It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to PROTOTraveler,

You are correct, I got my years switched around "6 day war" was in 67 and the Yom Kippur war of '73 used A4 and F4 aircraft. The Isrealies used Mirages III's in 67. My bad. The point being Isreal has used, and in some opinions helped develope, first-line U.S fighter aircraft

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE SO UN-INTELLIGENT ITS RIDICULOUS. LEARN HISTORY PAST THE LAST 70 YEARS FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

ISRAEL WAS JEWISH BEFORE GREECE WAS GREEK.

ISRAEL WAS A JEWISH STATE LONG BEFORE ANY SINGLE COUNTRY EXISTED AND THE ARABS WERE NOMADS ROAMING THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE OF PALESTINE, PALESTINE WAS A REGION AT THAT TIME AND HAS ONLY EVER BEEN A REGION ENCOMPASSING MOST OF THE MIDDLE EAST. ISRAEL WAS A JEWISH NATION IN THAT REGION.

THERE HAS NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND BEEN A PEOPLE CALLED PALESTINIANS TILL THIS LAST 50 YEARS.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I'M SO SICK OF THIS ANTI-SEMITIC LIE. Its now the worlds biggest lie. Most people in this world hate the Jews for what they did to Jesus so the lies are spread like wildfire.

Don't believe me then look at Roman history. How can the Romans rule over a Jewish nation of Israel if it didn't exist? Answer that you Jew haters.

ALL SO CALLED PALESTINIANS CAME TO ISRAEL TO WORK AND THEN THEY GOT JEALOUS AND DECIDED TO CAPTURE IT IN WAR FROM THE JEWS BACK AND FORTH MANY TIMES. THE JEWS HAVE IT NOW AND WILL HAVE IT FOREVER. THEY WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED IN BATTLE AGAIN SO GET OVER IT.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Actually that’s completely false; Greece and Egypt were both highly civilized places when the Canaanites inhabited Palestine.

Making rude statements all in caps and having a temper tantrum won’t change that!

Aren’t there some innocent little old ladies, pregnant women, and children you are supposed to be out bombing somewhere?

Just saying!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes,yes. Israel is full of evil murderous stealing Mossad Zionists who want to capture all the world. Ok,i get it.
I fail to understand though what it got to do with turning Israeli attack on X, Y and Z into "Israel attacks supplies,depot,aid convoys OMG". All that without any proof, and actually contrary to what OFFICIAL Palestinian propaganda (that always uses any chance to pinpoint Israeli wrong doing) says.
Actually since person chooses emotions over truth in case Z, some of previous cases of claiming A, B, C.... where evil murderous etc Zionists supposedly did their usual nasty stuff might be the same ,well, not truth. But emotions.

However positive emotions concerning my "bee hunting" are always appreciated.

After reading your post all I can think of saying is...how do you get to Sesame Street?

Are you talking about the latest act of Zionist War Crimes and Genocide against the defenseless population of Gaza or kindergarden geometry friend?

At least you got the murdering MOSSAD part right, thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you can follow all the recent tit for tat hostilities that started in mid-december that i think will escalate into another gaza war.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wouldn't matter anyways. The world has never and will never distribute land by who was supposedly there first. The strong survive and the weak will fade out. Previously, this battle has been one of military power; as the world progresses things have switched over to political power. That's just the way this world works.

As the world changes countries will be force to continue to adapt to new times or they will fail. It may seem like I am being inhumane but I am just stating the obvious.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
What we are seeing here is the idea that the underdog should always win, which has been instilled in peoples minds by society with the help of the main stream media.

In reality, 100 years ago this whole Palestine, Israel issue would have been over by now. Today we prefer to tell everyone to put on their happy face and pretend that there is nothing wrong. Obviously this does not work. On the other hand, military action on Israels part is highly unpopular and regardless of if you guys believe it or not; what the people think does matter.

I find this to be a vary unique time in history where fighting wars is becoming outdated (which is not necessarily a bad thing), while countries still struggle to truly diplomatically work at their differences.

To address the fairness of retaliation issue people need to understand the propose of retaliation. For all of you who believe that a military retaliation strike should be equal to that of the initial attack; I think it's safe to assume that you have never been in a fist fight before. The propose of a retaliation strike is to disable the enemy from being able to attack you again (edited to add that it can also be to send a message, however this needs to be larger than the initial strike as well because you are attempting to scare the enemy off).

