It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mess with my job, healthcare, country and mind, but Don't mess with my nuggets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If only we could get the same response to more critical problems and issues!

Article published January 02, 2010

No nuggets news sends restaurant customer into a rage
BLADE STAFF

A Toledo woman, who allegedly put her fist through a McDonald's drive-thru window after being told her order couldn't be filled, appeared in court Saturday on a felony vandalism charge.

Melodi Dushane, 24, of 1332 Felt St., became “upset that chicken nuggets weren't available” Friday and “punched out the drive-thru window” at the restaurant on Front Street at Main Street, according to Toledo police.

Before she was booked into the Lucas County jail, she was treated at Mercy St. Charles Hospital for injuries she suffered during the incident.

Ms. Dushane pleaded not guilty to the charge in Toledo Municipal Court and was released on a supervised recognizance bond. She was ordered not to have any contact with the restaurant and will return to court on Jan. 28.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
LOL! It is simply breathtaking what some people will do when an issue strikes an emotional chord within their soul.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I guess this is the answer to all those threads asking us what it would take for us to revolt.

GIVE ME NUGGETES OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hahahah
amazing
there are so many videos on Youtube of individuals (usually on the plus side of life) who through tantrums in faft food chains when they are not being served. One large gentleman at a chicken place looses his mind!!!
That being said i was quite upset when KFC stopped serving the cheesy macaroni and only go with the White.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Trying not to buy into stereotypes but the name of the offender isn't helping my good side

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe it was the last straw that broke the camels back.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I can see it now... Some opportunistic lawyer will take her case and get her off, siting that McDonalds made her addicted to the nuggets, and when she couldn't get her fix she went into a blind, uncontrollable rage.

Six months later in a civil lawsuit she will be granted 12million from the corporation for emotional distress caused by her addiction.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, at least she didn't call 911!!! Seriously, this has to be a sign of the imminent decline of Western Civilization... Soon we too shall go the way of the Roman Empire... One nugget at a time...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/745cd0140dc8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I was talking to a friend about this the other day and we came to the conclusion that she was probably trying to get nuggets for over a month (due to their fryer being broke) and just snapped. My friend told me about how he tried to get a milkshake at a McDonalds for over a month and couldn't due to a broken shake machine. He finally snapped and demanded to see the manager cursing and screaming for him to take the milkshakes off the menu because they never had any.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The sad thing is there have been several people call 911 over fast food. I think maybe they should have a special number, instead of 911 for food emergencies.

new topics

top topics

join