It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Halloween” Spiral/Russian Rocket… in Norway!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I already pointed out.

And I'll let you kids continue to play make-believe. It looks like you're having fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

I already pointed out.

And I'll let you kids continue to play make-believe. It looks like you're having fun.

Must be kids thet made you run the first time in your life.
Later dude.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think you were correct in posting this thread Igmar.
There is totally something fishy with the OS folks when it comes
to comparing these two scenarios.
Keep an eye to the sky for other UN explained phenomenon.
It's easy to be OS. Just wave your hands over your head and repeat " I Believe the Russians no matter what they say."

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think you were correct in posting this thread Imagir.
There is totally something fishy with the OS folks when it comes
to comparing these two scenarios.
Keep an eye to the sky for other UN explained phenomenon.
It's easy to be OS. Just wave your hands over your head and repeat " I Believe the Russians no matter what they say."

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Thanks Donny.

Then.... My Critical Think push me to say: "YES, I BELIVE IN THE ILLOGIC, BIZZARRE, AND OUTLANDISH THESIS OF THE RUSSIAN FAILED/SUCCESSFUL ICBM TESTS!"

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Are you people for real??? Do you see the blue corkscrew going up from the ground to the Dec. 9 spiral??

And you still think it was a failed missile?

Wow. There doesn't even need to be any more evidence. Just look at the damn thing. Sure, a missile might have delivered a PAYLOAD (to be manipulated by EISCAT), but it sure wasn't a "failed missile".

You skeptics are hilarious.

Our government is proud of the fact that people are so brainwashed that they believe everything that's told to them, even with evidence to the contrary slapping them in the face.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I see no spiral.

I see no blue corkscrew

Not the same thing.

--"But they are the same color and in the same area!"--

And then?

If I drop a green crayon into my yard, does that mean that the crayon is really grass, since they are the same color and in the same area?

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

For the record, I knew it was a missile pretty much the moment I first saw the videos, long before any sign of an Official Story was released.

[edit on 9/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I see no spiral.

I see no blue corkscrew

Not the same thing.

And then?

If I drop a green crayon into my yard, does that mean that the crayon is really grass, since they are the same color and in the same area?

Crayon
Grass
yard
"you drop"
Inter Continental Ballistic Missile tests
Spiral
same Area

When you drop your green crayon in your yard, this make SPIRALS in upper atmoshere above your Country?

Where is the LOGIC in all this?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I see no spiral.

I see no blue corkscrew

Not the same thing.

And then?

Crayon
Grass
yard
"you drop"
Inter Continental Ballistic Missile tests
Spiral
same Area

When you drop your green crayon in your yard, this make SPIRALS in upper atmoshere above your Country?

Where is the LOGIC in all this?

its called being facetious I believe

silly rockets the sky is for intergalactic aliens

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is a blue cork screw on the Dec. incident.#2
But it traces from south to north. WRONG direction.
Then you get the big white spiral. To big and way to perfect to be created by a missile IMO.
It is important to look at both phenomenon images in comparison to be able to make any conclusion.

The #1 image shows (if a missile) an arc that trails way back towards the earth
putting it at a distance to far away to observe. Although it tracks in a better direction to be a missile.
But a short range one.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Your opinion matters for nothing, unfortunately. Only evidence matters. So, if you have the urge to end a sentence with 'IMO', do this discussion a favour and leave the whole line out. We are discussing facts, not guesswork.

Both images are perfectly congruent with long-range missile launches far away, heading even further away. There is no actual evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to suggest differently.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Your opinion matters for nothing, unfortunately. Only evidence matters. So, if you have the urge to end a sentence with 'IMO', do this discussion a favour and leave the whole line out. We are discussing facts, not guesswork.

Both images are perfectly congruent with long-range missile launches far away, heading even further away. There is no actual evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to suggest differently.

The BLUE spiral --- tracks from right to left making it south to north. Also it ascends from the horizon to the center of the way to perfect controversial December spiral,
FACT NO FRIGGIN OPINION.
You cannot explain the October photo in arc and distance as a long range ICBM FACT.
Show proof that my FACTS are untrue.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

No, first you show your opinions are fact. That's how the world works. Just because you vehemently believe something doesn't instantly elevate it to fact.

This is incredible. No wonder people laugh at conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
well, according to the early reports, the phenomena was seen from as south as trondheim too. how does that tie in with these calculations and conclution.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
well, according to the early reports, the phenomena was seen from as south as trondheim too. how does that tie in with these calculations and conclution.

MAGIC MISSILE!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darkspace

I don't know - you tell me! Seeing as the event, if it was indeed an ICBM (as all evidence points to), happened at well over 100KM high, it's not unfeasible.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

If you still feel that that third stage created a spiral 100 miles in diameter due to the "lack of friction in space" You have no concept of physics and reality.

Knowing that the spiral is vertical and 100 miles in diameterm with the appogee at 70 miles, means the lower portion of the spiral is in atmosphere and would be preturbed by said atmoshere, is proof that you are dead wrong.

You can't fight these facts with your half wit answers without me up in your face after every wrong assumption you make.

Bring the BS dave, and I'll "rip the bring"

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If someone could post the photos of both incidents together it would help.
I wish I could.

What I question first ---is that the blue trace begins at the horizon to the right and ends at the center of the white spiral to the left.
No missile was reported to have been fired in the direction South to North . The photos and videos are PROOF of that fact.

It is completely different from the trace left by the October phenomenon.
A fact proven by the photo.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

Bzzzt. Incorrect. According to this, the spiral was 125 miles up, not 70. Most of the atmosphere is gone by 6.8 miles (only a quarter remains), and 62 miles marks the boundary between the atmosphere and space.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join