For example: I am in a bar and I am having a heated conversation with the person next to me (Let's name him Joe). Joe gets angry and hits me in the face. At this point I have two options, I can run or stay and defend myself. If I choose to defend myself I am going to attempt to hit Joe in retaliation. After I succeed in hitting Joe I am not going to stop there. Why, might you ask? Well that's and easy question, because Joe is still standing and he is going to hit me again (I'm not the biggest guy in the world; one punch isn't going to do the job). In order to end the fight and insure I wont get hit again I must fight till the point where Joe can no longer hurt me.

I believe Israel has every right to defend itself; however, they do need to stop building new settlements.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Styki]

Of course you know that... there wasnt Israel 100 years ago right?

That land DOES NOT belong to Israel... Why didnt they create israel inside the US where they're loved... or canada- oh sorry on that one, canada even refused jews running from WW2...

Israel should not exist. Period. It was a "hostile takeover", no more, no less... and its expanding like a freaking cancer... stop it!

What you should ask yourself is...

If you're bigger than joe, and have some friends... you go and take joe's entire house... let him live in the basement. Dont you think that the house, even tho you like it, its rightfully Joe's and he has the right to want to you to get the HELL OUTTA THERE cause it is his house anyway? Why do you keep hitting the guy after taking over his house...? Isnt that enough?

Hell if you attempt any take over in my house I'll beat the living crap out of you... then I'll call the police (I have this preference for the LAPD) and they'll beat the crap out of you again... because you're invading MY PROPERTY and I have the RIGHT to kick you out.

Seriously, I have no idea how can people still defend Israel... Israel has no right of "defending themselves" cause they are occupying what is NOT THEIRS. Palestine should get a sponsor and get themselves a nuke... a big one, not to scare, not to bark... some real big old fashion nuke, like some old tsar bomba and let it rip... "its not mine, but hell its not theirs either!"

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Next thing you're going to tell us about the "Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt"

Ignorance is bliss... shape history anyway you like mate. Still... saying the same bs over and over again doesnt make it true. (well thats what happens in the rest of the world... I know the US is different on that. The US if you shout the same crap about 1000 times it turns true, but thats the magic of the US... yes we can! yes we can! yes we can! yes we can! yes we can! yes we can!... like some horror B-movie full of mindless zombies saying "braaaaainssssss braiiinnnnsssssss braiinnnnnnssssss braiinnnnnnnnssssss braiiiiiinnnsssssss"

See hows easy... and how it works?

Both have 2 things in common... both repeat the same crap over and over again yet they have no idea of what they're saying... second... both need brains.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

That land DOES NOT belong to Israel... Why didnt they create israel inside the US where they're loved... or canada- oh sorry on that one, canada even refused jews running from WW2...

Israel should not exist. Period. It was a "hostile takeover", no more, no less... and its expanding like a freaking cancer... stop it!

First and foremost I want to say that if I am bigger than somebody and decide to forcefully take their home; I am not going to let them live in the basement. That's all I am going to say about that.

I know that Israel was not around 100 years ago. It was a hypothetical situation. What I was saying was that if this situation took place 100 years ago then Israel would have just taken all the land by now, and that would have been acceptable.

Had your read my post right above yours you would know that I could care less about who the land belonged to.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I know that Israel was not around 100 years ago. It was a hypothetical situation. What I was saying was that if this situation took place 100 years ago then Israel would have just taken all the land by now, and that would have been acceptable.

This is still acceptable today!

No one cares what the people in Gaza are going through. They live like animals trapped in a cage that is rattled by an abusive owner who neglects to clear the skat or place clean water or food.

No one cares in the slightest, at all.

This thread disgust me, it sickens me to see people who know no hunger or thirst or what it's like to live in Gaza talk.

Just please! take the damn land and get it over with all ready. But please stop acting like the victim.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Well...

Maybe if they did not constantly wage war on a country then they would not be in a constant state of war.

Too many times I read, Hamas terrorists launched rockets and mortors into Israel.

Naturally, Israel responds to the terrorist attack on civilians.

Then ignorant people blame Israel for "counter" attacking the terrorists.

Furthermore, the Hamas terrorists ALWAYS target civilians.

