It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Greys abduct us for our divine blue print codes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think humans have a code within their DNA that is a divine blue print. A code that has been there since creation, a code that contains the divine plan of the Universe. A spiritual spark that originates from the One Source/Creator/God.

It is in my opinion that Greys do not have this spiritual light. They either never had it or lost it through the persuit of technology at the expense of spiritual growth.
This divine blue print codes for the next jump in human evolution by possibly activating our light bodies and maybe also opening cosmic gateways for ascension.

Are Greys abducting us for DNA samples to find this genetic blue print maybe? Maybe they want to stop human evolution or maybe they are desperate for the divine code for themselves? Would it even be possible for them to activate this code within their DNA? I say this because I believe the code acts together with spirit. The divine blue print works with the soul in order for ascension gateways to be opened, the Greys are devoid of Source and so their spirit is empty. Maybe this is why hybrids have been created. The Grey is desperate to have control of the divine blue print before it is fully activated, and possibly the only way to do this is through a hybrid.

Maybe they want the blue print to actually control ascension gateways?

Maybe the Greys want the divine blue print also to stop ascension in order for this 3D matrix to continue. As long as we remain asleep the matrix remains with us providing them with energy. Without us this matrix collapses, they know this and want the blue print. They have come to enjoy our matrix with its physical and material gains it offers. They manipulate us and abduct us to keep this whole 3D reality going for their own gain.

It cant be too nice for them to be spiritually empty, but it is my understanding from reading ancient texts that they have been given several chances throughout history to become part of the Source but have refused, as it would mean the end of power gained from living in a physical dimension.

This video goes some way to explain what this divine blue print is and how it is linked to sacred geometry.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
don´t mean to be negative or degrading, because the thought of this is interesting to say the least...
but for this scenario to happen, doesn´t alien visitation and abduction have to proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. wich to my recollection it isn´t?

PLZ PLZ, correct me if i'm wrong.

ps/ star and flag for the thought provoking thread

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

In my pesonal research I have felt that humanity is supposed to advance to its higher next level of existance (everlasting light creatures). I have also came to the understanding that humanity everytime before reaching this point of advancing is set back SEEMINGLY INTENTIONALLY BUT WHY? Are they afraid we will be able to do much more then they and their masters precieve, like interupt the little matrix with a revelation of true existance.

I have also considered the greys as possible Watcher types sent from God written in the book of ENOCH TO HELP US ADVANCE. (THE WATCHERS HAD BAD INTENTIONS AND WERE CASTED INTO THE ABYSS FOR THEIR ACTIONS) not sure if all of THEM were though leaving, the possibility that some actuall good Watchers who listened to God may still be AROUND AND NOT BONDED IN THE ABYSS.

Or they may be LILITH OFFSPRING AS NOTED IN OTHER THREADS AND ALSO IN THE BOOK OF TOBIT. And if the story of Lilith is accurate THEY POSSESS SOME PARTS OF OUR ORIGINAL GENETIC MAKE UP. Which I guess I could see why they seek what you call the blueprint codes MABEY EVES GENES POSSESSED WHAT THEY SEEK if that story is accurate also, AS I AM SENSING THE DECIEVERS MORE I MUST EXCEPT THE POSSIBILITY THEY MINIPULATED THE GREAT BOOKS.

My point is these creatures may be of good nature or bad, Angels or Demons good visitiors from HEAVEN or bad from the HEAVENS/SPACE THE 1/3 THAT LEFT WITH LUCIFER -THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT at that time-
If their nature is to do Gods deeds to help in human advancment then GREAT if their job is to assist the negative energy 1z then so be it HUNGRY ANYWAY matrix is looking mighty tastey and FEAR IS IN ITS CREATORS LMMFKNAO.

S&F FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO BRING FORTH THE LIGHT TO THOSE WHO SEEK IT FRIEND.

[edit on 1/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why do we have to be the only beings in the universe with this "divine blueprint"? If God exists then surely all his creations big & small contain this "divine blueprint", should they not?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
don´t mean to be negative or degrading, because the thought of this is interesting to say the least...
but for this scenario to happen, doesn´t alien visitation and abduction have to proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. wich to my recollection it isn´t?

These sorts of threads arent for you! your trying to prevoke a response, you allready know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this isn't real. You "KNOW" so why comment? you take comfort in the fact you know its fake so why bother reading?
this is happening right now in this time (within the next three years!) that is why our souls are here!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

In my pesonal research I have felt that humanity is supposed to advance to its higher next level of existance (everlasting light creatures). I have also came to the understanding that humanity everytime before reaching this point of advancing is set back SEEMINGLY INTENTIONALLY BUT WHY? Are they afraid we will be able to do much more then they and their masters precieve, like interupt the little matrix with a revelation of true existance.

