It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops kill Family of 5 in Afgan(proof inside)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I saw this on the web awhile ago, didn't post it as I thought it was a

Isolated incident .

Now with all the DENIAL in the other thread .

How's a CONFESSION , proof enough?

This was Apr 09

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No responses

funny , they want proof then stick there heads in the sand

"no not our troops"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm sick.

And look at that...proof of BLOWBACK. Of course they are going to call us the terrorist when we are killing INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sound card on my computer is broken. Who is this in the video and what is he saying. Unfortunately I cannot comment at this time.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

there's lots of peeps talking

Basically , US troops raid a home .

throw 5 members of a family on the ground , cover them with

a blanket , and Shoot them

Mother , uncle , brother , and pregnant female friend.

All relatives of the young kid talking

(think he's gonna grow up wanting revenge ??)

OH , the US say they are Sorry

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Oh nothing...just killing innocent people on accident...including shooting a 9 month pregnant woman. The family in the video says that we are the terrorists.

The army soldier said they thought they were insurgents and they were wrong.

Damn those 9 month pregnant terrorist women.

We cannot win this war....although on fox news all they are doing is ramping up more support to increase war efforts.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

OH , the US say they are Sorry

I just don't understand why people think that this is supposed to have any effect?

If someone...GOD FORBID...killed my daughter...I would not rest until I had my revenge.

Imagine someone barging into your home and blasting your entire family.

Would you hate them and want them all dead?

Of course.

The US needs to come to it's senses and pull the troops out and bring em home before any more damage is done.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
AMERIKA

Refrain:
We're all living in America,
America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.

Wenn getanzt wird, will ich führen,
auch wenn ihr euch alleine dreht,
lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren,
Ich zeige euch wie's richtig geht.
Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen,
die Freiheit spielt auf allen Geigen,
Musik kommt aus dem Weißen Haus,
Und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus.

We're all living in America...

Ich kenne Schritte, die sehr nützen,
und werde euch vor Fehltritt schützen,
und wer nicht tanzen will am Schluss,
weiß noch nicht, dass er tanzen muss!
Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen,
ich werde Euch die Richtung zeigen,
nach Afrika kommt Santa Claus,
und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus.

Refrain:
America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, Wonderbra,
Amerika, Amerika.

This is not a love song,
this is not a love song.
I don't sing my mother tongue,
No, this is not a love song.

Amerika is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, sometimes WAR,
Amerika, Amerika.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Wednesday defended actions by international forces in Afghanistan, saying that insurgents were responsible for 78 per cent of civilian deaths. His comment followed a briefing by the UN Afghan mission's chief, Kai Eide, who earlier indicated that international troops were not doing enough to protect civilians in the conflict with Taliban and al-Qaeda terrorists.

www.earthtimes.org...

Population of Afghanistan about 28 Million

en.wikipedia.org...

Number of civilians death for Afghan covering first ten months of 2009.

Figures released to AFP by the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA) put civilian deaths in the Afghan war at 2,038 for the first 10 months of 2009, up from 1,838 for the same period of 2008 -- an increase of 10.8 percent.

Who is responsible for civilian deaths

The UN calculations show the vast majority, or 1,404 civilians, were killed by insurgents fighting for the overthrow of Karzai's government and to eject Western troops.

UNAMA said 468 deaths were caused by pro-government forces, including NATO and US-led forces, and 166 by "other actors".

Civilian deaths at the hands of foreign forces fuel distrust between the Afghan population, the government and US and NATO troops, even though most of the deaths are caused by insurgent tactics such as homemade bombs.

www.google.com...

So out of 28,000,0000 people, 468 civilian deaths are attributed to Pro-Government forces. Not Just US forces.

Yet, many of you want to use certain incidents to portray the military in a bad way.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Jam

I'm not naive

I realize civilians will be killed in war zones

But in this manner , No excuse

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Well sir ,

You actually express what I felt

I saw this awhile ago, and didn,t post

But all the deninal in other thread was p$#@$g me off

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Not apologetic, defending or supporting....just an observation.