Maybe this is why people are not sympathetic towards them, they have created this situation and continue to cause it by continuing to attack.

Hey here is a crazy idea, don't wage war on someone and they won't counter attack you!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 1/9/2010 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 1/9/2010 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

The report is from jan 12 2009 this is 2010 and today is the 9th! Just likely that they are reacting to more missle fired by Hamas? As for going hungry and thirsty...Hamas and the PLO have been given money by the whole world to help improve the situation but as polticians and crooks are prone to do they take the money and do what ever. People are capable of helping themselves too or should be why is it that someone always needs someone else to take care of just the basic needs like water and food. These people are allowed to work and many even live inside Israel. Both sides has to anwser for their actions though and Israel is subject to some tough questions as well as Hamas.

[edit on 1/9/2010 by DJMSN]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You remind me of a religious bigot I saw on youtube. A child half drunk bragging about killing Jesus calling human rights workers Nazis ,as he declared that he owned the land ALL THE LAND, that God gave it to him and that it was his.!! I have left out a volume of exploitatives you can fill in for yourself.

Not as bad as another video I saw where a settler mother was teaching her toddler to throw rocks at Palestinians. Mother and child smiled as they stoned people in the street that had committed no offense other than walking with in their line of sight.

The worst video I saw was not of Israeli children writing cute little death notes on Israeli bombs no , the worst video in my humble opinion , was watching settler children throwing stones at a mother and infant. Smiling all the while. They Israelis at least. The Palestinian woman did not look happy in the least.

And nobody ever stops this. Nobody even touches a stone thrower and I can only think that it must be because the penalty for touching an Israeli must be death. They can document it but they can not interfere with the delight of getting bludgeoned with rocks.

When that gets old the IDF comes in and "removes" whole families.

I see a pattern here. This is not war. It is an extermination. A GENOCIDE! The Israelis are not gonna stop until they have taken every speck of dirt they deem theirs and slaughtered every last Palestinian that had the misfortune to walk on it.

I am afraid the world is just gonna sit back and watch too. The nation of Israel will not reign itself in. The US will not call foul on them. No U.N. nation is stepping in. No other Arab Nation will come to Palestines aid.
Yes I think the message is crystal clear. They are all gonna die and no government on earth is gonna try to intervene.

SIGH.

When it is all over I hope it will be enough. Despite the lack of aid for Palestine, I do not think any other nation would tolerate "settlements" with the full understanding of what "settlements" lead to.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Also, I did not see anyone help the OP with his original link... I may of missed it but just in case.

www.paltelegraph.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are absolutely correct IMO, the Zionist's are an affront to humanity.
Let me stress Zionist not Jews. Jewish people did not want the creation of the illegal Nazi state of Israel.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by mtok7]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So much for Obama and his hollow promises on working toward peace. He gives aid to the monstrous state of Israel who bomb Gaza with impunity.

The Nobel Peace Prize Committee should hang there heads in shame and abolish the peace award altogether.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
So much for Obama and his hollow promises on working toward peace. He gives aid to the monstrous state of Israel who bomb Gaza with impunity.

Don't you mean he gives air to the state of Israel that exercises its globally recognized right to defend itself?

Hopefully this clears up your obvious confusion.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
Also, I did not see anyone help the OP with his original link... I may of missed it but just in case.

www.paltelegraph.com...

Then you didn't read all the posts on the first page.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
reply to post by mrmonsoon

dozens of rocket launch one day before, as stated before by a member so nobody failed in anything.

The problem is not the action in itself it's the proportion the attack have comparing to the rocket attacks, it's like throwing a rock to a cops and he answer with his gun, not fair at all.

Also, If Palestinians launched rockets in israeli territory there is probably a reason...........

Therein lies the problem with the whole debate in the first place. If you and your friends throw rocks at me and it hits me in the head I would view that as an attempt to kill me. You and your friends know I am going to do something but not sure what it could be but you know, in advance , my friends and I are not going to put up with your crap too long. Knowing in advance the ramifications of your actions makes your action premeditated attempted murder and you and your friends now get to suffer the consequences.

How long and how often do you think Israel is to allow these rockets to land on their doorstep and not blow the crap out of them ?

Not fair? What is fair, a slap on the wrist? Arrest that bomber and put him away. The response by Israel is measured so that Hamas double thinks future attacks. They are meant to be a deterrent.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join