It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone, Another Newbie here :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I'm Lacey from the UK.

My Partner Neo5842 has been a member here for around 3 years and I have been looking around and reading posts on here for around 5-6 months now.

I have been researching a lot about many things recently such as the NWO, MK Ultra, Swine Flu, 9/11 etc etc so I thought I would join ATS to see if I could perhaps learn a few things or even contribute any way I can.

I always find the first post on a new forum quite scary lol

I like to think of myself as being very open minded though I am sat firmly on the fence as far as UFO's and Reptilians are concerned but given enough fact based evidence this may change

My Motto is "If you say I'm wrong, you better prove You're right"
The reason this is my motto is because all too often, on other forums, if someone doesn't like what you have stated they will instantly "shout" "BS" or "Fake" but never seem to be able to provide any fact based evidence to back up their statement. Hopefully, I won't have that experience here

I'm looking forward to many interesting discussions and even a few laughs from time to time

That's me

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy the ride...

Lots of great threads, lots of great discussions and don't get discouraged by some comments/people (very few)... I think you'll find nearly everyone on here very friendly.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacey5842

Greetings Lacey!

Glad to see you joined us.. Yes I know of Neo, I have seen a couple of his posts! Always good to have another point of view on here!

See you around the boards..
Having a partner thats been on here for 3 years should give you and edge over your run of the mill Newbie!! hehe.

Zy5

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS as a member

Look forward to your posts

Cheers Zazz

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacey5842

I have been researching a lot about many things recently such as the NWO, MK Ultra, Swine Flu, 9/11 etc etc so I thought I would join ATS to see if I could perhaps learn a few things or even contribute any way I can.

Welcome aboard.
We can always use a fresh perspectives. To get things going here are a few educational threads.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
The New Great Game
Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!
Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

I always find the first post on a new forum quite scary lol

Relax.

You did just fine.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Welcome

We look forward to your threads!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I will relax I promise

I will check the suggested threads out as soon as I sort out my problem with my registration

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome, Lacey.

So you and Neo5842 are partners? What kind of business are you in?

I just had to toss that in there.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi all, Lacey has an issue with her log in, I wont say what happened but im sure we all do it from time to time, new email address and all that.

She thanks you all for your kind messages, but cant reply untill ATS gets back to her with some new log in details. so keep posting she will reply soon, and thanks for being so friendly Neo :0)

ps, we are partners as in man and wife, not in business, though we do make children

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hey there Lacey welcome to ATS.

I'm in the UK too so guess everythings white outside as well wherever you're based.

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

Yes It's white outside here too. I'm hoping for some global warming soon though lol

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

do you by any chance listen to Muse

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

No, are they good?

What makes you ask that?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well for one they are British and they are probably the most well known British band here in America. For two they have a song called MK Ultra and that is one of your interests... and they sing about conspiracies and blackholes and utopian worlds and uprisings and the meaning of existence and revelations.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Wow, they sound quite cool, I'll have to look them up

To be honest I lost faith in most of todays music as I find most of it sounds the same or is just utter rubbish but Muse sounds quite interesting so thanks for mentioning them

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

That's exactly what I think about today's music. Muse is pretty much the only thing I listen to, aside from a few hard rock Christian bands and a few British bands

new topics

top topics

join