War is not like video games where you have all the intel at hand. You know your mission and you know the bad guy. So much happens that is fly-by wire that there is no way to not have civilian casualties or mistakes. It is highly unfortunate because no one wants to see people caught in the middle being killed.

As is pretty evident by U.S. led forces, just look at their SOP, LOAC and Rules of Engagement.

In a scenario like this, it sounds like bad intelligence or possibly similar to the tactic used recently in the suicide bombing of the CIA agents. Use a known informant that has provided good information a couple of times, or hell, since we are in desperate need of intelligence, any informant. Get them to pass along that a certain house has enemies holed up in it but are getting ready to move.

A commander now has a tactical decision to make on the fly. There is not strategy planning or time to scout the place. Is it right? I do not know because I am not there. Of course it is all pure speculation, but sometimes we must place ourselves in a situation to better understand it.

We, here, postulating on the situation can only go off of 2nd and 3rd hand accounts....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Wednesday defended actions by international forces in Afghanistan, saying that insurgents were responsible for 78 per cent of civilian deaths. His comment followed a briefing by the UN Afghan mission's chief, Kai Eide, who earlier indicated that international troops were not doing enough to protect civilians in the conflict with Taliban and al-Qaeda terrorists.

www.earthtimes.org...

Population of Afghanistan about 28 Million

en.wikipedia.org...

Number of civilians death for Afghan covering first ten months of 2009.

Figures released to AFP by the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA) put civilian deaths in the Afghan war at 2,038 for the first 10 months of 2009, up from 1,838 for the same period of 2008 -- an increase of 10.8 percent.

Who is responsible for civilian deaths

The UN calculations show the vast majority, or 1,404 civilians, were killed by insurgents fighting for the overthrow of Karzai's government and to eject Western troops.

UNAMA said 468 deaths were caused by pro-government forces, including NATO and US-led forces, and 166 by "other actors".

Civilian deaths at the hands of foreign forces fuel distrust between the Afghan population, the government and US and NATO troops, even though most of the deaths are caused by insurgent tactics such as homemade bombs.

www.google.com...

So out of 28,000,0000 people, 468 civilian deaths are attributed to Pro-Government forces. Not Just US forces.

Yet, many of you want to use certain incidents to portray the military in a bad way.

Bud, you and many of the other conservatives are against a large out of control government - this is what we are against in this case, not the troops, the agenda
that the troops are manifesting, don't get it twisted, you are looking at it the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

video

Heres a video for you about how US children are falling behind other countries.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thxx , that was funny vid.

But how does that relate to slaughtering a family, 9 month pregnant woman

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by David9176

Well sir ,

You actually express what I felt

I saw this awhile ago, and didn,t post

But all the deninal in other thread was p$#@$g me off

Well do you believe a bias website when it posts that US troops took 8 childern out side handcuffed and then shot them when there is nothing else backing it up.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well sir

if you have watched the video

I think you would have to agree , the precedent was set

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

On the video you posted it is a different circumstance than the other thread. In this incident they returned fire on a house that they believed fired on them and shot the house up not knowing who was inside. Take the other thread they say soldiers broke in handcuffed little children and shot them which is untrue. Little children don't have beards and don't have bags of nitrogen in there bedroom im sure. But the comedy video I posted earlier was a comedy video with a little bit of truth. Other countries seem to be puttin there children in positions to get shot by handing them ak47.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

half right , little twisting there my friend .

No shot from the house ......

They didn't "shoot the house up"

They gathered them on the floor , covered them with a blanket , and

massacred them

You see the difference ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Kid said he heard gunshots, then they broke in, and shot them, then gathered them up, and covered them. They shot them "cut/edit".

I think editing of the video was used to suggest more than what happened.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by JBA2848]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join