It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coastguard report - UFOs over Lake Erie.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Back then we had fighter aircraft manned 24/7, strategically placed near our borders and fully loaded to protect the borders of our airspace.

If nobody saw fighters flying soon after this thing was spotted.......it's ours. Case closed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If nobody saw fighters flying soon after this thing was spotted.......it's ours. Case closed.

Pervius, have to disagree with your ´case closed´ verdict there mate - surely a huge, gunmetal gray football-shaped object with flashing blue and red lights which released ´5 or 6 bright yellow triangular objects´ (which flew around independently) should stimulate some discussion -especialy as the object was seen to be ´cracking the ice´ on one of the world´s most famous lakes, just to write this case off because ´there were no fighter jets in the area´ seems a bit flippant to me.

One of the triangles zoomed straight toward the Coast Guard vehicle, a blur of light, then veered east, straight up, and came down beside the parent object. Two witnesses in separate locations also reported seeing the triangles. Suddenly the triangles returned and one by one entered the side of the parent object as it seemed to land on the ice. The ellipse flashed a series of red, blue, and yellow lights, the light emanating from the end of the object turned from white to red, and the triangles re-emerged and hovered above it. The noise from the ice abruptly ceased, and the lights and triangles disappeared.

link

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

i remember ufo case on lake erie area, where a group of teenagers saw some light landing on beach and while some investigates, the girls that stay on the car got massive shock as a scary figure loomed over their car and shake it. local police patrol help them and notice some physical residue on the landing spot

as usual, the event happen in dead of night... hmm just like other ufo cases.. remind me again WhY ufo prefer nighttime operation and scaring isolated people?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That 1988 Lake Erie event you posted about is another well-evidenced one. Two or three years before that one took place my sister-in-law, living on the Lake Michigan shore at Port Washington, was awakened by and witnessed a similar ufo hovering over the water close to the shore. It was summer so no ice was cracking, but she was riveted by the sight of it through her the glass wall of her bedroom. She told us about it at a family gathering later that summer, but no one except me took her report seriously. The way of the world is denial.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
listverse.com...

a reply to: Constance

Nice one mate, the other one made number 2 on the list above.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join