It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all!! I'm Zedd!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi all! I'm Zedd!

I'm new to ATS, just registered a couple of days ago. I've been to this site many times before, never as a member, just brought here by Google!

I decided to become a member when i read Scott Creighton's thread about the Giza Pyramids and his theory that they indicate a big event in 2012. I loved the theory, it really made my mind reel.

I'm interested mostly in...well, everything! LoL. I try to keep my mind open to all ideas, no matter what they may be. The drawback is that i'm gullible! I'm just 22 years old and still a little immature when it comes to life.

I'm into UFOs, though i don't really believe there are any here, right now. I do believe that our ancestors had contact with them. Ancient civilizations are a big interest of mine, especially ancient architecture. I'm not really all that knowledgeable on them, but i hope to change that in the next few years. I'm a psychology student at a University in the US, and i'm really into science.

I'd like to get to know some people here, so I hope to get some replies!

Best wishes for 2010!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
he Zedd

welcome to ATs!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks!!

This site is truly amazing!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedd31415

Hello and welcome Zedd31415, welcome to ats ... you're going to be spoilt for choice here.

Woody

top topics

join