It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer recites Muslim prayer as he's put to death for murder of Toledo store owner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

So free speech only applies to whom? It's a crappy way to make a living, but not illegal.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

My friend Actions speak louder than words Actions like.... you know MURDER!

And the action of defacing a US flag while in a US uniform is also pathetic.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by mikelee]

No it isn't. It's what more soldiers should do. In fact, they should take it a step further and go awol.

@the O.P. I have no comment on question #1, but in regards to question #2, I'd say you wouldn't see it in MSM.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Do you realize that the Koran is touted an a 100% perfect incitation of god's will, and that it be followed 100% to the letter?"

Is that not the intention of all holy books, which pretty much makes them all full of it?

All holy books are not created equal. Let me share with you a term in the Islamic sharia law called "apostasy".

Apostasy is the term used to define an Islamic follower, who decides they no longer want to follow Islam and want to convert to some other religion.

All other religions in the world say great, go ahead and convert to whatever you would like, and best wishes be upon you.

However, Sharia law has a special way of dealing with Apostates.

They are EXECUTED!

In Islamic law (sharia), the consensus view is that a male apostate must be put to death unless he suffers from a mental disorder or converted under duress, for example, due to an imminent danger of being killed. A female apostate must be either executed, according to Shafi'i, Maliki, and Hanbali schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh), or imprisoned until she reverts to Islam as advocated by the Sunni Hanafi school and by Shi'a scholars.

You may even think that this is an old way of dealing with this, and that we have not seen this happen in centuries.

Guess again!

In the 1990's the Islamic Republic of Iran has sometimes used death squads against converts, including major Protestant leaders. Under President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the regime has engaged in a systematic campaign to track down and reconvert or kill those who have changed their religion from Islam.

Islam and Muslim is not just a religion. It is a way of life, a political system, and a religion all wrapped into one.

*sigh*

History is full of Islam;s attempts at taking over the world. It seems that they are winning, because they know how to spin politics and claim how they are being oppressed. Those poor poor muslims.

Sharia law will be coming soon to a country near you.

Do some research before claiming that the world is just one "big happy place where all religion teaches love and harmony".

Makes me want to puke.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I wish they would to because there's a place made just for that kind of action...jail.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

History is also full of Christian Crusades to take over the world.

It is also full of Christian Inquisitions, pogroms, witch trials and the wholesale slaughter of pagan and heathen indigenous populations, not to mention aggressive missionary efforts that continue on through this day.

But hey its the right thing to do when its the side you are on that's doing it huh?

Ah hypocrites, more plentiful than cockroaches on planet earth!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

First of all, "apostasy" is not exclusive to Islam.

Second of all, the bible does the same thing.

Deuteronomy Chapter 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

Why does the pot call the kettle black?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Innocent, and wise people have been placed in jail before.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

History is also full of Christian Crusades to take over the world.

It is also full of Christian Inquisitions, pogroms, witch trials and the wholesale slaughter of pagan and heathen indigenous populations, not to mention aggressive missionary efforts that continue on through this day.

But hey its the right thing to do when its the side you are on that's doing it huh?

Ah hypocrites, more plentiful than cockroaches on planet earth!

The Muslims are on THEIR crusade right NOW! We are to just stand by and let them dictate their laws to all the countries of the world I suppose? That is what you would have us do? Lay down our weapons, bow our heads, and let the Muslims behead us as infidels?

*sigh*

It is too late isn't it.

This thread has been derailed enough by myself, and I am no longer going to participate in it.

Good day sir.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

First of all, "apostasy" is not exclusive to Islam.

Second of all, the bible does the same thing.

Deuteronomy Chapter 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

Why does the pot call the kettle black?

It may say that in the bible, but when was the last time you found that in our law books? When was the last time that was held up in court? When was the last time someone was executed by a trial and jury based upon Deuteronomy 13:6?

I didn't think so.

Ughh

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Muslims are on THEIR crusade right NOW! We are to just stand by and let them dictate their laws to all the countries of the world I suppose? That is what you would have us do? Lay down our weapons, bow our heads, and let the Muslims behead us as infidels?

Laugh out loud what do you think your on a holiday picinic?

Unless you are living in some alternative universe you might want to look at a map of the world and see where the Christian West's army's are...in Islamic Countries and where the Islamic East's army's are...in Islamic Countries.

It's almost laughable how brainwashed some people are and how desperate they are to brainwash others.

Look around, open your eyes, the world you end up saving if you do just might be yours.

You can't kill 1.8 billion Muslims and the Muslims sure aren't trying to kill the 1.3 billion Jews and Christians.

Get a grip, get a life!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

No dispute on that from me!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your shortsightedness in history is painfully obvious. Once again it is the poor poor Muslim who have been slaughtered by the US. It is our fault that the Muslims hate us because of what we did in Afghanistan and Iraq... right?

right???

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

Allow me to bring about a story of the newly born US. You see, prior to the revolutionary war, the colonies of the US, and more importantly their merchant ships, were under the protection of the British navy. Once we signed our declaration of independence, the US lost the British navy's protection. For a short time however we had the protection of the French Navy, largely due to Thomas Jefferson's pull with the French. However, once the revolutionary war was over, and the French went home, it was the US that was left with no protection for its merchant ships.

It was during this time, the late 1780's, that the US started encountering our old friends from Tripoli. Tripoli at this time was part of the Barbary coast, and was part of the Barbary pirates.

The Barbary coast had an estimated 3 million christian slaves. The Barbary coast also had a very large pirating organization that flew under the flag of Islam. They plundered our merchant ships and they killed and ransomed many from the united states. It was during this time that the Pirates were even so bold to tell the US that they had to pay almost 10% of the then US GDP monthly to allow for "safe passage".

