It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Vid: NYC Man Tortures Girlfriend’s Dog in Elevator

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Disclaimer--If you are like me and don't like to watch the innocent and defenseless be victimized, people or animals, you may not care to watch the video available at the following link:

Man Terrorizes Dog in Elevator

Not sure if animal abuse laws are strict or not in NYC, but I assume charges would have to be filed against this guy.

Does anybody have any insight about criminal statutes in NY state or city?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Man Arrested

"NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police arrested a man they say was viciously kicking a dog in an residential elevator after officers caught the attack on closed-circuit video.

The alert NYPD Housing Bureau officers were monitoring the cameras at the Grant Houses in Morningside Heights when they saw Charles Grant beating the dog in the elevator. He was charged with animal cruelty.

The dog, named Chuvi-Duvi, is a 1 1/2 year old, 12-pound pomchi, or Pomeranian-Chihuahua mix. The tiny pooch had an exam Tuesday, when blood was taken. X-rays will be conducted. He is currently at the Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital on the Upper East Side. "

Thank god he had been arrested. That was the worst thing I've seen in a long time.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wonder if the girlfriend is going to keep him.

I guess if you are dating someone special as this, you probably already have a dozen excuses as to why already.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That is sick, I would pay big dollars to be shut in that lift with that loser for five minutes.

Bring a mop for when we reach the bottom.

I hope he gets locked away for a long time, scum.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He'll get out, and he'll get himself a dog, another girlfriend and a child to beat behind closed doors.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Could not watch the video. It's disturbing enough to hear of such things. I hope this man reaps his Karma rewards. If I saw it happening, I'm not sure how I would restrain myself from getting violent towards that type of jerk.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
To Chris Grant of Manhattan, NY ,

My prayer is that someday you feel so much pain that you beg for God to help you, but that will not do you any good, because He will remember what you did to that innocent creature he made.
I will also never forget, and when I die, I will spend eternity haunting you and making sure you suffer by my unseen hands for the rest of your useless, pathetic life, you POS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I had to get that off my chest. Things like this make me hate people so bad. It rips my soul out and burns it forever.
I am so freakin' sad right now.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'd love to inflict pain on this sub-human piece of #, these types deserve no human rights. If I caught some one in the act I doubt they'd be anything stopping me from killing these pieces of #.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well he best pray that someone does not stick it on youtube with his name and general location.

He will be real popular, maybe some social justice beyond the rubbish a court will hand out. No job, friends, not able to go outside, that kind of stuff

I think he earned it

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Typical war-supporting type of conservative guy shown in the vid. "Come here little country, let me love and pet you" then BLAM.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I especially was disturbed at how he kicked the dog, it cowered and tried to be nice to him, and then he called it back, it wagged his tail and came, only to be kicked even harder.

And this happened more than once!!

I am glad that he was arrested...takes a big man to beat a dog for no reason.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunker or Bust

HAHA that makes two of us! I didn't even bother to watch the video as I can't stand watching any animals be abused. The slaughtering of farm animal videos and the Chinese fur trade animal videos are worse enough. A defenseless little dog? I hope there is a special place in hell for people like that guy.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Typical war-supporting type of conservative guy shown in the vid. "Come here little country, let me love and pet you" then BLAM.

What? Really? You know this guy is a conservative? Just from watching a guy kick the hell out of a dog and trick it to come back to him you know he is a conservative? This needs to be a political issue why? It cannot be just some sociopath that likes to inflict pain on those weaker than him?

I’m not a conservative I myself am more moderate but I do tend to lean toward conservatism on some issues. I cannot believe you have to make this into a political issue. This dude needs to be locked in an elevator and have someone kick the hell out of him just as many times. This dude is either on medication or needs to be on it. I would wager he is not only pushing the line of being a sociopath but I would say he needs to seek out anger management. His sudden bursts of rage point to some serious medal flaws.

It is one thing to be mad at a pet or whatever for doing something they should not. But it is completely different to just flat out abuse and animal or kid or anyone for that matter.

As for the conservative remark I feel it is a bit uncalled for though. Spin your political agendas someplace else; this thread is not the right type for it.

Raist

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think the guys a sick idiot myself, that's just some serious displacement at work right there...

But the whole.... "what i'd do to him" shpiel

Everyday in every city in America they drag dogs and cats acropss the floor with a rope around their neck and then shoot up up dead with a syringe... just for being strays...

That bothers me a lot more than this one imbecile.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What a weak, disgusting creature that 'man' is.

Worst part is this isnt all that shocking or surprising.. just another example of the cruelty our species is capable of.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sorry to say but things like this don't surprise me anymore. How many videos and posts have we on ATS seen of people inflicting damage and violence towards animals and other species we share the planet with?

The average person nowadays doesn't even have the capacity to love his fellow man, why is it a surprise when he lacks it for man's best friend, or man's furry neighbor? Makes me sad.

Let the meteors, polar shifts, alien invasions, deluge, and sun flares come, they might do us a favor and wake us the hell up to see that the most we have in life is each other.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
I especially was disturbed at how he kicked the dog, it cowered and tried to be nice to him, and then he called it back, it wagged his tail and came, only to be kicked even harder.

Yeah that was pretty pathetic how he kicked the dog when it came up to him all happy, a couple times! Trusting the idiot even AFTER he got kicked the first time.

The "big man" was prolly jealous of the little dog cuz the dog got more attention from his GF than him. Sad part is, I'm not being sarcastic and it's prolly true.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

No doubt. I am sure that you are right, and that he was overly jealous of the little guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
dude is effed up in his head, i wonder if he was up agaisnt, i dunno a lion or tiger, that was his g/fs w aht a man he would be then*
i feel real bad n sorry for that dog.it was totaly unwarrented human action.
Heis displaying, signs of a socialpath or serial killer* in most cases like bundy and the like they killed and dissected small animals because they were helpless. in this case, he kicked the dog up against the elevatro wall, then petted it* thasts not normal behavior*

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Yeah that was pretty pathetic how he kicked the dog when it came up to him all happy, a couple times! Trusting the idiot even AFTER he got kicked the first time.

The "big man" was prolly jealous of the little dog cuz the dog got more attention from his GF than him. Sad part is, I'm not being sarcastic and it's prolly true.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Wookiep]

He was probably beating on his gf too. I hope she gets rid of him and keeps the dog.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join