It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'End US dollar dominance', says Sarkozy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Things aren't looking good for the dollar when the MSM picks up and runs stories like this. Big call for Sarkozy to come out and say this.

"End US dollar dominance"

"The monetary disorder has become unacceptable,'' said Mr Sarkozy, who later this month is due to address the world economic forum in Davos.

Mr Sarkozy said on Wednesday that the dollar's weakness posed a "considerable'' problem for French businesses and should be "at the centre of international debate''.

This is a big statement...

He has said he wants to transform the international monetary system when France takes over the leadership of the G20 in 2011.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Another nail in the US dollar coffin

Schiff did predict a 50 to 70% slide by end 2011

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sarkozy, lol

This is the guy who read the same speech, the identical speech, some six month apart --- complete with near identical inflection, pauses and gestures

Talk about programmed robot

He'd recite Three Blind Mice if he were instructed to do so

and here he is, reading the sript for his masters

Sorry, I rank anything that puppet has to say alongside the scripted utterings of his fellow puppets Brown, Blair, Straw, Clinton, etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

and did you ever wonder why?

because this little chump is part of the reason to KILL IT OFF

the dolla and all montery systems are based on greed.. what this little bunch want and will get "sad to say" is a one world currency

the couldnt give a toss about the dolla or the euro or the yen

once we have one currency they can set a price of trade on EVERTYING

please look at my name go to my thread about money

this lot do NOT mess about when it comes to controlling "assests" and that my littke friend is YOUR capacity for GREED

gotta love em really lol

here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by 13579]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Agreed, although the fact that the puppet keeps on gibbering suggests that things are not going to get any better. This recovery is smoke and mirrors until the plan they want to execute starts to play out.

The dollar is dead. No doubt about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Yep, you've got to love their greedy little scheming.

One world currency will happen whether we like it or not, they've been talking about it for ages. Copenhagen was just another excuse for them to all get together and talk about their plans.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

spot on as much as i hate them i do in fact admire them.. i know that sounds some what silly.. but

from were im sitting? the human race is asking to be effed in its rear if it cant see that we are slaves and the people at the top our indeed the masters.

money and religion

best tools in the box.. the ONLY tools in the box i may add yet they know how to use them soooooooo well

shall i tell you what they fear the most? a free thinking man who cares not for money or god

that my friend SCARES THEM because they use both to keep your mind in bondage

sick but very very smart, they use mans own "scaredness" and want of life against him

for what?

so you can become there little mindless BITCH

and that is happening RIGHT NOW

armagedon is already happening... its not a war of mass destruction its a war of minds and free spirit

keep an a cage long enough one day that mofo is gunna get out and kill you

trust me on that.

new topics

top topics

join