It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD (Real Gnosis)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm just going to keep this simple ok.
Because I'm tired of reading threads about this.

The Universe and God is the same and we are all parts of a Cosmic Organism.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When I meditated as a child, I could see the atoms in my body and how they operate just like the planets do, I understood that just like an ant cannot comprehend what a tree is because of scale that the same thing is happening to us, that we are part of something larger, something so large it's very hard to comprehend.

Of course I grew up and learnt the truth, I'm a baby Universe!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

Thank you for registering so that you could set us all straight and not have to read any more threads about this. And thanks for keeping it simple. Some of us have trouble with reading comprehension skills.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm going to keep this quite simple as well.

The creation CANNOT BE THE CREATOR.

The CREATOR IS WITHOUT CREATION, not WITHIN.

The Creation is in the LIKENESS of the Creator and His Surroundings, but IT IS NOT THE SAME.

Use some LOGIC.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Lol, sorry _SilentAssassin_.

I don't really know anyone who cares about this stuff, so I get really excited to know other people have reached the same kind of conclusion!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Wendroid]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Simple to claim perhaps impossible to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. Don't get me wrong. I agree with you, somewhat, but more with wendroid. Let's be honest though; we have absolutely NO way of knowing for sure beyond the human ability to convice ourselves something is true despite the very real possibility it might not be. The question is vastly larger than us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by TarzanBeta

When you say logic you mean semantics right?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

The Creation is in the LIKENESS of the Creator and His Surroundings, but IT IS NOT THE SAME.

Actually they are the same in that the creator is just the creative processes that flow through creation and cause it to constantly change. Humans definitely contribute to that, as do all other life forms and natural vibrational energy and revolving celestial bodies.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Since everything is fractal, bsbray and tarzan are both correct...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

I'm going to keep this quite simple as well.

Use some LOGIC.

Well it could be the same. I like to think of life / existence as sand. You can mold castles out of it, they look like castles and can be called castles but it will always be sand.

Life is the same I'm sure. We're all atoms shaped to look like humanoids but we're all just atoms. Our consciousness is the same as the next person. Take away my memories and genetics and we are all the same "life form". What I see through my eyes is the same as you. What separates us is genetics, upbringing and experiences.

Here's another fact. I can tell you I am 23. This body however, is as old as the universe. I have always existed just not as you knew it.

Apparently if you go smaller than the atom, we are just energy. This makes everything the same thing.

My personal belief is that we are one mass consciousness that you can label as god. Experiencing itself in different states. If I was a giant collective blob of life capable of making decisions and creating life in myself.. I guess I would because I'd be bored, happy and curious about the results. Just because I might be called "god" doesn't mean I can see the future of the results.

To extend on that.. I see time as a distance. You can't see where you'll be in 10 minutes because you haven't traveled there yet. When I type "now", then type "now" again.. Time has passed between the first now and the second, therefore I have traveled a distance. We are constantly traveling forward..

Here's something else to think about. All knowledge exists right now. The wheel, before it was created by man already existed. He only put it together. All the knowledge in my head already existed, I only acquired what was already existing. A collective knowledge.
I was questioned by a good friend about social interactions, do they already exist? I said yes, they would have to already exist otherwise they couldn't happen. Like a computer, it can't spit out an unexpected result. You can't create a new color.

People get stuck on "creator without creation". I like to think of it as there was no creation. There was only existence. A lot of people keep thinking you can't have a kid without parents. I like to think of the collective, mass existence of all that packed into one thing. Like this:
((GOD[mum][child][dad]GOD)) We think of these things, within the grand existence. But that's only a linear description. I think the mass consciousness is multi-layered so all the possibilities exist.

I find this quote from the bible, quite interesting:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." John 1:1-5

I'm not a fan of the bible.. But there are certain things in there that are certainly interesting.

If you read this far, great.. Comment..

My conclusion about life and the afterlife:
Our memories are physically stored in the physical brain. Our memories are what make us individual.. When we die, it all returns to the ground. Like they say "dust to dust". I guess if the mass consciousness if real/true, it can decided whether to keep us in another state / form.

My other thought is, seeing as we are the mass consciousness.. We just return to it as 1 collective entity.

[edit on

[edit on 7/1/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Heavens unite with Earth, there is no separation.
Supreme, and in continuation Infinity/Natural Universe ever expanding and Evolution.
We are all connected.
It's called Love.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Heavens unite with Earth, there is no separation.
Supreme, and in continuation Infinity/Natural Universe ever expanding and Evolution.
We are all connected.
It's called Love.

Why is it called love ? I don't understand where people get this idea ?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Because it's just the way it is.
You misunderstand Love.
It's energy and matter.
Creation.
Everything.
It has a name.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You are putting Dogma where there inst none.
ALL is only one.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Why not just call it god instead ? Everyone looks for the creator and they came up with god.. So why is the giant everything called love and not god ?
I get mixed up when you call it love because love is.. love.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Well..
I will let you figure that out for yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by nightrun

They deify a emotion they cannot allow themselves to see has a darkside like all emotions do.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

And why would you wanna kill emotions?
A human being is much more than just a mind.
It is body, soul & intellect.
At least this is what I choose to be.
This is where Free-Will comes into play.
We are all here in the same place.
Your choice, will not stop me from making mine.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Why does there have to be a creator?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Simply because things in the universe achieve a state of synergy does not indicate the presence of god or "cosmic organisms".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join