It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**VIDEO** The Biggest Game in Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

CAFR1 - Walter Burien, since 1998 has diligently worked for you bringing forward into the light of day what you need to know about the collective scope of government finance and investments held. Operating funds are needed now. Government is not funding me to do what I do, in fact several from within government have taken much from me over the last ten years. Several friends and spectators have pitched in since 1998 to assist CAFR1 in its efforts. "That is why CAFR1 is still standing today". If you can assist with direct operating funds, Please call 928 445-3532 A.S.A.P. .I know for a fact, one (1) person can make all of the difference in the world for a positive outcome! That one person may even be you. My genuine and valid request is made of you this day: 04/27/09. Please do a Google search for "Government Wealth" You will get over fifty-five million hits now with the CAFR1.com website and the CAFR1 video "The Biggest Game in Town" being the first two hits. This was possible because of the supporters of CAFR1 that have stepped forward. PLEASE assist CAFR1 if you can. Exposing nests of scorpions for visibility to the public is dangerous. (Scorpions don't like it when you show others where and how they nest) Thank You - WJB

Google Video Link

Have any of you out there ever herd of this guy before ?

He has some very interesting bits of info .

Walter Burien's Site

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yeah I saw this a couple of months (8/9)back I think I started a thread on it lol.What he has to say is very interesting and as far as I could tell verifiable.I hope this thread gets more attention than mine cause people need to see this.I did some checking on a local level and it is true,we have a golf course that is owned by the municipality where I live,they get money to operate it fully from the town, and the money it makes, the Mayor does not even know where it goes but every year we pay taxes to keep it running.And this golf course makes a profit but every year it is fully subsidized by taxes.When you think of it on that level it will blow your mind because it is not just the golf course ,it is the water dept.,the swimming pool,the sports hub,the town fair/carnival,the police dept. etc. etc. mind boggling. S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Thanks

This guy Walter Burien was on Coast to Coast AM last night for the first two hours . I tried a few searches to see if the show has been posted on youtube , but as of yet it hasn't . Hopefully within the next day or two I can find and post the show

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Cool that would be great.I would like to know whats going on now,I have only sawhis 1998 vid.Sorry I forgot your S&F Here you go.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Been listening to it for a half hour now.

Good clip.

Good speaker.

Mostly good information.

Flag and star.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
BUMP

Just wanted to bump this as I am a bit surprised at the lack of response to the controversial info that is reported on in this video .

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's a shame this thread didn't get much attention.

new topics

top topics

join