It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Cafferty Rips Obama:video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Jack Cafferty Rips Obama

Jack Cafferty Rips Obama on Failed Openness Pledge: 'Just Another Lie Told for Political Expediency'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This administration is about as transparent as a brick wall. We the People really need to do something about all of this nonsense. We need to be more like Jack Cafferty, and Nathan Deal.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

DID HE SAY CRAP?

Here's to hoping the voters will remember some of this CRAP when the mid-term elections roll around later this year.

Maybe even some of the people watching the MSM will wake up and smell the CORRUPTION that is rampant in our government.

S&F for the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld

This administration is about as transparent as a brick wall. We the People really need to do something about all of this nonsense. We need to be more like Jack Cafferty, and Nathan Deal.

It will go down in the record books, that's for sure, most corrupt and most incompetent,

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Maybe even some of the people watching the MSM will wake up and smell the CORRUPTION that is rampant in our government.

LOL wait till that universal voter registration kicks in,

and,

Congress Tinkers with Withholding Tax Tables for 2010

biggovernment.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is the only thing that can save us.If the media starts reporting the lies and misuses of power this administration is guilty of we may have a chance to get out of this mess with only a 2-4 trillion dollar lesson.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

In my opinion, I'm not sure that will be sufficient. I think the only way that people will understand, and our Government will listen, is if the masses take to the streets of Washington D.C.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A question that nobody has yet answered...

Why would the govt. listen? I mean that seriously. Why would it?

Who has the power/wealth/control makes the rules (in short) so why would any person, agency, entity give that up?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I don't know, I don't have the answers, it is all so frustrating,

and so many people either, ignore what is going on, or justify it.

We are all going to pay.

Taking sides should not be an issue.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Holy crap... I have not seen a televised burning like that since Oberman would go on tirades about Bush lol.. If I watch any MSM, it's CNN .. they are the most balanced imo .. except all the race crap they do, but other than that its ok.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Holy crap... I have not seen a televised burning like that since Oberman would go on tirades about Bush lol.. If I watch any MSM, it's CNN .. they are the most balanced imo .. except all the race crap they do, but other than that its ok.

Thanks for posting.

You are welcome,

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Supposedly they are going to open final negotiations for ONE HOUR on C-Span...at least as told by Fox News....due to the pressure he's receiving on his campaign promise.

What a waste of time. I can't wait to see what it's going to look like.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I saw that about them putting it on TV for an hour now. You know that just means they'll have to "be nice" for 1hour while the cameras are rolling.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yet another person has called Obama a LIAR.

I think Obama owes Joe Wilson an apology.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

DID HE SAY CRAP?

Here's to hoping the voters will remember some of this CRAP when the mid-term elections roll around later this year.

S&F for the video.

There has to be more to this issue than meets the eye. Of course Obama has lied. Everyone that has half a brain can see it. Congress has sold the people down the river.For what? They have to have seen the letters and phone calls from people dead set against the health care reform. According to most polls a majority of the public is against everything they have done in the last year from bailouts,tarp,cap&trade to health care.
Why is congress not scared to death of the backlash of the voters? What information are they privy to that the general public is not? These actions have to be far more than mere nest feathering by members of congress don't they? What the hell are they setting us up for??

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

There has to be more to this issue than meets the eye. Of course Obama has lied. Everyone that has half a brain can see it. Congress has sold the people down the river.For what? They have to have seen the letters and phone calls from people dead set against the health care reform. According to most polls a majority of the public is against everything they have done in the last year from bailouts,tarp,cap™ to health care. Why is congress not scared to death of the backlash of the voters? What information are they privy to that the general public is not? These actions have to be far more than mere nest feathering by members of congress don't they? What the hell are they setting us up for??

That right there is one of the most poignant comments I have seen for a long time.

I hate to admit that up until a year ago, I had very little idea of 5% of the CRAP that was going on around me.

Think about it. How many trillions of dollars have disappeared over the last 30 years. That is what scares me the most.

What exactly is the END GAME. There has to be one, these things going on are accelerating. One person brought up that Obama looked scared after he came out of the Presidential debriefing session after the swearing in ceremony.

Something is not right in the world. And to get off the somber attitude I just caused I will leave you with a macabre video to make it even seem worse.

edit to add-It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel FFFFIIINNNE!

THE endisnighe

[edit on 1/8/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

It seems a little bit funny that after the discourse we had,that I would come across a thread about Operation Stillpoint. That may be where all the lies have been leading.

We all know that they are idiots. But what kind of idiots do they think we are? The truth has to come out at some point!

new topics

top topics

join