It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Year for me on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
hi all,

well it's been 1 year for me on ATS today! I never did introduce myself in the beginning either, so this is kind of a VERY DELAYED introduction too!

I must say, I still enjoy the site as much now, if not more, than i did to begin with. Still learning lots all the time.
It has led me to a range of topics that I knew very little about and now I have gained some knowledge of them!

I've tried to contribute as much as possible and I hope to keep doing so this year. I'm no expert on any one subject, but i'm interested in most topics as you can probably see from my previous threads.

thanks to the Mods and various members who have helped me out from time to time and given me bits of advice on all sorts of stuff. Cheers

Cheers to all the members on the site for contributing just as I do. I must say, some of you more experienced members are really awesome at doing this and I respect all your posts and information you provide.

The biggest topic in my first year here would have to be the 'Swine Flu". It was crazy for a while, but i'm glad it's all died down a bit.

2010 looks to be another eventful year IMHO. Looking at what's happening right now, I would say Iran and Yemen would be in the news a whole lot for the whole year.

One thing I do hope for this year is, that it's as good as it was last year for "space news" ! There was some awesome stories last year that kept me reading for hours!

OK, got to go now, but all the best for 2010 to everyone on here and catch you in the Forums!

Thankyou !,

Grant

[edit on 7-1-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Happy ATS birthday ... congratulations.

Woody

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
HI im new and look to reading your posts

welcome

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

welcome. all the best.

enjoy ATS!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey, shame on you for forgetting your intro for so long !!!
Just Kidding

I look forward to reading your threads as they come. I hope to be getting more involved in posting in the future and hopefully I can provide some good reading/hot topics.

Peace out

top topics

join