It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops handcuff, execute 8 Afghan children

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Very well said.

As much as we would like to deny it, big corporations run this country and our lives.

We believe what they condition us to believe. They make the rules and they can change those rules whenever it suits them. We are mere pawns being shuffled about.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Interesting article on civilian casualities in A-stan.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The really scary thing is that these "brave soldiers" will come back to apply for and be appointed as local police officers in our communities. Will they change their behavior here? Local police departments actively seek returning vets to fill spots that are open on their forces. We are training monsters who we'll have to face and deal with when they return from war. God help us!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

The real "scary thing" is the amount of people here on ATS that actually believe a blog entry by someone with an agenda against the US military.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
reply to post by romanmel

The real "scary thing" is the amount of people here on ATS that actually believe a blog entry by someone with an agenda against the US military.

If you had read the thread you would have realized it was reported in an Associated Press (MSM) artilce as well:

news.yahoo.com...

The UN is investigating this "action". No agenda against the military here...just against the monsters who like killing handcuffed school children or torturing civilians or shooting dogs or mortoring sheep for sport in Iraq as they spead past poor hearders..."brave soldiers"!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
If you had read the thread you would have realized it was reported in an Associated Press (MSM) artilce as well:

news.yahoo.com...

And if you'd read the article, you'd have noticed that it doesn't mention anything about US troops handcuffing kids and shooting them. Try again, Ace.

Originally posted by romanmel
The UN is investigating this "action". No agenda against the military here...just against the monsters who like killing handcuffed school children or torturing civilians or shooting dogs or mortoring sheep for sport in Iraq as they spead past poor hearders..."brave soldiers"!

Opps, too late. Looks like you drank the Kool-Aid, too.

Where are you when topics covering insurgents killing civilians are being posted?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Where are you when topics covering insurgents killing civilians are being posted?

jerico,

Do you really care about 'insurgents' killing civilians.?...

There are 'insurgents' in africa and south america and all over.......why do you care about 'insurgents' in afghanistan.??.....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
Do you really care about 'insurgents' killing civilians.?

I certainly do. Why don't you?

I'm curious about why on ATS, no one seems to have the 'nads to point out insurgents killing civilians. Seems that they get a free pass and are not held accountable whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Hey here's an idea! Why not have American troops in america actually working for American people? There is no need for an American presence in every nook and cranny.

The TRAITORS gave our mfg jobs away to china....I guess they'll have to go there.

But the truth is, there is way more going on than ever makes it to the news.

And, what seems to pass for news nowadays used to line the bottom of bird cages. I think that's where it belongs, including this B.S. story about the kids.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
The occupied government of Afghanistan and the United Nations have both concluded that U.S.-led troops recently dragged eight sleeping children out of their beds, handcuffed some of them, and shot them all dead.

While this apparently constitutes an everyday act of kindness, far less intriguing than the vicious singeing of his pubic hairs by Captain Underpants, it is at least a variation on the ordinary American technique of murdering men, women, and children by the dozens with unmanned drones.

(read full article here)
www.sott.net...

(more links)
www.davidswanson.org...

www.google.com...

news.yahoo.com...

EDIT: to add frogs link from bottom of page
www.timesonline.co.uk...

--------------------------------------

Great job troops....

Thanks for keeping us safe.......keep up the good work...

EDIT: to add link

[edit on 7-1-2010 by rainfall]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by rainfall]

funny i can find nothing about this anywhere... so what units participated in this alleged murder...and what names are on it...

Other than that i say the BS meter went off the chart... I say it is another attempt to smear the military....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I say it is another attempt to smear the military....

Not needed. Some military do that by themselves, and quite good.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
You are dreaming these "heroes" will never stay in jail for more than few months. Just follow up previous cases where US Soldiers were found guilty of murder or "war crimes" under International law, most of them are either back on duty, or sitting at home enjoying.

Do you have any specific stories or people? I'd be interested in reading.

I'm personally shocked so many ATS people who always bash the NWO and its crimes are more 'meh' on this. Has TPTB gotten you guys too?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

What a warm heart you have. "crap happens..." Let's see you keep up the distant, stoic apologetic tone when your kids are at the receiving end of "crap happens."

Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Is this fact? Do you know this happened? or do you think it happened?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Those criminals need to be punished.
What type of light they have to fight darkness !
they are the real terrorists, Afghans are killed daily inside their homes by bombs that mislead the - precisely defined -target !

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join