Is this set back intentional or the result of alien manipulation though? Do we keep reaching this point (the point where we activate our divine blue print) only to be stopped over and over. I do think your right that this is not the first time we have been on the brink of this great step.

I have also considered the greys as possible Watcher types sent from God written in the book of ENOCH TO HELP US ADVANCE. (THE WATCHERS HAD BAD INTENTIONS AND WERE CASTED INTO THE ABYSS FOR THEIR ACTIONS) not sure if all of THEM were though leaving, the possibility that some actuall good Watchers who listened to God may still be AROUND AND NOT BONDED IN THE ABYSS.

I have not read the book of Enoch although I keep seeing references to it. maybe you can give me a link?

Watchers from God? This is something I have not heard about but is interesting. The texts I have read point to them being a creation not of Source but of an Aeon (an exstension of the One light) and therefor do not hold total Source. It is now this Source and its blue print they may be abducting us for.

Or they may be LILITH OFFSPRING AS NOTED IN OTHER THREADS AND ALSO IN THE BOOK OF TOBIT. And if the story of Lilith is accurate THEY POSSESS SOME PARTS OF OUR ORIGINAL GENETIC MAKE UP.

This is similar to my point above that they do not originate in Source, that they are not divine.

"They sought to overpower humanity in its psychological and perceptual functions... although they saw that human thinking was superior to theirs... For indeed their delight is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their triumph is in deception (apaton), leading astray, for their own structure is without divinity."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

S&F FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO BRING FORTH THE LIGHT TO THOSE WHO SEEK IT FRIEND.

Many thanks for your flag , and others who also flag, by flagging you all bring the light to those who seek by highlighting this thread.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crisis
Why do we have to be the only beings in the universe with this "divine blueprint"? If God exists then surely all his creations big & small contain this "divine blueprint", should they not?

I wouldnt say we were the only beings with this divine blue print, Im just saying from my truth these Greys do not seem to have it. It is complicated I agree and I totally understand your questioning ( and the guy who questioned alien abductions being real), why are the grey not divine? They in my opinion do not have a spiritual connection to the One. They are a creation after the creation if you will, that was not from the pre existant so they lack the initial divine blue print.

I do not wish to get too spiritual, this is the UFO forum but this thread does involve by its very nature this subject.

One way to look at it is our blue print was created above the veil (higher Aeons) and the Grey was created below and has become one of the rulers of the lower Aeons. Our place should be above this veil , that is where our blue print can take us, but the Grey (amongst others) keeps us in the lower realms for energy, power and to maintain their realm in a matrix reality for them.

Due to the power they hold as planetary/cosmic gate-keepers they have the ability to stop us from evolving further as cosmic beings. However the human blue print is due to be fully activated in the coming years and I dont think they want this at all. This is why I ask are abductions all about gaining DNA samples for Grey scientists to try and clone or attempt to clone the ascension gateway codes? Is this the true reason for human/grey hybrids?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Another take on the Greys is that they could be workers for the original off world race whom ancient texts around the world say created us, by effectively tweaking the genetic makeup of ape like creatures thousands of years ago. The ancient off world race was commondly described as having fair hair, fair skin, blue eyes - rather like the race we call the Nordic aliens. Whatever they are, the ancient texts suggest they were master genetecists so it is highly likely that they have always planned for "upgrades" within the race they created (us) . From their perspective, they created us so they have a say in how we develop. They may be fine tuning their "experiment" and using the greys as worker-drones to achieve this. By using the greys they are smokescreened. Most people seem to equate the Nordics with "the good guys" and the greys with "the bad lot".

The ancient texts speak of the original race becoming sullied /spoilt because of a rebel faction of the creative race mingling with us sexually. This would have introduced rogue DNA into the gene pool, DNA that caused the experiment to veer off course if you like, to not perform in the way originally intended. The same texts often allude to wars amongst the "gods" - it is possible the rebel faction managed to oust the other group and so take control of earth and those on it.

Every major belief system talks of a return of the gods to vanquish the rebel bunch and set the world to rights. But understood in the context above, it begs the question just how "good" are the so called good guys, when we are talking of an interdimensional ET race who deliberately set about interferring with the gene pool of a primitive species on Earth ?

I would suggest the ORIGINAL species here on Earth were as nature intended , then this bunch of geneticists came along and altered them for whatever purposes (there are various suggestions about the why's). The resulting species is a manufactured species if you like, it's DNA manipulated in ways nature never intended it to be. With additional manipulations/tweaks perhaps the link to the "divine source" or whatever you want to call it becomes weakened further, making it ever harder to escape their matrix down here and also the Astral plane matrix, where they recycle souls via implanting the reincarnation programme into the soul's hard drive.

