It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning! From Canada!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Stopping by to introduce myself, to anyone who may be listening.

My name is Kevin. I came to talk about some things that don't sit right with me.

I hope, hope, we can arrange some kind of diplomatic arrangement. My understanding of this place, is that, this is what I will find.

Abiding the regulations laid out by site creators.

It will take some time to orient myself ~ I look forward to the many and varied discussions that fill these hall ways every day.

PEACE

OCBW

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey!!!
Welcome my friend, weve got a few Canucks on here so your in good company!!! Take a venture into the health care debates its mind boggling!!!
Glad to have you amongst us here, welcome fellow Nuck.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Hello and welcome to ATS ... enjoy the time you spend here and I hope you find what it is that you seek.

Woody

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Sup m8

T.O. here

There's a few Canadian's here , but we run the joint .

We just don't let the Yanks know about that.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good day, Eh?
I spent time in Ft Nelson and Vancouver.
Great country btw!
Dont tell the rest of the yanks but we are jealous of you guys....

Loved the perogies and french fries and gravy too!
But lemonade and beer? Cmon thats a little much!

You'll get use to the place in no time!

Have a good day, Eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Nice!!
T.O. over here, Toronto also runs Canada shhh dont let the West know they HATE us!!!

LEAF NATION BLEEDS BLUE!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from Edmonton,

Nice to see more Canadians joining.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
reply to post by Sean48

Nice!!
T.O. over here, Toronto also runs Canada shhh dont let the West know they HATE us!!!

LEAF NATION BLEEDS BLUE!!!!

More like leaf nation cries blue!!!!!! HA!!!! j/k

From Ottawa myself. Welcome aboard Kevin. You could spend days reading threads on this site.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Gargamel]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What is up EnemyCombatant74 hopes we share common enemy and welcome to the ats friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello Kevin!

Welcome to ATS. Another fellow Canadian saying hello. You'll find the discourse here varied and engaging as well as heated at times but its all good fun if you don't let it get to you.

I'm relatively new here myself but the place is pretty welcoming so enjoy and I'll see you on the boards!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Hey, thanks for the welcoming! It's nice to hear back from the people in the ethernets! ;D Nice to hear about all the Canucks in the hizzouse, but I like to think on a more Globally structured "initiative", to use, kinda, buzzing words about it! ;D

All are welcome is the central point!

Health Care! Yes sir, as soon as I figure out the things a noobcannon should figure out, I will immerse myself!

~-Outward Change Begins Within-~

I hope the moderators will feel free to exercise whatever liberties they wish to exercise, and I do wish to thank them for making it a fun game to get involved in. Back to the business of it, then!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just a good ol "Talking to Americans" movie. Because its always funny.

"and hour of Canadian time actually has 65 minutes while you have only 60".

"i had no idea Canada was on a 20 hour clock"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74
My name is Kevin. I came to talk about some things that don't sit right with me.

I hope that includes the issue of us not being allowed to buy Hostess 'Real Fruit' fruit pies up here...now there's a conspiracy.

Welcome aboard. And just so's you know, some of our southern cousins have about had it with us by now. It's ok to make them nuts...Health Care, great beer, just be polite about it, eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Uhhh, you know, you mention "fear" twice in your signature. Not judging or anything, but, that's lot of FEAR considering the total word count!

;D

how's that prayer in Dune go? FEAR is the mind killer! anyways, 420! Something to ponder for the morning~afternoon~and evening!

Like, any, good...Prayer!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Apologies for the avatar size - will begin a cropping and re-uploading process!

Just curious as to how old the videos for avatar and profile customization are?
call me simple, call me curious, call me late for my own funeral, "just don't think of me as an idiot".

The title bar across the top has changed for one...whatever...i'm going to read it until it becomes clear anyways! Thanks again for devising such a wonderful place to roam around in!

[edit on 7/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74
Apologies for the avatar size - will begin a cropping and re-uploading process!

Just curious as to how old the videos for avatar and profile customization are?
call me simple, call me curious, call me late for my own funeral, "just don't think of me as an idiot".

The title bar across the top has changed for one...whatever...i'm going to read it until it becomes clear anyways! Thanks again for devising such a wonderful place to roam around in!

[edit on 7/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

looks, and sounds, like a dim bulb, looking for a power chord! But, that's just what I see, see?

;D

as we were...the question of ettiquette ~-~ one at a time, or all at once?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hello and welcome to ATS ... enjoy the time you spend here and I hope you find what it is that you seek.

Woody

one by one, day by day, and with the grace of* *, I go, with total and pure gratification, satisfaction, and self *expansion*!

Thank you for the warmest of wishes!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Sup m8

T.O. here

There's a few Canadian's here , but we run the joint .

We just don't let the Yanks know about that.

Nice! I was born in Etobicoke actually! So, while not immediate, it's like neighbors! ;D I love that aspect of Canadian Citizenship actually, our multi-cultural, and forward thinking social diversity!

Running joints, while suggestive to say the least, reminds me of "bad roll jobs", and not something I look to initiate. Now, there was this concert I watched once, the Doors, live at the Hollywood Bowl...making sense to anyone but me?

LOL

perhaps it's too early for my sense of humor!

in any case, love to be around people! and yes, all the Globe is ours and all that, but a Canuck heart is what I have, I AM CANADIAN!

Canada ~-~ Love It~ Live it! Eat It!

*meow*

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I like your style Kevin. Never a run when I'm twisting. Is it 4:20 yet?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargamel

I like your style Kevin. Never a run when I'm twisting. Is it 4:20 yet?

Careful, folks...that's where the Mods have no sense of humour. Read the Ts and Cs to avoid the smackdown...and happy motoring.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join