It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD (Real Gnosis)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

You are not being rational.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

You are not being rational.

What is irrational?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Because you refuse EVERYTHING with that statement.
Including yourself.
It does not make any sense, and it will end up logical unreasonableness.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Meaning that we are dealing with complete psychopath psychology and non-existent Dogma, that likes to cause human beings the madness of the Terrorist Unexplained Mysterious God , who demand worship, temples and a way of life.

God is Love.
Get over it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's simple! There is no separation. All separations are illusions. You, GOD, The Universe, The cosmos, are all the same, of the same, by the same...

That's not confusing or hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have no problem with equating the universe aka "everything that is known to man plus everything also that we have yet to discover or comprehend" as "God."

But the universe is just as much love and connections as it is fear and separations.

The true creative principle does not shy away from the extremes of any dualities, including love and its relative opposite.

What love is, is not the entire universe and sole force of the universe. What love really is, is the force that imprints order/intelligence/cohesion/harmony upon creation. It's the force that defies entropy, that ensures life itself does not lose energy and deteriorate but rather keeps coming up with new and cunning ways to defy loss and entropy.

Its opposite, fear, is what separates things, causes ignorance, resistance to changes, destruction, generally the opposite of everything that is a "bringing together" and community effort.

They are equivalent to expansion/contraction, or the in-breath and out-breath, in that both are needed and necessary tools for our level of existence and experience of creation.

"God" in this respect does not favor anything over anything else, which is both a source of infinite love (including love for every "bad thing" imaginable) and an infinite source of neglect (in that "it" literally does not care particularly for any one thing over any other thing ultimately, allows everything an equally fair chance to exist). Though things that model themselves after this primordial creative force are allowed to experience an increasingly encompassing and shared view with this ultimate creative principle. And things that model themselves far-removed from the all-encompassing principle are simply subject to eventual assured destruction and reformation.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Supreme is made of beings cells Stellar system-fauna-flora and all matter ramifications.
The quantity and the species of the contents beings inside the Supreme, are compulsory, involuntary and independent .
Under this exact term, the contents Beings, doesn't have to offer "worship" or "obedience", but they have to cooperate with him, in Organic Co-Existence.
GOD exists BY NECESSITY.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Um care to address what I actually said? I love those who spout off claiming they unerringly discern the "absolute truth of the universe" yet cannot comprehend a simple statement. I said nothing about killing emotion and the rest of your comment had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my comment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Sorry then, I misunderstood.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
GOD was always.
It's so beautiful.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It's not hard to understand and it is fine. But, my inherent question stands, why exactly should your word be taken as ultimate truth when you lack an ability to understand even a simple statement and fly off on a tagent not even simuliar to the statement you are responding to? I don't ask this to be a jerk or indirectly discredit you please understand. As I said I do to a degree agree with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I don't do it on purpose bro.
I'm learning with you guys.
I'm not native.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yet you repeatedly make statements that you "know" for example "God is love.".... You learn nothing when you think you already have the answers which is the gist of your OP.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
The Heavens unite with Earth, there is no separation.
Supreme, and in continuation Infinity/Natural Universe ever expanding and Evolution.
We are all connected.
It's called Love.

Why is it called love ? I don't understand where people get this idea ?

I think I understand what nightrun is trying to say.
LOVE to describe the Universe creating what it does by interacting with everything else is a bit of a corny spaced out nut job term to use.

Sorry, I just think that(s)...how others would think of that term.
How would we know if the planet Uranus expresses love? Love is a human word.
Violence, just like the pic link you posted, SilentAssassin, I don't see love there, I see violence.
Violence is creation, it will create something new, but it doesn't require love.

It's more like, 'interaction'

Love just sounds, so, so, cheezy, like Galacatic Federation of Light type new agey stuff cheezy.
People don't buy the love stuff.

You just need a new word, that's all.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Ohhh, thanks I was still sitting here trying to get my head around "love" lol.

cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I do not believe at the highest levels of consciousness that fear and separation exist. It's an illusion of separation itself that comes with the vale of forgetfulness when we are born.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
I do not believe at the highest levels of consciousness that fear and separation exist. It's an illusion of separation itself that comes with the vale of forgetfulness when we are born.

