It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning! From Canada!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Good Morning ...

Oops, how did that get in there ...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I guess you can't win them all.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome fellow Canuck, London here.

This is a good spot I must say. But beware, there is a lot of garbage that gets way to much attention. Don't be discouraged.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Gargamel

I like your style Kevin. Never a run when I'm twisting. Is it 4:20 yet?

Careful, folks...that's where the Mods have no sense of humour. Read the Ts and Cs to avoid the smackdown...and happy motoring.

What's wrong JC.... I just like to dance to the oldies and happen to have an appointment at 4:20.

J/K, I will behave!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

if you are around

*act accordingly*
*listening to Madonna - Ray of Light - Candy Perfume Girl*
*attending to the business end of the day*

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Good day, Eh?
I spent time in Ft Nelson and Vancouver.
Great country btw!
Dont tell the rest of the yanks but we are jealous of you guys....

Loved the perogies and french fries and gravy too!
But lemonade and beer? Cmon thats a little much!

You'll get use to the place in no time!

Have a good day, Eh?

well first off, keeping in mind i am of an open mindedness, at least, i think it to be, so...;D

French Fries are actually one of my favorite things about life! well, at certain hungry moments in life of course! Beer *hardly*RE:alcohol=soma=opinion

but, so long as we're only having fun, things should be more than rewarding for all who choose to see a door, and take a walk on through, see what's on the other side. If you want, there'll be love, and friends

every, singular, time, eh!?

a big congrats going out to the US for their Gold medal campaign in the...whatever game it was!

*nothing really matters - madonna*

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
reply to post by Sean48

Nice!!
T.O. over here, Toronto also runs Canada shhh dont let the West know they HATE us!!!

LEAF NATION BLEEDS BLUE!!!!

while i agree with the Blue Blood within(rolling over with laughter on the syner...anyways) the Canadian lifeline, I do not especially concur with your statistical and chart based dynamic calculations about who rules what, my friends!

420!

or as they say in the counter-strike lingo:

(LOL)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRoboto
Hello and welcome from Edmonton,

Nice to see more Canadians joining.

Edmonton, a city I would love to be able to see more! 99! Hockey = Canada Most Days where Some Days are better than others!

;D

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

Nice!!
T.O. over here, Toronto also runs Canada shhh dont let the West know they HATE us!!!

LEAF NATION BLEEDS BLUE!!!!

More like leaf nation cries blue!!!!!! HA!!!! j/k

From Ottawa myself. Welcome aboard Kevin. You could spend days reading threads on this site.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Gargamel]

Blood Sweat Tears = Hockey Game = Hockey Night In Canada = Good Times!

Does mean ol' Gargy "possess" an "Azrael" at least?

hee hee

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
just wanted to bend some light, kev, and welcome you (back) to ATS.

please remember to abide by the Terms and Conditions you agreed to (again) when you signed up.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What is up EnemyCombatant74 hopes we share common enemy and welcome to the ats friend.

Sometime when I look at a book's cover, it does determine whether or not I will turn the book around, and find out what the book is about, ya know?

Judging by your cover avatar, I sense we do share a common enemy. The enemy within. Fight Club anyone? Rigid Indecision = Balance with trigger making decisions all on safety ~-~ as if this is "ours" to worry over.

The truth is so much more liberating. It controls us, and provides us with the option to make a choice based on a life of experience. The problem, as they say, again and again, and again, is choice.

Wield it wisely. Contact me anytime you'd like to explore these concepts more private like.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
Hello Kevin!

Welcome to ATS. Another fellow Canadian saying hello. You'll find the discourse here varied and engaging as well as heated at times but its all good fun if you don't let it get to you.

I'm relatively new here myself but the place is pretty welcoming so enjoy and I'll see you on the boards!

