It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Halloween” Spiral/Russian Rocket… in Norway!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Bzzzt, You can take your numbers elsewhere.
You wanna try to make it seem as the atmoshere from the top to the bottom of the spiral was equal and in space, and calm. Uh not on this earth

You are so smart, wanna tell me how that rocket flew up 125 miles, then just stopped all forward motion, and spun out some crazy perfect bs for a 100 mile radius? And how did that black hole looking bit at the end form? No really, I suppose you would try the object in motion tends to stay in motion bit once more for us.

You can spew out as much crap as your rocket smokes, but I think you are wrong.

The cake is a lie!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sorry to be a cut and paste old Dog

posted on 12-1-2010 @ 06:37 PM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

Originally posted by tyorra
Hey, look at what I found (sorry if this is a repost, but it had to go up again)!

norway-time-hole-“leak”-plunges-northern -hemisphere-into-chaos

Almost makes you believe all the stories of HAARP messing with the Earth in other ways before (Re: The Chinese Earthquake, etc.)

What say you all?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by tyorra]

Sweet find tyorra

I only post some of your link.
The spooks will not answer to links that prove their BS false.
All can read this!!!
I hope you don't mind.

Pakistan Daily
Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.END
this should be sent to all spiral threads!

<< 1  2   >>

join