It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that people are worth saving

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looking through the videos that youtube recomended for me today, I stumbled upon this. A chihuahua was hit by a car, severed her spine, and ended up crippled. So, someone built her a wheelchair. Watch the video. Heartwarming and happy as it is...

1) Somebody cared enough to go to the trouble of making a wheelchair for an injured dog.

2) Even though the dog is crippled, people still accept her. They care for her and give her love and attention.

3) They then made a cheery music video in her honor.

4) Nearly 90,000 people have watched this video.

So the next time somebody suggests that humans are evil and deserve to die...think of this video.

Save the humans. They're worth it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Many humans will advance some will not AS WILL THE OTHERS FOR THIS IS A UNIVERSAL ARMAGADDON IF YOU AINT KNOW YOU DO NOW^
. Some are open for change and some want to controll everything-it should not be hard to see who is up and who is down IF YOU POSSESED THIS TYPE OF ENERGY DETECTING TECHNOLOGY. Each human OR SPECIES WHATEVER FITS YOU carries an electromagnetic field and the evil carry a certain attribute and the good carry a different attribute. If the technology was present for SOME
TO use it should be very easy to determine. All babies and children of a certain age group REGAURDLESS OF NATIONALITY-RELIGION-RACE carry the good attribute, in case you needed a point of reference lol UM JUST SAYEN
REDEEM^

[edit on 1/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
95% of people are just scum, and the vid is not one of that percentage.

Does not really fill me with anything other than the percentage is true.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Proof people are not worth saving

If there were no people that Chihuahua wouldn't have been crippled in first place.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Make that 99%

I just had another best friend stab a big knife in my back.

The world is like the X-Files. TRUST NO-ONE!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

andy1033
95% of people are just scum

December_Rain
If there were no people that Chihuahua wouldn't have been crippled in first place.

Grey Magic
Make that 99%
I just had another best friend stab a big knife in my back.

...my, the acidity of the responses, the number of stars given to people who insist humanity is so awful and undeserving...

...perhaps we need no horsemen to carry the apocalypse. Humanity seems quite eager to judge itself. And with much less mercy and forgiveness than an avenging angel would probably grant.

Do you truly long for destruction? Do you genuinely feel the need to atone through death and agony?

What if it were granted to you?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Perhaps your title should say "proof that 1% of humans are worth saving."

Most are out for themselves unfortunately. We should find the compassion gene and insert it into the DNA of the mostly self serving, apathetic, loathsome mostly vile humans. Intelligence is way over rated. Kindness is viewed as a weak attribute in society.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I suppose everyone thinks they're special and that they're part of the one percent worth saving.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You realize people just stumble on that video right? 90,000 viewers is like 0.00001 of the world's population, and most of them just stumbles on it. Not the best evidence to support your argument.

I have to disagree with you anyway, human beings are mostly all complete scum. I have no doubts and I have the honesty to admit, I am not that great myself, I mean if you can't beat em.

It's not the evil in people I hate, it's the ignorance.

I would not say, we as a race are worth saving. I mean, look around, we can do so much better and for whatever reason, we as a people can't. We will end up killing all of each other off.

Of course, who knows the kind of "people" exist throughout the universe!?! There could be some, just as primitive if not more.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RshachGtsthar
You realize people just stumble on that video right? 90,000 viewers is like 0.00001 of the world's population, and most of them just stumbles on it. Not the best evidence to support your argument.

I have to disagree with you anyway, human beings are mostly all complete scum. I have no doubts and I have the honesty to admit, I am scum as well, I mean if you can't beat em.

It's not the evil in people I hate, it's the ignorance.

Amen! I can't let this be a one liner. So I am adding lines in order to appease the ATS police. Whew! Five sentences.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

If there were no people, Chihuahuas, a niche-less trendy lap breed wouldn't exist. Nor would the majority of breeds, or even dogs for that matter; being domesticated wolves as they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
...my, the acidity of the responses, the number of stars given to people who insist humanity is so awful and undeserving...

...perhaps we need no horsemen to carry the apocalypse. Humanity seems quite eager to judge itself. And with much less mercy and forgiveness than an avenging angel would probably grant.

Do you truly long for destruction? Do you genuinely feel the need to atone through death and agony?

What if it were granted to you?
[edit on 7-1-2010 by LordBucket]

I will just sum up my response in 1 sentence. If I was given one wish, I would wish the entire human species be eradicated forever.

We are like a virus, spreading and using everything around us and destroying other species with natural environment. For the sake of this planet and billions of other species of plants/ animals I would wish 1 species to be extinct and that would be "human species".

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
A wheelchair. For a dog. Are you kidding me? With all that's wrong with the world this is just something I can't fathom. Vets get forgotten, people die in hospitals because they can't pay, people in third world countries getting hit by cars and left on the road to die.. yet, this 1% who build a wheelchair for a dog, are worthy to save? Like they don't share the karma of humanity.

Man I know this was just a fun little thread to bring some heart warming to the forums, but this is just so much nonsense to me. Sorry for ranting.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Thanks for this.
It's easy to mock.
But I would do this for my dog.
The MSM focuses on bad news and sites like ATS inevitably focus on complaints and suspicions.
So we need positive stuff to create a balance. Honestly, I see so much negativity on here - these people are as blind as the 'sheeple' they mock. People like this, while they like to think they are 'aware' and everyone else is an idiot, they ironically could bring about the downfall they are consumed with. In their own way, they are as dangerous as tptb. They are actually the 'scum' they like to label the rest of humanity as.
There is plenty of good around us if you just open your eyes. Where I live - where none of us have been able to use our cars for the last 2 weeks - people have been looking out for each other. One of my neighbours regularly trudges through the snow to look after some elderly people in the nearby village. People with 4 wheel drives are bringing in supplies for those who are stuck. After I became unemployed there were plenty of offers to do work in my house which I couldn't afford otherwise. Someone walked 14 miles to get to work to do her job. Being unemployed, I've offered to help the local farmer who is struggling to get her livestock fed.
Those whose eyes are closed to all the good around should remember - you get what you put out.
Why don't those calling for the human race to be eradicated start with themselves? The world would be a better place

[edit on 9-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

If there were no humans, that breed of dog wouldnt exist since it is purely novelty and defies the laws of survival of the fittest lol

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I will just sum up my response in 1 sentence. If I was given one wish, I would wish the entire human species be eradicated forever.

We are like a virus, spreading and using everything around us and destroying other species with natural environment. For the sake of this planet and billions of other species of plants/ animals I would wish 1 species to be extinct and that would be "human species".

lol, that's a f@cked up wish, so instead of wishing that humans would change their ways you would just opt for species eradication? That kind of thinking is worse than the things you're condemning the rest of humanity for doing.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by King_John]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by King_John

I know it is, but you cannot make good use of "virus". It has to be taken out. Human beings have single handedly pushed many species on brink of extinction. To save all other species removing 1 species is a sound choice.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by King_John

I know it is, but you cannot make good use of "virus". It has to be taken out. Human beings have single handedly pushed many species on brink of extinction. To save all other species removing 1 species is a sound choice.

When it happens without humanity's help it is a natural occurrence, with humanity, it is of course, unnatural.

Yes, we've done untold damage, but perhaps you should lead by example if such is your wish.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I would have had led by example if I had means to end the human race at once.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
awwww that video made me happy ^___^

for everyone that disagrees: have some faith in humnaity. Its only the tiny percentage of people that are scum. just need a little faith

top topics

<<   2 >>

join