Cheers

Discourse...reminds me of highways and apples, for some reason! ;D
Trauma, anyone? The truth is, it's getting harder and harder for me to get bothered by things, everyday, ya know? As if something bigger than me were occuring, every day, something that is beyond articulation, for a reason, right now. It's called "experience points" to us gamerzez!

On that note...Love to all of you! I gotta say a favorite prayer ~ something to do with fruit loops and chalices!

LOL

bowl anyone?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Just a good ol "Talking to Americans" movie. Because its always funny.

"and hour of Canadian time actually has 65 minutes while you have only 60".

"i had no idea Canada was on a 20 hour clock"

look long and hard enough and you'll get good at seeking what you find. careful not to get too close to the moth, or was it....?

You gravitate ~-~ Heart. Soul. "To have, not to hold"

Again, Madonna - Ray of Light

Always finish what you start guys. That's the burning hand, you know, the hidden one? It's called "the hidden, burning hand of self sacrifice". And guess what? Michael Jackson had one, Beyonce has one, Brad Pitt seemingly, and I do too. We all do. We all just don't know how to express it sometimes. That's we why have ritual. It's called "a practice" in hockey.

But lookit me go!

Love and regards, from a "smoke filled room"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74
My name is Kevin. I came to talk about some things that don't sit right with me.

I hope that includes the issue of us not being allowed to buy Hostess 'Real Fruit' fruit pies up here...now there's a conspiracy.

Welcome aboard. And just so's you know, some of our southern cousins have about had it with us by now. It's ok to make them nuts...Health Care, great beer, just be polite about it, eh?

Good manners go a long way ~-~ that's why Deadwood is such a fascinating place to visit. It was a "forward moving camp". Not constrained by any particular "code", but seeking to seek.

It's called, FREEDOM.

I love Canada. I love my family. And i love you guys. But most of all, I love that I am able to do these things, with you, here, NOW!

NAMASTE!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74
My name is Kevin. I came to talk about some things that don't sit right with me.

I hope that includes the issue of us not being allowed to buy Hostess 'Real Fruit' fruit pies up here...now there's a conspiracy.

Welcome aboard. And just so's you know, some of our southern cousins have about had it with us by now. It's ok to make them nuts...Health Care, great beer, just be polite about it, eh?

This was not a test, but merely a demonstration. I thank you for your timely delivery of it! SYNERGY gentlmen. More to come on this.

*still suffering from 'mania'*

don't worry...it's the non-coc aine disco kind! Kinda like Nabisco!

Life, anyone?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Good Morning ...

very nice! very nice! again, timely also! I love the customization process of these "web" "spaces" ~ they make for a more, heh, well, inviting atmosphere!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Good Morning ...

How indeed! My Mom told me it was an overtime situation. Anyways, i'm sure the game was great as always they are when those 2 teams get under one roof...reminds me of me and my

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Welcome fellow Canuck, London here.

This is a good spot I must say. But beware, there is a lot of garbage that gets way to much attention. Don't be discouraged.

Peace

Indeed. I have "destroyed my property, and re-aligned my perception".

Hence, Liberty.

Love It. Live It. Eat It.

*meow*

i think we all know where that's going * *

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Careful, folks...that's where the Mods have no sense of humour. Read the Ts and Cs to avoid the smackdown...and happy motoring.

What's wrong JC.... I just like to dance to the oldies and happen to have an appointment at 4:20.

J/K, I will behave!

When in the house of another man, you abide by his terms and conditions. Choice. Gotta Love it. Gotta Live it...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
just wanted to bend some light, kev, and welcome you (back) to ATS.

please remember to abide by the Terms and Conditions you agreed to (again) when you signed up.

to be quite honest, i'm not sure I understand the relevance of the Bundy reference. We can get to specifics without calling signs.

If I am reading too deeply...U2 anyone?

Got lots of time guys...not going anywhere except to attend to the business side of things!

in all honesty, it's slightly offensive to me mention that guy...it's a "woman in me" thing. Sorry fellas!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join