Many abductess have alluded to the idea of them being downloaded with information by the ETs they don't currently have access to but will have "when the time is right". These ET's are undoubtedly masters of mind control and thought programming - we know damn well what kind of manipulation is possible in this vein by human experts in mind control so christ knows what an advanced ET race is capable of .

Back to the original point , the Greys could be working on behalf of the original race of genetecists who created mankind as we know it today, with a view to upgrading the species and restoring their "Atlantis" which once existed prior to the global catalclysms . The only realistic way a world of peace and harmony could exist is if the people in it were changed in some way such that they were inclined towards more obedience, were rid of destructive aggressive tendencies, were made to be more compliant, had their behaviour and/or thoughts monitored in some way they were not really aware of, etc. All these things could be achieved by a genetic upgrade and the application of some advanced technology we don't have a clue about. I do not condone these modifications by the way, I am just describing how they may go about things, their soultions to the "problems" on Earth.

The abducted ones could be the "chosen" ones to live in the new world they might be planning for. A few billion people have been primed by their religions to expect some sort of judgement day by their lord and master with chosen ones "raptured in the air" (beamed aboard ships?) prior to the SHTF, then placed back on Earth when it's quietened down. Abductess are often levitated into ships, and all would be trackable so could all be beamed up en masse prior to "armageddon"

Just another possible explantation/theory.........

[edit on 12/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
according to me the Grey abduct us for our dna, our endorphins but aboveall to save and to improve their race

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia122

according to me the Grey abduct us for our dna, our endorphins but aboveall to save and to improve their race

Exactly for our DNA, so we have something they do not, something they want, we have Cosmic Connection.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What a ridiculous thing to say. The abductions are happening to many whether or not you know and they are taking the codes from the illuminati bloodlines, which through the royalty trace back through William of Orange to ancient Egyptian royalty, the 12 tribes of Juda, and Sumeria. This annanuki bloodline is the one the greys are most interested in.

However the line of argument is not logical. If a certain group is suspected by most of the town for committing crimes, and the town is speculating as to their motives, this is perfectly normal and what human minds do, they query. By the way, its not a judge who determines when a crime takes place, or some jury out on whether abductions do or not, like a special little groups of investigators opionons. A crime legally takes place when it is thought of, even before the action. It takes place additionally when carried through even if no one witnesses it, no one believes it, and even if a judge declares the person innoncent.

The crime is in the planning and the action, or in other words, in reality of the event. A judge, merely fires, or misfires the cannon of justice.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've read a lot of theories about why Grays might be abducting people (DNA harvesting seems to be the most common theory) & even that it's the military pretending to be aliens.

One poster commented that all of God's creatures are divine - & I completely agree with that. I think it's the *soul* that is divine, not the body. An artificial life form lacking a soul, which a Gray may be (not saying it is), would not have a Divine connection.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

but for this scenario to happen, doesn´t alien visitation and abduction have to proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.

That's a pretty high standard there. The standard for criminal liability is only beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

One poster commented that all of God's creatures are divine - & I completely agree with that. I think it's the *soul* that is divine, not the body. An artificial life form lacking a soul, which a Gray may be (not saying it is), would not have a Divine connection.

Im not sure Id call them an artificial life form, but they do seem to be a life form without a spiritual spark, with no conection to Source. They are a body of life that has no inner light. They are unable to return to Source as we can. I still arnt completely certain why this is but things become clearer for me every day.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sacred geometry turns out to be made up mostly of fractals. You can see this amazing video on youtube. Here is part 1 of 6.

They don't need out DNA in order to see the divine in nature and the universe.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

Very good video, thanks. Maybe your right that the Greys dont need our DNA to see the divine in nature and the universe, but if they are to experience it , have a knowing of it and with hold it within, maybe they do need our DNA?

IMO at the time of the big bang the Source split. It split into what it was not (matter) and what it was (light). The Source is ALL knowing, yet it wanted to experience this All knowing. Knowing is not the same as experiencing. It does this through being present in matter (us and other beings) who contain the Source (light) as well as being matter. The matter part is needed for the light to experience itself. Maybe the Greys are created only from the matter part, they are beings that do not have the light .

I dont fully understand it but it seems it is something like this. Many people report them as devoid of soul, having no spirit with eyes that are almost dead. This is why the popular theory has emerged that they are not beings at all but some sort of droid or robot. I do not believe they are droids, I do believe they are alive , they are an actual race but not as we are. They are trapped unable to return to Source and that is something they know. Look into their eyes and you will know this is the truth. Then look into the eyes of a new born baby, the babies eyes are full of Source. At the moment of birth our memory of Source is fully within still and is reflected in the wonder of a human babies eyes.

They dont say the eyes are the mirror of our Soul for nothing.

top topics

join