination of desolation(the very act that the son of perdition performs). Explain that? Why would Jesus Christ mention this and other signs of his return if it was all symbolic??

And why when confronted with the evidence and proof in the word do you try and expand on one tiny scripture about the "Man Child" when there is ample evidence of all that Ive touched on? I dont get it? If you dont believe it then you dont believe the bible, and therefore the Gospel ..and therefore Jesus Christ himself. You cant reject ANY part of the Bible. It is Gods Word. I think that if God created heaven and earth, all living creatures, the stars and life itself...I think He could manage to keep his Word intact on Earth as he has done.

I look outside in the REAL WORLD and I see the fullfillment of Jesus Christs words right before our eyes!

Just take a look at people today. Look at them and read this:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent,fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof

Now look again at people today please. Then look in the mirror as I have done. They recount, recall and remeber if YOU have ever fullfilled ANY of the above. Please dont think that people have always been like the above, because they have not! This speaks of a certain TIME....an AGE....if people today do not fit this measure by perfection, what age of man will?? And if you can see it in yourself, either now or in the past then congratulations, at least you can admit your own sin, and ask for forgiveness.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Humans are insecure beings by nature only worried about thier own self-preservation, striving to quench thier security by any means necessary, may it be spirtual or materialistic. Greed will never dicipitate ands its wrong to coincide greed with evil, for even the most pious of men can be overcome by greed in thier own right. How to cure humanity if this invisible demon, is beyond me. The ego-less path has been prescribed by many faiths, but these faiths where turned into agents to furthermore quench mans desires.

The Anti-Christ in my eyes does not exist as told through the bible, but only in the fear and paranoia of its followers. This is quite apparent, just take a look at how many threads there are dedicated to this myth.

ANTI-CHRIST, these words are self-evident that the man/women shall be vehemently against the Christian doctrine, thus be labeled evil and condemed forevermore. I find this wrong and therefore accept this man/women with open arms. The Buddist messiah could be very well labeled as the Anti-Christ and for what reason, not preaching the mouth of Jesus?

Shallow.

Who is Christianity to judge the morals and values of others when it cannot even come to accord with its own?

Deep

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
T.S.T.F. - I think that you are closer to what Ark thinks than you realize.

Just don't get caught up looking for a person who is the anti-christ. Do a search in your bible and post the verses that specifically mention the anti-christ.
It should become apparent.

The man child is someonewho is gonig to come to power and rule in righteousness. (If ou believe the Bible is true... ....which I am confident you do)

Repentance is the first step of several.
The remaining steps must be fulfilled as well.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
ANTI-CHRIST, these words are self-evident that the man/women shall be vehemently against the Christian doctrine,[Edited on 25-5-2004 by ZeroDeep]

And just what is the "Christian Doctrine"

Don't tell me the Roman C. C. is where there christian doctrine is found as I cannot laugh at such a sad misguided statement.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3

But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7

Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist .

biblegateway.com...
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."
3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"
4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[1] ' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Its amazing how they know exactly what Jesus told his followers, WORD FOR WORD.

Deep

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
IN the original version it is he that denies Jesus IS come in the flesh.

Jesus is on earth currently in a fleshly form.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Again. What is the Christian doctrine??

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Interesting, you also have evidence to proove this claim?

Deep

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Im a catholic, but yet i don't think he is walking the earth just yet. Have you got evidence to prove that he is walking this earth in fleshly form?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Book Revelations presents a great deal of symbolic language, I'm not sure that the Antichrist is only one person.

This figure is described as a hydra-headed monster, meaning perhaps many people. If the Antichrist is just one person, that person may be leading terrorism - and if many, perhaps terrorists comprise the Antichrist.

I think the countdown has begun. Check out the webpages, onealclan0.tripod.com... and onealclan0.tripod.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join