Thomas Jefferson could no longer deal with the pirates, and thusly created the US navy, and the US marine corp. Jefferson sent the US marines into Tripoli, and kicked the # out of them in the Barbary Wars.

The United States Marine Corps actions in these wars led to the line "to the shores of Tripoli" in the opening of the Marine Hymn.

History as it seems would show that the Muslim Pirates of the Barbary coast attacked the US first.

That is it for the history lesson. I would now say in closing that I believe that the world has forgotten history and the world has somehow seen the Muslim and Islamic extremists as someone that "we" have pissed off and that we deserve everything coming to us for it. How wrong they are.

Islamic extremism is not going to stop until every nation on the earth is under sharia law. That is the way of Islam, and it is the ultimate goal if Islam, period.

There will be a final battle, and I for one, am not going to sit by and watch from the sidelines.

I'm done. Time to watch the football game.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

O'brother where art thou common sense?

When is the last time you ever heard anyone in the US put to practice in the real world, a 100% interpretation of the Bible?

Thought so....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Your shortsightedness in history is painfully obvious. Once again it is the poor poor Muslim who have been slaughtered by the US. It is our fault that the Muslims hate us because of what we did in Afghanistan and Iraq... right?

I don't think we are earning any friends there lets put it to you that way.

Diplomacy is what changes things not guns and bullets.

You have simply become a pawn of propaganda and will selectively look at anything and everything you can to cherry pick justifications for the wholesale slaughter of millions of innocent men women and children based on the actions of a few extremists.

The body count sure isn't favoring the Muslims not by a long shot.

Your raw emotion simply blinds you to the truth friend.

The nation is 11 trillion dollars in debt and has lost liberties and our dignity and our moral compass to pursue this foolish strategy of Muslim attrition.

Not one Islamic Nation has directly attacked us. Individual criminals should be dealt with on an individual basis.

We are in fact creating the terrorist problem with our foreign policies and have been since the 1950's.

That's just reality.

Ignore it at your own peril.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It may say that in the bible, but when was the last time you found that in our law books?

You won't find it in our law books because we aren't a theocracy (or one of the other forms of government controlled by religion or religious aspects.)

When was the last time that was held up in court? When was the last time someone was executed by a trial and jury based upon Deuteronomy 13:6?

See above.

I didn't think so.

Ughh

You didn't think so? I'd say you didn't think period, but that is another topic in itself. The Bible condemns apostates to death, but you're making it seem as if they are savages for implementing teachings in their holy book. Places where Sharia law is law is a theocracy, we aren't, but we are in no way more civilized or moral than they are.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not one Islamic Nation has directly attacked us. Individual criminals should be dealt with on an individual basis.

The creation of both the United States Navy, and the US Marine corp, were directly as the result from attacks from Islamic states.

Get your facts strait, and take your own blinders off.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I've addressed this in my latest post. They have the right to practice the beliefs of their holy books. America not implementing death sentences does not make America any more moral or righteous. And while it didn't get the death penalty thing down, they sure did get the slavery thing right. But that's another topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

www.tmc-clerk.com...

SMITH, VERNON CRA-01-16403-0101 07/15/1957 BURGLARY
SMITH, VERNON CRB-00-15516-0101 07/15/1957 DISORDERLY CONDUCT amended from DISORD CONDUCT;CREATE CONDITION OF RISK
SMITH, VERNON CRB-00-15724-0101 07/15/1957 DC INTOX;OFFENSIVE CONDUCT/INCONVIENCE
SMITH, VERNON CRB-01-02128-0101 07/15/1957 DC INTOX;CONDUCT WHICH PRESENTS RISK
SMITH, VERNON CRB-01-02220-0101 07/15/1957 DC INTOX;OFFENSIVE CONDUCT/INCONVIENCE
SMITH, VERNON CRB-01-11613-0101 07/15/1957 OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS
SMITH, VERNON CRB-01-14795-0101 07/15/1957 DISORDERLY CONDUCT amended from PUBLIC INDECENCY - EXPOSE/MASTURBATION
SMITH, VERNON CRB-02-15882-0101 07/15/1957 DISORDERLY CONDUCT amended from DISORDERLY CONDUCT
SMITH, VERNON TRD-00-15371-0101 08/03/1964 OPERATION OF VEHICLE AT STOP SIGNS
SMITH, VERNON TRD-03-15922-0102 08/03/1964 LIC REQUIRED;DRIVING DURING SUSPENSION
SMITH, VERNON TRD-03-15922-0202 08/03/1964 WEAVING - VEHICLE OR MOTORCYCLE
SMITH, VERNON TRD-07-12413-0101 08/03/1964 MAXIMUM SPEEDS; EXCEED 25 MPH ON OTHER PORTIONS OF MUNICIPALITY

Are you really defending somebody who masterbates in public?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by mikelee
Respectfully, you need to become more familiar with Islam and it's intolerance of those who do not believe along with it's generally violent message.

My friend
Actions speak louder than words

Actions like.... you know MURDER!

The act of defacing an American flag while one dares to wear their uniform is pathetic. This man should be beaten for breaking his oath. It's fine to think one think while your government makes you fight for another, but you don't deface your own flag. Boo to this man.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness

The creation of both the United States Navy, and the US Marine corp, were directly as the result from attacks from Islamic states.

Get your facts strait, and take your own blinders off.

Nice try the Barbary Coast Pirates were PIRATES much like Somalias Pirates are Pirates.

Friend I actually know world history going back 10,000 years.

Try to think before you post alright.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join