It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal to not have Health insurance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Upon further research into my theory i decided that it did not hold enough evidence to be supported so i have deleted it. If anyone else was concerned over being forced to have health insurance here is an article from the washington post with some pretty decent information. www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by kraig87]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
-Deleted-

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
-Deleted

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kraig87

it went something like this ...

"Hey young fella , would you like to be President ?"

"Sure , that would be fun"

"Ok, We can make it happen , But you have to do Everything we say!"

"No Problem, I'm used to taking orders from Michele."

The Anti-christ thing .......

Let it go,

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

alright so the anti-Christ thing might be reaching a bit, but the us being forced to have health insurance and getting chipped?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kraig87

Health Care is going to happen , the only thing getting "chipped" are your

credit and debit cards.

There are lots of theories on this site , some more real than others.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Or maybe that micro chip in some form or the other will be able to control thoughts or body movement. Huh maybe even control your health. The micro chip theory is a scary one. My understanding of it though is it is not just the anti-christ but 2 other individuals as well. Its satan, the anti-christ and the false prophet when all 3 individuals get together than the armagedon begins.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I agree, I think I will join in on those discussions and clear this theory from my mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

It very well could be, if we are all chipped i do believe that the Gov will have complete control over our lives none the less.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[edit on 7-1-2010 by mtok7]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kraig87

I believe the Anti-Christ comes from Europe not from America, Also I should add there has not been any Anti-Christ yet( Anti-Christ) is Satan Returned. You are confusing bible prophecy with Nosterdamous prophecy.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not a well researched thread TBH, most people know the POTUS middle name, it was all over the MSM for months before he was elected, just because it is not mentioned much now does not mean it is hidden, was George Bush's middle name talked about all the time?

As for the 2012 thing it purely speculative, the Mayan calender ends so what? Where they meant to make it go on for infinity? To the second poster i say this, where did you read a Nostradamus Quatraint about 2012? i have never heard of one, and those things can be so vague who knows what they mean.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Health care is already mandatory in The Netherlands(from what they told me).

I called my health insurance to tell them i can't pay for it anymore.
They said; "Sorry, but it is mandatory to have health unsurance otherwise u will get fined and/or go to jail."

I was like, What the hell?!

Now i owe my health insurance about €500 because i cant pay for it. I told them from the start i couldnt pay for it...

It's ridiculous if u ask me.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So the whole mandatory microchipping crap that i was talking about that would come with that health bill and force people to be chipped? yea it's already been discussed on here in a ATS news thing media.abovetopsecret.com...
topic starts at 4:50 anyone that wants to have access to the health care is required to be chipped. i knew it, been talking about it for years and now here it comes.

new topics

top topics

join