And what is this that we are born into, that is separate from the source of everything? How can it be separate enough to house fear and ignorance, when you say there IS no separation at the highest level of consciousness?

This is what the ancient esoteric Eastern texts all suggest, and it is the only thing that makes sense to me: the source of everything, is truly the source of everything, and it is the center point of balance between all things created. This "center point" itself, the "creator," is unmanifested, a void, a nothingness. It is the blending of all opposites (pairs of opposites that ALL have their origin in this common source) that then appear to cancel each other out at the source. When it comes into being, it is no longer the creator, but creation itself. And it is no longer unmanifest, but now manifest and revealed. And once it is revealed, and manifest, it is no longer the source of everything, but simply one more thing which has come into being.

The source of everything truly is not separate from anything. Including separateness, ignorance, fear, apathy, hatred. It contains all of these things but tempers them with their opposites. And vice-versa, it tempers all love, compassion, sympathy, understanding, with destructive opposite forces. This is the whole Yin-Yang. It is the proton against the electron. At the most basic idea of duality, there have to be 2 separate points of reference for any "motion" or change of any kind to be perceived on any medium, ever. These universal polarities for all of creation can be called "positive" and "negative" and the Yin-Yang represents this from Eastern philosophy.

The whole Yin-Yang, both the positive and negative aspects, represents the whole of the source of creation, the Tao.

With only love, nothing but pure love throughout the universe and nothing else -- no fear, ignorance -- then what point is there in love? It doesn't do anything. Motion has come to a halt, everything is now still and at peace. The equation is totally unbalanced.

Similarly when all you have is chaos and ignorance, everything dissolves into nothing.

Only when you have these two points always in fatal conflict with one another, love and hate, ignorance and knowledge, do you have the "engine of creation" that is the Yin-Yang. It is a constantly changing, dynamic field, tension between two opposing energies. The proton and electron.

This is why in Eastern philosophies like Buddhism you are taught to have no desires, to desire nothing.

Just rest in the center.

There is no such thing as "good," no such thing as "bad."

Now having said that, I willfully choose to increase knowledge and love and compassion and awareness in whatever ways I can do this. I do this because my "ego" or "soul" or whatever you choose, I have willfully decided to create struggle against "negative"-polarity forces here at this time and place. Why? Simply because I choose to, no other reason. I have just chosen to integrate this will with my physical body/personality/whatever.

But there is still no point to any of this, and we can always find ultimate rest in this fact. It is not nihilistic, it is deeply esoteric and mystical in its implications. Nothing matters may just as well mean everything matters, or whatever you say goes. Why not? When love and hate and all other opposites are bound in common union in the Source, everything else is just a playground for the expression of that. Don't tell me there is no negativity in the universe, or no source for negativity in the source of ALL things. If you don't include everything then you are not talking about the true source, that I am talking about. You are only talking a dualistic step below the true source, which is void, everything canceled out, everything added together, totally incomprehensible to man.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I would agree. Too many do not have "eyes to see" or "ears to hear," though. You're probably just wasting your time, SilentAssasin.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Bsbray,

Thank you for that clear explanation.

This very subject has kept me busy the last three weeks and i am still trying to get my head around it but when you say:

the source of everything, is truly the source of everything, and it is the center point of balance between all things created. This "center point" itself, the "creator," is unmanifested, a void, a nothingness.

It is not a void, a nothingness. Well it is, but it is also everything and all....(right?). I think a better definition of this centerpoint would indeed be "balance". The "zero point" from which potential originates.

I couldn't come with a better term for this "center point" or "creator" then harmony.

I really appreciate when more educated people explain these issues, which you seem to be, going by the replies you posted

Peace

[edit on 8/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Dear OP, I agree with your ideas , but they definitely are not as self evident as you seem to feel. What about the persons with the same strong feelings but with opposite ideas?

I really appreciate the other replies that going deeper into this topic.

Now, the interesting part is, have you try to realize its full meaning in the every day life? When someone is trying to take your money away, or is pointing a gun to your face, or when is suffering some nasty condition that make it look really ugly: are you willing to remember that in some sense that other person is as part of the creation as you (and that in some level.. Is You)? Om That Sat, remember?
For me it has been quite a tricky mental an emotional adventure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join